Hemroid flareup on cycle?
- 01-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Hemroid flareup on cycle?
This is pretty emberrasing but I have to ask if it could be related or if anyones had this bad experience I've heard of prostate swelling on cycle.
Last few years I've gotten the occasional blood on the tp with a little soreness in the area and always thought if that hemroids then no big deal. I WAS WRONG! Last 2 nights in the middle of the night I woke up to crap an immediately after the worst pain ever. Like I'm getting stabbed I the ass with razor blades while rubbing alcohol is being dumped on it simultaneously.
- 01-25-2012, 12:07 PM
- 01-25-2012, 12:27 PM
01-25-2012, 12:45 PM
I predict rubber gloves (and a colonoscopy if it turns out to not be hemorrhoids) in your future. Let's hope it's just hemorrhoids. Definitely want to find a GI doctor.
If you're feverish or start vomiting, get to an ER.
01-25-2012, 12:50 PM
I am prone to hemorrhoids. I get em especially after I have to use the Dirty Harry toilet paper they have at restaurants, schools, and gas stations. By Dirty Harry toilet paper, I mean it's rough, tough, and won't take sh1t off of anybody.Originally Posted by mikeg313
I invest in the good stuff personally. TP that's extra padded with aloe. Clean yourself properly while in the shower too. Also, hemorrhoid cream is cheap and great for treating the symptoms. Should reduce swelling, itchiness, and pain. From personal experience, I'd say it should heal within a couple days. If it doesn't respond to OTC treatment and is chronic I'd go see the doc.
01-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Internal hemmoroids= blood + little to no pain, external hemmoroids= little to no blood+ your razors and alcohol.
01-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah I had the internal symptoms up until two days ago off n on for years. But last two nighttime flare ups were horrible.Originally Posted by MuscleMD
01-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure the rough tp kicked it off. I was at a sushi resteraunt Sunday eve and took a dump and they had by far the worst I've ever used. I walked out of the bathroom lookin like a gunfighter with spurs on about to draw! My wife just looked at me and said "awww no". My expression looked like my dog jus died and my eyes were watering up.... I like that dirty Harry reference. Humor always helps dealing with pain.Originally Posted by Jonny784
01-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Luckily I start a job next week that has medical insurance. This will be added to the top of my laundry list of things to check when My insurance begins. Haven't had a full physical in since I left the service in 2000. I'm waaaaaay overdue.Originally Posted by jbryand101b
01-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah I heard the surgery was awful. These recent sever flare ups are the first I've had of that magnitude. It caught me totally off guard. Im sure it was a funny site to see me hobbling up and down the hallway holding one cheek whimpering like a wounded dog! I got so pissed and frustrated at one point I ripped my boxers off and tossed em at my OL lady cus she kept saying relax relax relax! That did it we both dying laughing.Originally Posted by RH2012
01-25-2012, 08:23 PM
01-25-2012, 08:35 PM
01-25-2012, 08:48 PM
1) fiber as already mentioned. Easy on things that clog you up, like bread. Maalox is nice for a quick fix - take a swig before bed and your morning bm will come easy and be nice and broken up
2) preparation H... I still feel weird applying this to myself but it really does help with external hemorrhoid flareups. Dunno how much it helps internal roids, i think the internal anal sphincter is right above the external, so the cream should be able to reach it. Get the one with the applicator... It sucks, but it works
3) long term, if they wouldnt be embarrasing to have around, "adult" baby wipes can really save your goods some friction. However, flushing them can be an issue. Also, dont use in a flareup, as this can literally be applying alcohol to the wound
4) a general surgeon, or a proctologist (which have pretty much phased out of practice) are the ones to deal with intractable cases. Anything above the anus (rectum,sigmoid colon etc...) would be more GI. But your primary will prolly take care of the referral
01-25-2012, 09:05 PM
01-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanx I'm ahead of you on 1-3 , a doctor visit is in the future when insurance kicks InOriginally Posted by MDiocre
01-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I don't care what it's called as long as it works! I'd toss some cocaine on it to numb it ! That would make for some odd drug dealer conversation.Originally Posted by RH2012
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:48 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM