First Cycle

dodgerman34

Awards
Hey guys I am about to run my first cycle and have a couple different options in mind. I am an athlete so I could want to just be a big bulked body. I am actually wanting to cut/rip up. I have been reading up on helladrol(hdrol), epistane/havoc, and I also have read up on the legal winstrol/winny v. solo. I just wanted to get some opinions and inputs on what you would suggest. Please let me know.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All of the mentioned compounds would help you achieve what you are looking to do.

Age? Training history (I know you said you are an athelte, but how long have you been training with serious dedication)? Can you keep your diet in check properly for a recomp/cut?

ManBeast

dodgerman34

Awards
Im 23 and i have been fully dedicated for about 4/6 months. And yes i can keep my diet in check, i eat roughly 6 meals a day depending my practice schedule. i eat small portions. Chicken breast, tuna, fruit and veg. whole wheats, brown rice etc. basic knowledge of dieting

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
From my research, helladrol is a helluva compound. I'd avoid winny-v or whatever they are calling it today. It never got good reviews anywhere legit (to the best of my knowledge). Epistane has been getting solid reviews as well but seems a bit milder and dryer (not my cup of tea personally, I like it wet and wild :D). You also realize that either of these compounds will need a proper pct with a SERM?

Also, most (myself included) will tell you that you need to be fully dedicated for a bit longer than that before thinking about hopping onto hormones.

ManBeast

dodgerman34

Awards
yea i don't plan on doing them anytime soon simply because idk enough about them. i do not know what a SERM is but i do know what a pct is. from my understanding it is a proper post cycle, i don't know enough about this stuff to do it. right now i am simply in the research stage and i figured id ask ppl on here

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, SERM for short, normally used in cancer treatment/ prevention, should be used during pct to help restore natural test production. In a nutshell it protects your nuts.