First AAS cycle - Test E

mariussmg

Awards
Hello,

I am new to anabolicminds and I first like to congratulate you all for the hard work. This is by far the best forum out there !
I learned a lot reading all of your posts and I like to ask for your help ...

I'm 27 years, 189 pounds (86 kg), 6.10 feet (1.86m).
I have a 6 years experience in training natural and whant to start my first Test E cycle that will look something like this :

Test E : 500mg/wk - 10/12 wk (divided in two 250mg shots/wk)
It is better to take it every 3day ? To have a more balanced blood levels ... that means that in some wk i will take it 2 time/wk and in others 3 time/wk.

I would use 50mg/day of Proviron and 10mg/Tamoxifen with my Test E from the day one.
My real concern is about acnee and hair loss (that would be the reason to use Proviron and Tamoxifen during the cycle).
I'm thinking to use also Proscar to combat some of the sides but i don't know how to take it with my cycle. Any idee ?
Vitamin C also 3g/day + Vitamin E 1-2g/day beside the vitamin pack.

I don't know if i should use HCG 500mg - 1000mg / wk divided in two shots during the cycle; i heard bad things about it (acnee is one of the main sides of it) ...
Will be ok the cycle without it ?

Least but not last (maybe the most important) the food :
- 200g/ day protein
- 250g - 300g / day carbs
- 50g - 100 g / day fats

As PCT i will use (starting two weeks after my last pin):

Clomid - 100/50/50/50
Tamoxifen - 40/40/20/20
Testojack 200 - 4-6 caps /day / 5 WK
HCG ???

What do you think ?

thx

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Decent plan.

1) Moar protien (and possibly less carbs) (IMHO).
2) Don't run the nolva on cycle unless you get gyno, it doesn't help with acne (and can be quite harsh on your liver).
3) HCG is a good idea, if you are afraid of acne from it, use it only 3-4 times instead of continuously.
10 week cycle: 4,8,12. 12 week cycle: 5,8,11,14.

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diet wise I would bump up the protein to at least 300g. On cycle you will have MUCH better protein synthesis. As much as carbs spar protein, they wont be able to provide the amino acid building blocks to make muscle.
Other then that I cant help with the pinning.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I meant to say something about that... LoL I pinned test-e e4d on my first run inetead of a fixed Mon/Thurs type thing. I did that mostly because I was runnning a relatively lower doseage of test, I think once you break the 500mg/week mark its becomes less of an issue. But if you like stickin yourself, why not? :D You'd be getting closer to 580mg test a week at that point, which isn't anything insane for a solo run.

ManBeast

mariussmg

Awards
During the cycle I will raise the protein to 300g - 350g/day (food and suplements).
If i minimize the level of estrogen with nolva, isn't that help minimaize sides ? including acnee ?
Beside nolva i will use some liv52 and silimarina for the protection of the liver (if i will use nolva).

About HCG i heard that even from one single shot of 500mg people had acnee.
Dooing the shots in wk 5,8,11,14 will not be the same thing ?
If i will do it this way at what doses ? 500g/wk or 1000g/wk in 2 shots ?

If i will not take nolva during the cycle, proviron will play the role of an AI ?

Anyone tried Proscar during cycle ? any sides ?

thx

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Hello,

I am new to anabolicminds and I first like to congratulate you all for the hard work. This is by far the best forum out there !
I learned a lot reading all of your posts and I like to ask for your help ...

I'm 27 years, 189 pounds (86 kg), 6.10 feet (1.86m).
I have a 6 years experience in training natural and whant to start my first Test E cycle that will look something like this :

Test E : 500mg/wk - 10/12 wk (divided in two 250mg shots/wk)
It is better to take it every 3day ? To have a more balanced blood levels ... that means that in some wk i will take it 2 time/wk and in others 3 time/wk.

I would use 50mg/day of Proviron and 10mg/Tamoxifen with my Test E from the day one.
My real concern is about acnee and hair loss (that would be the reason to use Proviron and Tamoxifen during the cycle).
I'm thinking to use also Proscar to combat some of the sides but i don't know how to take it with my cycle. Any idee ?
Vitamin C also 3g/day + Vitamin E 1-2g/day beside the vitamin pack.

I don't know if i should use HCG 500mg - 1000mg / wk divided in two shots during the cycle; i heard bad things about it (acnee is one of the main sides of it) ...
Will be ok the cycle without it ?

Least but not last (maybe the most important) the food :
- 200g/ day protein
- 250g - 300g / day carbs
- 50g - 100 g / day fats

As PCT i will use (starting two weeks after my last pin):

Clomid - 100/50/50/50
Tamoxifen - 40/40/20/20
Testojack 200 - 4-6 caps /day / 5 WK
HCG ???

What do you think ?

thx
Thanks for taking the time to do quality research before posting your cycle plan. Overall your plan is solid compared to many I've seen here. Let me address a few specific points though. Whether or not you should pin twice a week or every 3 days is up to you and your schedule. The every 3 days would provide somewhat more stable blood levels, but it probably won't be very noticeable either way.

