Cycle thoughts?

fattyman

Awards
hello my first post and wanted to get cycle thoughts

first off I would like to say i have seen alot of people bash the company whos products im gonna use(dont know if im allowed to say company name but once i mention products you will know the company). So, if you are gonna tell me im
stupid and the company is stupid pls don't waste both our times by commenting.
I have had friends who have used these products and they work and most importantly have only done one cycle and have kept their gains(through proper diest and good pct ofcourse) so thx in advance.

I am gonna do my first ph cycle and i wanna do this
andromass v3 full dose for 4 weeks(to gain some mass and strength)
androhard v3 full dose for eight weeks(to harden up and make my gains solid)
androdrive full dose eight weeks(really excited about this because of the overall life changing effects it can have it puts you in a great state of mind from what a friends says)

my diet is on key along with trainning. I am gonna go with companys pct

so let me know if this is a good one or not

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You won't find much bashing of them over here. Sounds like a solid cycle, what do you have planned as your PCT?

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
I never used there products but good things are all i ever hear about. The only bashing i see is they are kinda $$$. But from what i see on this board, it's worth it if you have the $$$.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Not to kiss a$$, but they are (PP that is :)) legit company that is pretty open about what's in their products. I have used them before and feel safe about taking them. They are not cheap and the claims slightly exaggerated, but overall legit stuff. Haven't tried their andro series yet. Thinking of giving it a try in near future, depending on funds.

fattyman

Awards
Thx for replys. I didn't think anybody might bash pp here but I wanted to make sure because it happens on other forums alot. I came here under recomendations seeking info as I have never done a ph before I want all the info I can get.

I plan on using their trs stack v2 on their website as I have heard great things from alot of ppl.

Yeah they do cost alot but I know ppl who have taken them with no sides and good gains(friend gained 16lbs and kept 14 of it with only doing one cycle and its several months later) and it seems the safest way to go.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would still strongly suggest having a SERM on hand (as do many of their reps with regards to their PCT stack). Better safe than sorry no?

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still strongly suggest having a SERM on hand (as do many of their reps with regards to their PCT stack). Better safe than sorry no?

ManBeast
I'd buy a SERM just incase.
Especially if your running anything for over four weeks.

fattyman

Awards
Yeah i want too but i don't know of anyway of getting one so this might
be the reason i hold off. Its not something i want to mess up in haha

i really appreciate your guys advice i will weight them carefylly.

fattyman

Awards
Nm haha just did a little "research" i just need to find out which one is better used for my "research"

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Nm haha just did a little "research" i just need to find out which one is better used for my "research"
at a boy! nolva, clomid, or torem would all work nicely with your cycle. for this specific cycle,there isnt really much reason why one is a better choice than the others aside from personal preference. good luck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing wrong with primordial performance, i ran a cycle of their andromass v2, and it was good, but def would of been better if i ran a higher dosage, for 6-8 weeks.

your cycle looks good, but trs for pct is not enough. if you were going to run just one of those listed, i'd say it'd be fine, but you really should get some other products.

and go with the transdermal sustain alpha. get some daa and some reduce xt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at a boy! nolva, clomid, or torem would all work nicely with your cycle. for this specific cycle,there isnt really much reason why one is a better choice than the others aside from personal preference. good luck!
nice vo2 max

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established