Helladrol First Cycle Ever Please Help...

DeChicchis91

Awards
This will be my first cycle im going to dose 50/75/75/75/75/100 with fish oil (liv52 or CEL Cycle Assist) vitamins, and proteins. Will being doing a PCT with CEL PCT dont think a serm is neccesary since this doesnt convert into estrogen and is very mild. Does anyone have any opinions or information for On Cycle or Post Cycle please let me know thanks.

5'6 130 Lbs.
Bench 285
Squat 315
Deadlift 285

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This will be my first cycle im going to dose 50/75/75/75/75/100 with fish oil (liv52 or CEL Cycle Assist) vitamins, and proteins. Will being doing a PCT with CEL PCT dont think a serm is neccesary since this doesnt convert into estrogen and is very mild. Does anyone have any opinions or information for On Cycle or Post Cycle please let me know thanks.

5'6 130 Lbs.
Bench 285
Squat 315
Deadlift 285
Hmm... You are 130lbs.... ? I don't think you need PH yet.
And I would rather you have some SERM on hand as you won't need it DURING your cycle but after you're done with your cycle you will need something to help you get back to normal. CEL pct is okay, but I'd add in some nutrient partitioner, or cortisol control. SERM on hand IN CASE ANYTHING happens. SERMs are cheap and cannot really be replaced OTC items.

How's your diet? Are you aiming to gain weight?
If this cycle is purely for strength then perhaps it is called for (age dependant), but I would think you'd wanna use epi as it's more of a hardening effect and more pronounced strength than Hdrol. Then run a proper PCT.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Yeah maybe a few more stats would help. Age? Expierence? Why ph? But i agree you def need a serm on hand no matter how mild of a cycle. You never know how your body will react, everyones different.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Im looking to gain weight as i hit a plateau been the same weight for about 6 months and i can get a serm from a buddy and i eat 5-6 meals a day about 200 grams of protein a day. And what would you suggest for PCT? and what do you prefer for cortifol control

DeChicchis91

Awards
im 21 and have been lifting for about 3 years straight and i can get nolva from my buddy

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT~
Cortisol control = Lean Xtreme
Glucose Disposal Agent = Need2Slin (helps shuttle nutrients into muscles not fat)

Also... you can't gain weight at 130? 200g protein, do you get other macro nutrients?
I have a pretty slow metabolism but I am 215 now and holding weight while eating around 3400-3800 cals a day.... 350g protein, 120g fats, 150-300g carbs. To cut I go REALLY low, but to bulk I have to eat around 500-1000 cals above even that.

DeChicchis91

Awards
no i havent gained a pound tried upping my calorie intake and protein intake and couldnt even put on a pound i get all my carbs and calories in just my metabolism is to fast. whats the dosing on Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin? and what do you suggest for on cycle just liv52, vitamins, and fish oil?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah, almost forgot if you have to go super skimpy ( I still think you might be able to get more gains if you eat more but....)

You could just add the SERM, and buy some bulk DAA (It's like 12$ for a month supply at nutra).
And that would be your skin and bones PCT. I don't recommend it, i am just saying if you are going to run it anyway/without all the goodies lined up then you should add some DAA as well. Cheap, effective.
My PCT's contain a SERM, an AI, DAA, an extra test booster, Prolactin control, cortisol control, Nutrient partitionor, and maybe some Natty anabolic... Creatine, bcaas, aminos, etc. are all taken everyday like clock work.
Please try and reseaerch a bit more and build up this cycle so it can be really good. Also, get your diet in check. If you can't gain weight at 130... you might gain some muscle glycogen from the PH but i dont know how much of that will be actual muscle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no i havent gained a pound tried upping my calorie intake and protein intake and couldnt even put on a pound i get all my carbs and calories in just my metabolism is to fast. whats the dosing on Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin? and what do you suggest for on cycle just liv52, vitamins, and fish oil?
On cycle I would use some kind of liver support like liv52/cycle assist/need2guard. I would buy extra hawthorn berry, and maybe some NAC. if you really worried you can get TUCDA from nutra (Specifically helps the liver recover from methylated hormones).
If you're metabolism is just that fast though.. You might want to reconsider building muscle... Cause in order for the PH to work... you gotta eat....

DeChicchis91

Awards
I eat just hard to get the weight so for cycle
Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
Liv52
Fish Oil Multivitamins
TUCDA
Protein
Creatine

Post Cycle
CEL PCT
Nolva
DAA
Anything else to add?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I eat just hard to get the weight so for cycle
Liv52
Fish Oil Multivitamins
TUCDA
Protein
Creatine

Post Cycle
CEL PCT
Nolva
DAA
Anything else to add?
Lean xtreme or Erase from week 3 of PCT for any estro rebound from dropping the SERM down.

some kind of glucose nutrient partitionor like need2slin/slinsane/recompadrol. Not a MUST have, but it's very useful and will make better use of the carbs you eat.

have you tried to run any type of natty anabolic/test booster? If so you can add one in for easier recovery.
I like Bridge by Need2buildmuscle, or Prime (high dosed). But what you have written is a nice cycle. Could it be better? Yea. but it'll start getting costly.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Just google it and alot of items come up from all kinds of places. Just do a little more research on it to make sure you know what it does and that you want to use it.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Ive heard alot of positives about forma stanzol, im going to use it in my next cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive heard alot of positives about forma stanzol, im going to use it in my next cycle.
It is good stuff man. I have had workout buddies get leaner and stronger during PCT while using this. I'm using it next cycle as well XD

DeChicchis91

Awards
ok so this is what it looks like now
Liv52 before bed
Fish Oil
Multi Vit
TUCDA
Protein
Creatine
Universal Carbo Plus

PCT
CEL PCT
Nolva
DAA
Week 3 Start Erase

any suggestions on dosing?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm. I would go with TUCDA and enough hawthorne berry to get you around 3gs a day. And some taurine.
I take liver supports like need2guard when i am OFF cycle usually. The above should keep you okay through this run, provided you have indeed been training and living the life for 3 years and are a healthy individual.
Stay away from all alcohol, NSAIDS (pain killers). If you get high blood pressure add even more hawthorne berry. Lift hard, shoot for PRs at every workout, eat as much good food as possible.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Thanks and im taking out the erase but i cant find a decent DAA any ideas on a good one with reasonable price? and did you think i still needed the liv52?

