How do I know my gear is legit?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Hey, my test finally came in and i was just wondering if you guys could maybe give me some pointers to tell if it's real or not. The packaging looks very professional, it has an authenticity seal on the vial and box, and it's piss yellow. If it's not against the rules I can post a pic too. Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If its enan/cyp it sounds legit for sure. I'm not 100% on posting pics, might want to check the stickies first.

ManBeast

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Yeah it's Test E. Also what about the thickness? Do you know what I should look for?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It has been quite a while since i've drawn up test e, it should not be watery, but not super thick if its at about 250mg/ml.

ManBeast

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
It has been quite a while since i've drawn up test e, it should not be watery, but not super thick if its at about 250mg/ml.

ManBeast

It doesn't look too watery. My friend has some real cyp (He got from his uncle's doctor lol) so I guess I'll just compare the vials. Thanks for all the help.

Edit: Oh and I looked at the rules and I'm not allowed to post pics :/

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
If you trusted the source enough to order then.......... Other than the aboved mentioned and short of a lab you can't "really" know until you get into your run. Good Luck.