Time to take the plunge

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Ordered my first bottle of T1 Pro... gonna try 4ml 2X a day with half a mg of liquidex daily.

(That sound like enough T1 Pro? Was going to put it on Shoulders, upper arms and tops of feet)

BTW is my sex drive gonna take a hit from this?

Wish me luck and Ill let you know how it goes.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will find your sex drive will probabbly go up . This is becasue of the 4-ad. What you will find is that you will probably be tired all the time(Lethargy) so be ready for it.... Just in case it happens.... One thing you might want to consider is taking the liquidex. Unless you are prone to gyno their is no reason to take an anti e during the cycle.. 1-test does not aromatize and 4-ad only aromatizes slightly... Also by taking an anti e you will be hindering gains by taking the water out of your system(Won't be much on t1-pro though).... Hope that helps.. talk to ya

bee

Banned
Awards
Ordered my first bottle of T1 Pro... gonna try 4ml 2X a day with half a mg of liquidex daily.

(That sound like enough T1 Pro? Was going to put it on Shoulders, upper arms and tops of feet)

BTW is my sex drive gonna take a hit from this?

Wish me luck and Ill let you know how it goes.

Yep, Your going to be begging to get it up for many many months(no lie). There is hardly any 4-AD in there compared to the amount of 1-test which means your going to get hit harder then a guy with fina AND Deca dick! My libido was shot down starting day one with 1-test and didn't function normall again till many weeks postcycle, the only time it was normal was for a week when i went on ONE+ which has A LOT of 4-AD, minute i got off and went postcycle my libido went bye bye :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, definitely drop the liquidex, 4-ad will make you reatin water, at most you may get some itchy nips, but nothing requiring liquidex during cycle. Good luck. :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Time to take the plunge

Originally posted by bee

Yep, Your going to be begging to get it up for many many months(no lie). There is hardly any 4-AD in there compared to the amount of 1-test which means your going to get hit harder then a guy with fina AND Deca dick! My libido was shot down starting day one with 1-test and didn't function normall again till many weeks postcycle, the only time it was normal was for a week when i went on ONE+ which has A LOT of 4-AD, minute i got off and went postcycle my libido went bye bye :)
Do not post misleading info, this is an exaggeration to say the least! To post your experience is fine, but do not apply these to other members as definites unless you can back up your claims, you have been warned.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Based on all the people that give and tell about there results here most people do not lose their sex drive they report enhanced sex drive even on the t1-pro... Sorry about your luck bee.... Talk to ya...

bee

Banned
Awards
I guess im just sensitive. That 1-test hits me hard and i have to take more 4-AD then 1-test mg wise to have an enhanced libido, often it was still normal.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never used T-1 Pro, but i never experience a libido change with the 1 test/4-AD combination. Even if I did, I would consider it a good trade off. A few weeks of getting strong and huge with a temporary loss of sex drive. That's called dedication, and is what separates the men from the boys in this sport. ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I used both T1 pro and T1, the T1 at a lot higher dosage than the T1 pro. I had an increase in sex drive on both cycles. Much more bloat on the T1. Other than a small patch of rash-like acne, had no sides, not even lethargy, even with about 370mg 1 test/day

bee

Banned
Awards
Hehe thats what im talking about john benz. John the 4-AD mg wise is much less then the mg of 1-test which means its a whole different ballgame. Its all about the ratios and if you have a lot of 1-test you better have a lot of 4-AD too! Don't want to scare milo but i don't see how anyone can get it up unless they are REALLY excited unless they are doing 4-AD to similiar amounts of 1-test at LEAST. ;)

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Well...

I liked the hardness I get from Liquidex... but if you think its too much..

how bout a small amount of Nolvadex? I was going to follow up with Clomid and 6-Oxo.

2demon2

Awards
Agreed, definitely drop the liquidex, 4-ad will make you reatin water, at most you may get some itchy nips, but nothing requiring liquidex during cycle.
Actually, water retention is precisely what Liquidex will help to eliminate in this case.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 2demon2

Actually, water retention is precisely what Liquidex will help to eliminate in this case.
I know, which is usually wanted during a true bulk cycle IMO. If you don't want water retention that's ok, but I would keep the water gains and use liquidex accordingly post cycle. Different strokes

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im on my fourth week of 1t-pro and my libido is up if anything but the lethargy is starting to set in. Its not too bad, just feel like i wanna take a nap all the time.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bee
Hehe thats what im talking about john benz. John the 4-AD mg wise is much less then the mg of 1-test which means its a whole different ballgame. Its all about the ratios and if you have a lot of 1-test you better have a lot of 4-AD too! Don't want to scare milo but i don't see how anyone can get it up unless they are REALLY excited unless they are doing 4-AD to similiar amounts of 1-test at LEAST. ;)
Some people do just fine on 1T alone, though they are not the majority. Blacksmith, a very respectable bro, has talked about and increase in libido on 1T if I'm not mistaken.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third week of T-1pro and my libido is through the roof. Also no lethargy here, I run around all day with energy to spare. I was actually thinking of 1test alone. For this abundance of energy I use the old technique of mind over matter. I think therefore I am.
Late

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of 1-TU by Nutrex. I am currently on T-Pro, would it be more beneficial to take it together or after the T-Pro is gone?

2cAnnons

Awards
itsnt that the insane out of your mind dosing?
this your first time on PH's? let us know how it goes.