WHAT THE EFF DO I DO?!!

rodo123

Awards
So I ran Halotest 25 without knowing anything about PH's or PCT. I joined a gym and some of the guys there told me to try it and I gave in. I went trough hell after I came off it, not a good time. Anyways, its been a while and Im still not back to normal. No morning wood, erections aren't rock hard anymore, low libido, don't really know if balls have come back to normal size ( they might be a little smaller than normal). In other words, I ****ed up. I got bloods about 4 months ago, testosterone was 500ng/dl, dunno about estrogen though. Im sure its sky high though. What can I do? Im thinking supplements, maybe PES Erase, DAA, tongkat ali, anything else?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
500 test is nothing to cry about,,, lol... mine was below 200 before hrt...... get your estrogen back to normal and you'll be fine,,,, fyi you need estrogen for libido and mass gaining,,, you never want it too low unless getting gyno symptoms .... it's never black and white with hormones,,, lots of shades of grey and what shade works for one or many may not work for you

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
If you've been off of it for 4 months then your body should be slowly recovering from it. I would get another blood test with everything but if dr. won't wright it or your insurance won't cover it then get one online. Usually every forum has it under a thread called "how to get blood works cheap" or something like that.

Get some DAA(test booster) and AI for now. Phytoserm is a good test booster too.

You can get something like erase pro from *** and see if it helps and if you end up not or you just need the money back you can return it.

But try to get the blood work ASAP...if you can. It will help a lot. It'll be around $50. Websites have coupons.

Also run 3g of DAA/day

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you definitely need o get some DAA... I would also try to run some unleashed and HCGenerate... I think you will be fine without running a serm because halotest is pretty weak... go to needtobuildmuscle.com to get all of these... use code needto139 and you can get 15% off plus free shipping... if none of this works (but I am sure it will) then you may want a serm... torem would be perfect... if yoiu want to go that route, let me know and I can direct you where to get it...

dialtone

Awards
you definitely need o get some DAA... I would also try to run some unleashed and HCGenerate... I think you will be fine without running a serm because halotest is pretty weak... go to needtobuildmuscle.com to get all of these... use code needto139 and you can get 15% off plus free shipping... if none of this works (but I am sure it will) then you may want a serm... torem would be perfect... if yoiu want to go that route, let me know and I can direct you where to get it...
Good call actually... HCGenerate brought my boys back to life in a big way while I was still on cycle. Had me prepped nicely going into PCT.

SoJoocy

Awards
Can agree with the unleashed, get some and you'll be getting woken up by your morning wood to the point it starts getting annoying lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All good advice so far. Should be able to re-normalize you, because yeah, 500ng/dl isn't bad at all.

ManBeast

rodo123

Awards
thanks for the answers guys. However, the only thing I'm finding on Unleashed is a pre workout supplement? Is there a different Unleashed you guys are talking about?