With regards to your other supps, are you especially prone to acne and are you already balding? Steroids won't make you go bald unless you are already genetically predispositioned to baldness. If you are destined to be bald anyway later in life, steroids can speed up the process somewhat and proscar (aka propecia or finasteride) can help with that. It's a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor which limits the conversion of Test to DHT. You don't need it unless you already have a receding hairline though.

Also, it's counterproductive to take proscar and proviron together. From what I've read, Proviron is essentially an orally active DHT. Proscar helps to reduce DHT so they would work against each other. And no need to take the Nolva until PCT unless you experience gyno mid cycle.

You probably don't need either proscar or proviron, unless you're already going bald then proscar might help. For acne, just wash your face daily with both a salicylic acid face wash in the morning and a benzoyl peroxide face wash in the evening. They're cheap and available at most retail stores. Make sure the two products you buy each have the active ingredient. And wait a while after applying before going to bed or you'll bleach the sh1t out of your pillow case.

For your diet, you definitely need to up the macros. I consume a 4500 Cal diet with 40%/40%/20% calories from protein/carbs/fat. This works out to 360 g protein, 360 g carbs, and 170 g fat. I follow a written meal plan with all the macros broken down in a spreadsheet. Also be sure to drink a metric sh1t ton of water, the miracle fluid and the essence of life. I consume 5 L per day and that's on top of the milk.

For your PCT, you might want to lower the doses on the SERMs since you're taking two at once. I usually only run one SERM, so I'm not sure what exact amount you should lower the doses to or if it's necessary. Someone on here should know. Also look into acquiring an AI.

But yea all in all it looks good. Good luck and keep us posted.

mariussmg

Awards
Thank you for the appreciation Jonny784 !
But really, i have to thank you all for sharing your experience here ... i learn a lot and there is a infinit more to lern about AAS.

I probably will chose to pin my self twice per wk (still not a masochist) :)

I never had problem with acnee or with baldness; nither my family !
I think i would choose to use nolva and proviron just for more safety (if i can say that) ... gyno, acnee and hairloss.

Ok, then i will probably use proviron instead of proscar, and change it if i need it.
I also read about salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide but i didn't know how good they are ... i will definitely use them.

I will also change the amount of macros but at 4500 - 5000 cal seems a lot to me now.
I have to take a look more closely and change something about that.

Water is not a problem for me :)
I know how important it is and i drink a minimum of 3L/day. I reached 5/6L/day when i was on Ketogenic diet.

I try to have aromasin before i begin my cycle. Should i use this only for PCT or add it during the cycle ?

In present i have an injury at my left shoulder that won't let me train at full, and i decided to wait with the cycle until i will be fully recovered.
There is any probability that AAS would help me recover from that injury ?

I will post my full day to day experience with the AAS when i will start :)

Thx

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The steroids won't help you heal.

Again, I reccomend against running an AI or nolva for the whole length of the cycle. Have them on hand, but running them the whole time will be counter-productive (unless the AI is letro at like .25mg e3d) and/or dangerous (nolva is liver toxic). So if you insist on running something for estrogen control, that mild dose of letro should be more than enough considering the mild dosage of test.

I have no experience with proviron/proscar so I won't comment.

ManBeast

mariussmg

Awards
The steroids won't help you heal.

Again, I reccomend against running an AI or nolva for the whole length of the cycle. Have them on hand, but running them the whole time will be counter-productive (unless the AI is letro at like .25mg e3d) and/or dangerous (nolva is liver toxic). So if you insist on running something for estrogen control, that mild dose of letro should be more than enough considering the mild dosage of test.

I have no experience with proviron/proscar so I won't comment.

ManBeast

I will keep nolva close just in case of gyno ...
I will try find letro but is difficult in my area. Maybe i will find something similar to letro.

I have nothing to do but wait for my shoulder to recover from injury.
Until then, learn, learn and learn about AAS :)

thx

mariussmg

Awards
Do you think that i should front load the test E ?
500 milligrams on day one, 250 milligrams on day two, a day off and then 250 milligrams every third or fourth day for the cycle’s duration.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can, It will make a slight difference in how long it takes to get active, nothing huge and major though IMHO with that approach.

ManBeast

mariussmg

Awards
should I use another AAS first four wk ?
win or dbol ?
what do you say about adding last 3 weeks (12-14) anavar 30mg/day ?

Test E 1-12 wk (250mg x2)
1-4 : win or dbol
12-14 : anavar

Is it too much ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can do a dbol kicker, I'd personally do that over winny, but I'd leave it all at that for a first cycle.

ManBeast

mariussmg

Awards
For PCT:

Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Tamoxifen - 20/20/20/20
Some AI is needed ? Aromasin, letro ?

I don't realy know how to take HCG ...
I will have 5000UI vial and i only will use 500 or 1000 ui/wk.
After i blend the substances they will be ok to be kept at fridge for 3-4 weeks or so ?