pct

wrestler182

Awards
What's best over the counter pct. Or a good cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Look into each of them (nolva, clomid, torem) the only time clomid is majorly preferred is with a 19nor compound. Other than that it really is personal preference.

ManBeast

wrestler182

Awards
So pct revolution and reversatol isn't good enough??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Again, for 99/100 PH cycles, a SERM will be required, and for the other 1 it is still a good thing to have on hand. A Prohormone is JUST like a steroid that just happens to not be called a steroid, and therefore require the same precautions and preparations... If not more to be honest.

ManBeast

wrestler182

Awards
Ok bud i appreciate it. Ill look into all that good stuff tomorrow.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No problem man, thanks for taking the advice without gettin pissed.

ManBeast

wrestler182

Awards
No I ain't getting mad. This is teaching me a lot. But what other than test booster should be stacked with nolva

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Look into each of them (nolva, clomid, torem) the only time clomid is majorly preferred is with a 19nor compound. Other than that it really is personal preference.

ManBeast
Hey ManBeast just wondering what's the issue with taking Nolva after a 19 nor cycle? Is it entirely ineffective or just less effective than Clomid? Is this from people's personal experiences or was it a study or something? Just curious as you frequently mention this. Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase & DAA make great additions to any typical PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not quite sure Jonny, but some people who I respect a lot have said that, so at this point I'm just echoing/parroting until I can have a chance to do some research.

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ManBeast just wondering what's the issue with taking Nolva after a 19 nor cycle? Is it entirely ineffective or just less effective than Clomid? Is this from people's personal experiences or was it a study or something? Just curious as you frequently mention this. Thanks
I dont think its any issue once the steroid has cleared your system, but i dont feel nolva should be used ON CYCLE to combat 19nor related gyno. This is because tamoxifen increases progesterone receptor expression, and 19nors have an affinity for this receptor.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhhh, so mabye its just for fear of a possible rebound effect?

ManBeast

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Best PCT IMO.....

-Test booster of your choice (I usually stack two with different profiles....IE HCGenerate and Activate Xtreme)
-DAA
-Anabeta
-Anti-Estrogen of your choice (triazole, erase, formastanozol, etc)
-SERM (I always prefer clomid)

After your PCT is over I usually follow up with a supplement like Bridge (or something close to it) to try to hold on to my gains after a cycle. You could even try throwing in a SARM.

Bottom line is - your PCT is only as good as your cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best PCT IMO.....

-Test booster of your choice (I usually stack two with different profiles....IE HCGenerate and Activate Xtreme)
-DAA
-Anabeta
-Anti-Estrogen of your choice (triazole, erase, formastanozol, etc)
-SERM (I always prefer clomid)

After your PCT is over I usually follow up with a supplement like Bridge (or something close to it) to try to hold on to my gains after a cycle. You could even try throwing in a SARM.

Bottom line is - your PCT is only as good as your cycle

Great recommendation here and exactly what I would do and agree with. ESPECIALLY using Bridge after PCT. When PCT is over doesn't necessarily mean its time to take it easy and that your gains are going to stay. Keep the recovery and further gains going after PCT and that's what Bridge was designed for ;)

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
My last PCT I used was clomid, titaniumxl, division 1 and erase. Best PCT I used to date.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bridge is good, I like it st double the rec dose, same thing for hcghenerate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's best over the counter pct. Or a good cycle
Like the others stated a SERM is always advised, we do have our TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) and it is the best OTC option imo.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhhhh, so mabye its just for fear of a possible rebound effect?

ManBeast
Using nolva while on tren/deca to prevent gyno just might make it worse, because of the increase PR expression. Some guys have reported leaky nips as soon as tamox was introduced.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
your PCT is the most important part of your cycle... Now a PROPER pct depends on your goals... For me, a SERM is always necessary... there are OTC's you can run alongside your SERM that are excellent but me personally, I always use a SERM... I prefer torem... You will see different preferences by different people for many reasons... You have to understand that we all react differently to different things... Torem has the least amount of sides and I feel like it gives a quicker recovery... For me, this is true... For some, it may not be... I am a supporter of it... Now, after you figure out which SERM works best for you, you need to figure out what to put along with it... DAA is a must... Beyond that, I use Need2Slin and Lean Xtreme... I also use forma stanzol and creatine nitrate... I would also throw in HCGenerate, as this will really boost your recovery... On top of that, which I feel should be a staple of every PCT, is MK2866 (Ostarine) This will not help to just keep your gains, but to add to them... Its a perfect bridge in between cycles as well... I am a strong supporter of this... Hope this helps! If you have any questions, let me know...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pct done right: maybe also toss in some formula x for your amino's intra workout.

clomid (or pref serm): week 1-4 50mg
erase (or preferred ai): 25-50mg week 3-6
daa: 3g e/d
reduce xt or 7-spray: reomended dosage e/d week 3-6 (idealy you would want to run this all the way, meaning weeks 1-7)
pct assist: rec dosage week 1-4
bridge: rec dosage week 4-7
hgh pro: week 1-7 before bed.
this would be an ideal pct, and cover all bases, and also what i've found to be the most effective