hands down, what do you think is the best PH..

BringdaPain

Awards
For track sprinters? Don't care about size, just strength and maybe help in speed?

also, don'tt care about shin pumps or al that crap, I can handle it. Last season as a college
Sprinter and its time to do it big.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
For a sprinter? Aren't you guys tested constantly though? Anyhow id probably say epi

SoJoocy

Awards
Ben Johnson was using Winstrol when he got done, closest PH to that would be stanolozol

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
A few of the sprinters that were banned for drug use were using nandrolone so look for a 19-nor product.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You want something androgenic for strength, maybe androhard

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you want something that is highly androgenic and mildly to non-anabolic if just speed/strength are the goals, you also want something that clears quickly so you don't pop on a drug test.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dzine gave me the worst shin pumps ever when running around the track during my strength & conditioning class, hurt like a mother fcuker.

but i was also using it at 30mg e/d. (orig iforce dymethazine)

not sure how 10mg solo would be, but i wouldn't stack the two. pick either one. i'd go with pstanz or furaza-a.

both of those compounds methyl counterparts were used by track & field athletes back in the day. (fura & stanz)

BringdaPain

Awards
dzine gave me the worst shin pumps ever when running around the track during my strength & conditioning class, hurt like a mother fcuker.

but i was also using it at 30mg e/d. (orig iforce dymethazine)

not sure how 10mg solo would be, but i wouldn't stack the two. pick either one. i'd go with pstanz or furaza-a.

both of those compounds methyl counterparts were used by track & field athletes back in the day. (fura & stanz)
how many grams of taurine would I need to combat back and shin pumps?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how many grams of taurine would I need to combat back and shin pumps?
You don't want dzine, too much size gained, too much lethargy. Use pstanz or just go get you some winny. The androhard isn't a bad idea. 5aohp might not be half bad either.

BringdaPain

Awards
You don't want dzine, too much size gained, too much lethargy. Use pstanz or just go get you some winny. The androhard isn't a bad idea. 5aohp might not be half bad either.
well it is on a cut so I would gain about 3-5 lbs at the most, which I do want.
I will be stacking with P-stanz running up to 300 mg. I think it will be a good cycle

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Since this thread is taken seriously..... Try a non methyl. Methyls are supposedly harsh on endurance. So ive heardand noticed...

CaptainJoe

Awards
Yes, you want something that is highly androgenic and mildly to non-anabolic if just speed/strength are the goals, you also want something that clears quickly so you don't pop on a drug test.

ManBeast
I thought androhard was a pro-hormone?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ben Johnson was using Winstrol when he got done, closest PH to that would be stanolozol
Your an idiot stanolozol IS winstrol it's the active ingredient whereas winstrol is a brand name dumb ass

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is not esterfied so it would be undetectable in a test after a few hours.
this is incorrect andro hard is esterfied, androsterone like what is in stanodrol isn't esterfied, but its metabolites wil still be able to be detected

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Most major athletic organizations (i.e. NCAA) don't allow prohormones either.

ManBeast