DeChicchis91

Awards
thanks and do you know where i can find any good DAA at a reasonable price?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks and im taking out the erase but i cant find a decent DAA any ideas on a good one with reasonable price? and did you think i still needed the liv52?
lol did you read the post? It didn't just disappear.

Anyway I don't think you need it. If you have it, run it during PCT to help your liver repair other than that I doubt you need it all that much. I like liver/health supps off cycle.
Anyway, I think nutraplanet sells DAA in bulk powder for like 11.99? 12.99? for like 100gs. 3gs a day will last you 33days.

DeChicchis91

Awards
sorry ha didnt read it right and is the nutraplanet DAA legit? or should i try to get a different brand?

DeChicchis91

Awards
Alright yeah they have it in stock should be starting my cycle in mid february if all goes well when should i take the tucda so it doesnt interfere with the helladrol?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't really think it matters on timing. Just don't take them the same time.

DeChicchis91

Awards
So my best bet would take it before bed how many of the liver care should I take and will I need 2 bottles?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
one bottle is enough for 30 days at full dose.
For PCT you can just run that liv52, or either a milk thistle or NAC stand alone product (think NOW brand, or something)

Should be good
:D

DeChicchis91

Awards
I'm gonna swap out tucda with cel cycle assist more for the same price do you think that's ok and for post I'm just gonna pick up some milk thistle

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure this has already been said...not trying to be a dick... but if you eat more you will gain weight...its simply energy in - energy out. I know what you are saying it is very hard for you to gain a single lb more because you prob dont want to eat anymore or see that you are gaining a small amount of fat so you get scared and back off. If you increase your cals by 500 or more calories (this has to be done every day consistently) you will gain weight...but the cycle looks fine with what everyone has already said. good luck.

DeChicchis91

Awards
i already eat enough and i wouldnt care if i got some fat its winter time no need for abs right now i eat everything i can until i feel like im gonna throw up my metabolism is just to fast

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I understand I really do.. I have thrown up many times trying to force food into my body lol. It isnt easy but there are tricks to get more calories in like drinking more shakes or using more oils and fats on foods.

DeChicchis91

Awards
yeah ive been trying but im gonna try this once and see how my gains are with it

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
yeah go for it I had my first cycle last year with hdrol youre going to love it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I understand I really do.. I have thrown up many times trying to force food into my body lol. It isnt easy but there are tricks to get more calories in like drinking more shakes or using more oils and fats on foods.
My friend has such a fast metabolism he just eats everything he can....
He gets around 4.5k cals on off days and 5.5k cal on workout days. Those are not counting cheat days.
He only weight 190 right now... bulking from his last cut to 170. Been 3months eating like that and hes up 20lbs :D

DeChicchis91

Awards
I just don't know whether to take tudca or cel cycle assist during cycle

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Id go cycle assist but thats my preference. Everyone has ones they prefer over others.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I just used milk thistle and hawthorn berry 2 grams each per day split up into two doses between hdrol doses... It worked fine for me lol but if I ran a stronger methyl I would have used one of the combo products out there.

DeChicchis91

Awards
I think that's what I'm gonna go with plus you get 4 times more should I take a week before starting and do I divide it up through the day or just take all at once

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
I just used milk thistle and hawthorn berry 2 grams each per day split up into two doses between hdrol doses... It worked fine for me lol but if I ran a stronger methyl I would have used one of the combo products out there.
True, were talking about hdrol here not sd

DeChicchis91

Awards
So all I should do is pick up some milk thistle and hawthorn berry and take 1mg each in-between doses of helladrol and 1 mg each before bed?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think that's what I'm gonna go with plus you get 4 times more should I take a week before starting and do I divide it up through the day or just take all at once
basically I made it so I would be taking h drol twice per day and support products twice per day as well... so this is what I did:

With breakfast took dose of hdrol (1 pill for the first week 2 pills for every week after that) and with fish oil

Few hrs later took 1 g milk thistle and 1 g hawthorn berry with a meal.

Few hrs after this (so prob 5 - 8 hrs after breakfast) had a meal and took second dose of h drol (either 1 or 2 pill..depends if you go up to 100 mg) also with fish oil

Later in the day with another meal took the last dose of 1 g milk thistle and 1 g hawthorn berry.

If you use one of the support products just take those at the times that I took mine. They say try to time your hdrol and support product doses 3 - 4 hrs apart so you maximize your hdrol dose.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Alright sounds easy enough what did you do for your pct?

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Yeah i think what ive done in the past is something similar where i was taking something every 4 hrs, hdrol spread out every 6-8 of coarse, the rest was just supports.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
pct really depends on your preference. I did nolva 20/20/10/10 with activate xtreme, erase, and DAA. I would have used anabeta also in retrospect o well Ill do that for next pct prob.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Is cel pct assist, DAA, and nolva sound good?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Is cel pct assist, DAA, and nolva sound good?
yeah that sounds good. I would prob buy an AI like erase to taper off after you stop using nolva to prevent estro rebound..it also helps control cortisol so has two purposes.