Anyone else have BLOODY STOOLS while on PH's or through PCT?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.4%

Anyone else have BLOODY STOOLS while on PH's or through PCT?

Through my first 1-AD cycle. I had no issues. Second cycle, I upped the dosage slightly and started getting some slightly bloddy stools every so often. Now going through PCT, I **** out an entire stool FULL of blood today. Was not "dripping" or anything, but the stool was very saturated with blood.

Anyone else have this?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Uh no, and I suggest going to the doctor.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.4%

Wish it that easy. I do not have insurance right now, there isn't a doctor in the ATL area that would touch a problem like this without insurance..

I feel fine, just ****ting blood lol

I guess I shouldn't think this is funny
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%

man I would be at an emergency room so fast it would make your head spin,you have internal bleeding somewhere,or you took a **** so big it ripped your butthole,either way,I'd be in for stitches at least!!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%

yeah go to the hospital. it's against the law for them to turn you down if you have an emergency. i would expect a big bill though but it's worth it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.76%

hospital bro............ quickly
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

Actually if it is a dark black, then it is dangerous as this means it is occurring farther up in the intestinal tract but if it is red blood, then it is likely just a popped blood vessel around the sphincter (not serious). For more info search for "poop". No joke, there is a good thread on this.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Bright red is nothing to be too concerned about. If it's darker than the problem is most likely the stomach or small intestine.

Is it painful? And if so, where is the pain? Does it hurt when you apply pressure to your lower abdomen? Upper or elsewhere? Pain while on the can?

If it isn't caused by your cycle it's probably a blood vessel right inside your ass, (think hemoroid), or if you have abdominal pain in may be colitis or Chrohn's disease.

If it caused by your cycle you've got problems I can't help you with. See a doctor asap.

Either way, go see a doctor. Go straight to a gastroenterologist if you can. That may be hard without insurance though. Just do yourself a favor and skip the prelimary stuff a family practioner will do first, (like running antibiotics).

Also, you might be in for a course of cortico-steriods, (depending on where the inflamation is, if this is the case). Check up on the sides before you accept a prescription because they can be pretty bad.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

He said he wasn't in pain an clearly descibed it as blood, not black stools, so intestinal can be assumed. An ulcer could be prompted to bleed with certain anabolics that effect clotting factors (halo, dbol) so take some OTC Pepcid TID for 1 week or 2 and see if it helps. But it's probably OK, as long as you don't lose too much blood. It does not really sound like an ulcer.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.4%

I have no pain, and the stool was bright red. I was somewhat constipated yesterday so we'll see if that was it..

If I **** more blood tomorrow, i'll be making reservations for the emergency room
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%

Same here. In my previous 1T transdermal cycle, I had very fresh red bloody stool and no pain at all. I never had this kind of problem before. Then I took one kind of chinese herbal medicine called "Yunnan Bai Yao", this bloody stool problem went away in a day or so. In my current m1t cycle it didn't happen. Therefore I am not sure if it had something to do with 1T, maybe I just happened to get "a popped blood vessel around the sphincter".
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.61%

you guys eating enough fiber? you could actually be rubbing your colon raw I believe that it is called a fischer(sp)
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib
    I have no pain, and the stool was bright red. I was somewhat constipated yesterday so we'll see if that was it..

If I **** more blood tomorrow, i'll be making reservations for the emergency room
    It'll probably last a few days and go away. Same thing happened to me not too long ago. If you were constipated you likely blew a vessel or two trying to ****. I know it's gut wrenching to look at and you get worried as hell, but you've likely got nothing to worry about. Like others have said, if the blood is dark, that's when there's a problem. For you, I'd say if you're constipated don't strain so hard to take a dump, just take a **** pill or two.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

damn, i bet you wish you were in canada right now
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

Quote Originally Posted by bulkmuscle
    damn, i bet you wish you were in canada right now
    Yeah but then when income taxes roll around, he'll be glad he's back in the USA
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PrimeRib- Even without insurance, it's not going to cost that much to get an initial diagnosis.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't know, it might if he goes through the emergency room, and if he's admitted and given a room and kept overnight it will cost several grand even if no treatment was required. I'd try a minor emergency clinic first. 50 bucks and they can send him on if they think he needs it. Maybe it's cleared up by now and he can give us an update...
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I don't know, it might if he goes through the emergency room, and if he's admitted and given a room and kept overnight it will cost several grand even if no treatment was required. I'd try a minor emergency clinic first. 50 bucks and they can send him on if they think he needs it. Maybe it's cleared up by now and he can give us an update...
    There are hospitals that provide care for people who don't have too much money.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    There are hospitals that provide care for people who don't have too much money.
    Yeah, they're called 'Urgent Care Clinics'.
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.9%

around here, milwaukee, WI we have programs for uninsured, especially lower income, im sure if he check into it being near or in a larger city, he can find something, i guess this goes out to other people in similar situations, call the local health dept. and just ask, im sure they can point you in the right direction, urgent care clinics as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:25 AM
  2. Anyone else have trouble logging on?
    By bound in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 06:16 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:47 PM
  4. Anyone else had sex problems while on M5AA?
    By RobInKuwait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:50 PM
  5. Best Protein to use while on PHs?
    By EPe9686518 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 02:02 PM