Time to take the plunge

  1. New Member
    Milo Hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%

    Time to take the plunge


    Ordered my first bottle of T1 Pro... gonna try 4ml 2X a day with half a mg of liquidex daily.

    (That sound like enough T1 Pro? Was going to put it on Shoulders, upper arms and tops of feet)

    BTW is my sex drive gonna take a hit from this?

    Wish me luck and Ill let you know how it goes.

  2. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    93.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You will find your sex drive will probabbly go up . This is becasue of the 4-ad. What you will find is that you will probably be tired all the time(Lethargy) so be ready for it.... Just in case it happens.... One thing you might want to consider is taking the liquidex. Unless you are prone to gyno their is no reason to take an anti e during the cycle.. 1-test does not aromatize and 4-ad only aromatizes slightly... Also by taking an anti e you will be hindering gains by taking the water out of your system(Won't be much on t1-pro though).... Hope that helps.. talk to ya
  3. Banned
    bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    Originally posted by Milo Hobgoblin
    Ordered my first bottle of T1 Pro... gonna try 4ml 2X a day with half a mg of liquidex daily.

    (That sound like enough T1 Pro? Was going to put it on Shoulders, upper arms and tops of feet)

    BTW is my sex drive gonna take a hit from this?

    Wish me luck and Ill let you know how it goes.

    Yep, Your going to be begging to get it up for many many months(no lie). There is hardly any 4-AD in there compared to the amount of 1-test which means your going to get hit harder then a guy with fina AND Deca dick! My libido was shot down starting day one with 1-test and didn't function normall again till many weeks postcycle, the only time it was normal was for a week when i went on ONE+ which has A LOT of 4-AD, minute i got off and went postcycle my libido went bye bye
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Agreed, definitely drop the liquidex, 4-ad will make you reatin water, at most you may get some itchy nips, but nothing requiring liquidex during cycle. Good luck.
  5. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Re: Time to take the plunge


    Originally posted by bee



    Yep, Your going to be begging to get it up for many many months(no lie). There is hardly any 4-AD in there compared to the amount of 1-test which means your going to get hit harder then a guy with fina AND Deca dick! My libido was shot down starting day one with 1-test and didn't function normall again till many weeks postcycle, the only time it was normal was for a week when i went on ONE+ which has A LOT of 4-AD, minute i got off and went postcycle my libido went bye bye
    Do not post misleading info, this is an exaggeration to say the least! To post your experience is fine, but do not apply these to other members as definites unless you can back up your claims, you have been warned.
  6. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    93.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Based on all the people that give and tell about there results here most people do not lose their sex drive they report enhanced sex drive even on the t1-pro... Sorry about your luck bee.... Talk to ya...
  7. Banned
    bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    I guess im just sensitive. That 1-test hits me hard and i have to take more 4-AD then 1-test mg wise to have an enhanced libido, often it was still normal.
  8. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

    Never used T-1 Pro, but i never experience a libido change with the 1 test/4-AD combination. Even if I did, I would consider it a good trade off. A few weeks of getting strong and huge with a temporary loss of sex drive. That's called dedication, and is what separates the men from the boys in this sport.
  9. Senior Member
    scotty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Power
    718
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    71.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I used both T1 pro and T1, the T1 at a lot higher dosage than the T1 pro. I had an increase in sex drive on both cycles. Much more bloat on the T1. Other than a small patch of rash-like acne, had no sides, not even lethargy, even with about 370mg 1 test/day
  10. Banned
    bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.63%

    Hehe thats what im talking about john benz. John the 4-AD mg wise is much less then the mg of 1-test which means its a whole different ballgame. Its all about the ratios and if you have a lot of 1-test you better have a lot of 4-AD too! Don't want to scare milo but i don't see how anyone can get it up unless they are REALLY excited unless they are doing 4-AD to similiar amounts of 1-test at LEAST.
  11. New Member
    Milo Hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    185
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%

    Well...


    I liked the hardness I get from Liquidex... but if you think its too much..

    how bout a small amount of Nolvadex? I was going to follow up with Clomid and 6-Oxo.
  12. New Member
    2demon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Originally posted by jweave23
    Agreed, definitely drop the liquidex, 4-ad will make you reatin water, at most you may get some itchy nips, but nothing requiring liquidex during cycle.
    Actually, water retention is precisely what Liquidex will help to eliminate in this case.
  13. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by 2demon2


    Actually, water retention is precisely what Liquidex will help to eliminate in this case.
    I know, which is usually wanted during a true bulk cycle IMO. If you don't want water retention that's ok, but I would keep the water gains and use liquidex accordingly post cycle. Different strokes
  14. Board Supporter
    TMack40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.83%

    Im on my fourth week of 1t-pro and my libido is up if anything but the lethargy is starting to set in. Its not too bad, just feel like i wanna take a nap all the time.
  15. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1558
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by bee
    Hehe thats what im talking about john benz. John the 4-AD mg wise is much less then the mg of 1-test which means its a whole different ballgame. Its all about the ratios and if you have a lot of 1-test you better have a lot of 4-AD too! Don't want to scare milo but i don't see how anyone can get it up unless they are REALLY excited unless they are doing 4-AD to similiar amounts of 1-test at LEAST.
    Some people do just fine on 1T alone, though they are not the majority. Blacksmith, a very respectable bro, has talked about and increase in libido on 1T if I'm not mistaken.
  16. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2190
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm on my third week of T-1pro and my libido is through the roof. Also no lethargy here, I run around all day with energy to spare. I was actually thinking of 1test alone. For this abundance of energy I use the old technique of mind over matter. I think therefore I am.
    Late
  17. Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    517
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    I have 1 bottle of 1-TU by Nutrex. I am currently on T-Pro, would it be more beneficial to take it together or after the T-Pro is gone?
  18. New Member
    2cAnnons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    76.98%

    itsnt that the insane out of your mind dosing?
    this your first time on PH's? let us know how it goes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the best time to take SD
    By wood23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 06:38 AM
  2. Bout To Take The Pgcl Plunge
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 07:58 AM
  3. what is the best time to take phera plex?
    By 2noob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 12:44 PM
  4. When is the Best time to take Multi Vitamins?
    By Kam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
  5. (Bobo or anyone): When is the best time to take in fats?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in