SERM delivery question

animal_h

Awards
I have a question for you all
I just ordered a SERM for a chem. Research place. I ordered from them before but not in a long time. then sent an email sayn my order has been shipped and I will need to sign for it. Well, the order did come but the post office has it. Question, should I go get it?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Yes. But if you see a SWAT team out front, I'd wait for em to leave

Roniboney

Awards
You sign for it ye.I got my Nolva held up an checked by customs and it got through.Went to the post office signed for it and that was that.If its made it through customs or processing your good to go.Most reasearch chems have -NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION on them so people might think its dodgy but just clain is a new supplement if your asked.

Good luck with your cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's a new experimental treatment for my one-eye'd hampster (yes... I actually do have a hampster with one eye... my girl "rescued" it from petco... LoL)

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
My dog has a low sperm count and I am researching the effects of clomid on canine hypogonadism.
It is the modern day my dog ate my homework excuse.

animal_h

Awards
thanks all for your reply. i didn’t think it was a big deal. the chem place is her in the US, so i don’t think it will be an issue. ill pick it up and just play dumb..if they ask questions. thanks again