where to apply

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i remember reading somewhere (possibly on another forum) but cant seem to find it. i understand when applying, one should rub onto parts thats a thin layer of skin for best absorption. so where are the best areas. (appreciate a couple of spots). esp. does the location depend on what body part you lift that day? (i.e. inner bi's on back/bi day...)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I personally think that site application helps on your strengths that particular day....

...but good areas to apply on are...

Deltiods
Inner biceps
Inner forearms
Chest (if you shave it or are naturally hairless)
On the serratus (slightly below the armpit)
Or the tops of the feet (but w/dmso it might burn so be careful)
Inner thighs
Behind the knees
And Traps (if you are lean enough)

WARNING: Never touch your face immediately after applying without thoroghly (spell?) washing your hands.

It will sting like a MUTHA FUCKA :eek: of hours!!

Bone

Awards

WARNING: Never touch your face immediately after applying without thoroghly (spell?) washing your hands.

Hell ya........I got it in my eye once :eek: :eek: :eek: It burned for five minutes, while I was washing it out.

Peace

Bone

skazzel

Awards
Anyplace lean without excessive body hair. Any spots you shave (ie - chest) are good too, as shaving exfoliates your skin.

Sean

Awards
I personally think that site application helps on your strengths that particular day....

...but good areas to apply on are...

Deltiods
Inner biceps
Inner forearms
Chest (if you shave it or are naturally hairless)
On the serratus (slightly below the armpit)
Or the tops of the feet (but w/dmso it might burn so be careful)
Inner thighs
Behind the knees
And Traps (if you are lean enough)

Don't think so; transdermal technology isn't at the point where applications can cause site growth. Injections do that because they expand the muscle fascia (at least that's what BDC says ;))

And do fatty deposits actually matter? Par said that the stuff is absorbed into the bloodstream - it shouldn't matter. Applying where the skin is thin, though, is good.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
whatever the case might be, was informed its best to not always apply in the same area everyday. is this true. or can someone, if they feel comfortable, apply at the same spot.

skazzel

Awards

And do fatty deposits actually matter? Par said that the stuff is absorbed into the bloodstream - it shouldn't matter.
Applying to fatty areas is definately a bad idea as fat is not vascular which will decrease absorption signifigantly.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
True fat does not have very many blood vessels in them. SO it make it very hard for the ph to get into your bloodsteam because it has to go so far thru...

I do apply in the same area all the time. It does not bother me at all. Talkto ya..

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Don't think so; transdermal technology isn't at the point where applications can cause site growth. Injections do that because they expand the muscle fascia (at least that's what BDC says ;))

And do fatty deposits actually matter? Par said that the stuff is absorbed into the bloodstream - it shouldn't matter. Applying where the skin is thin, though, is good.

That should read "I personally DONT think..." I just musta missed that when I edited it.

skazzel

Awards
The whole site-specific growth thing, whether through injection or transdermal application is a big crap shoot. The truth is nobody knows for sure. On the one hand, there are no studies to support it, and it doesn't really seem likely. On the other hand there is a *lot* of anecdotal evidence to support it - but the results people are reporting could be purely psycho-somatic (ie - placebo effect).

So it could be the case that if you believe in site-specific growth, it will work for you, but if you don't, it won't work for you. There are some good articles on mind/body interaction at http://www.psychosomatic.org/

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'll be the devils advocate for right now:

I would think that if you use a injectable hormone w/no ester (ie Test susp., winny, or tren no ester) then the localized accumulation of hormones would spur further and faster growth in that local area (delts, bis tris, etc.)...

...thoughts/opinions?

:saw:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
True fat does not have very many blood vessels in them. SO it make it very hard for the ph to get into your bloodsteam because it has to go so far thru...

I do apply in the same area all the time. It does not bother me at all. Talkto ya..
curt2go...where you apply your apps? (just curious...cuz you said same area appliction doesnt bother you)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
oops, forget it. i found your answer on another thread

deaconbill

Awards
Just read the post about applic to areas with subcutaneous fat.  Would that include the area just below pecs but above main abs?  I also like the plastic spoon applicator, works like a charm.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by deaconbill
Just read the post about applic to areas with subcutaneous fat.  Would that include the area just below pecs but above main abs?  I also like the plastic spoon applicator, works like a charm.

if your bf% is low enough to have ridges between those areas...then IMO the fat is low enough there to apply the brew.

but I could be wrong...

LG. :cool: