New here, and have some questions.

Vise

Awards
As stated in the title.

Before I go into asking questions. Is there any thing we are not allowed to talk about on here?
Dont wanna get banned on the 1st post :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

Vise

Awards
Thanks.

According to what I just read, we are free to openly discuss use of test and or deca?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yes

ManBeast

Vise

Awards
Alright, here we go.

Im thinking about starting a cycle of test and deca.
This will be my first time to use either, ive never done any other types of steroids.

I guess im just looking for some advice, I want to make sure I do everything right, and as safely as possible

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You could search around for information (the stickies have some links), my $0.03 is that a test only cycle is the best first cycle, and I'm not a fan of decca (or it's short-estere'd cousin NPP). Mild doses over a longer time are also preferred for a first cycle.

ManBeast

Vise

Awards
I have done a lil reading here and there on the forum, but it all seems to boil down that everyone has their own version of the best way.

I was just looking for some advice.

Reading is one thing but to actually talk and be able to ask question is way more helpful

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I haven't done decca, and from what i've read about it i'm not keen on doing it. I like test, tren, dbol, 1-test and 4ad transdermals, and i'm intrigued by equipoise and a few other compounds.

But yes, you might want to start a separate thread asking for opinions and experiences with deca and test.

ManBeast