Beginners Cycle

Newbie900

Awards
Ive been told I'm to young for a dianavar 4 week cycle. I'm 18 135 pounds looking for a simple cycle to gain mass.any ideas? Don't say I'm to young because I'm going to get on one soon hopefully. Plz share your ideas of a mass gaining cycle. This will be my first cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

Newbie900

Awards
Ive got good pct and only gonna run one 4 week

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it doesn't matter... you are dancing next to a bonfire doused in gasoline... even if you have everything on hand, your body is chock-full of hormones right now and is not stable like someone in their mid-20s, the interactions can work out completely differently. Seriously... do a "natty cycle" using:

Erase Pro
DAA
Some sorta Growth Hormone releaser
A nutrient partitioner

You will be amazed at what you can do at your age without using hormones.

Just make sure your diet and trainig are in order (just like for a "real" cycle) and you'll pack on some good mass in a very very safe way.

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
^^^^^ exactly what man beast said! Your 135 wanting to take steroids, u think one cycle will make u a new man? If anything, it will cause you more harm then good I'n the future. Ur testosterone might shut down and that stops the ability for you to gain muscle I'n the future. So what u cycle will be all lost and you get the nasty sides on top of that and it might stick with u for who knows how long. At your weight, i would focus on diet more then anything. Diet first, training second, supplement last. U can take all the roids or natural supps, if your diet sucks, dont expect to gain! Here is a cycle for you

Years 1-6. Chicken/steak/tuna/eggs/rice/oatmeal etc

Support supps. Protein shakes, creatine, and a multivitamin.

Post cycle- you dont, just repeat the steps above.

Cycle advice- do compounds while eating all that food. Bench, dips, sqauts, deadlift, rows, pullups, etc....

Side effects- a bigger you In no time!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ive been told I'm to young for a dianavar 4 week cycle. I'm 18 135 pounds looking for a simple cycle to gain mass.any ideas? Don't say I'm to young because I'm going to get on one soon hopefully. Plz share your ideas of a mass gaining cycle. This will be my first cycle
If you're too stupid to listen to reason, go ahead and f*ck yourself over. But don't say we didn't tell you so. You're way too young and small for steroids. Get a goddamn work ethic and eat some food and lift some weights. Steroids will be there when your old enough.

Heck, even if you gained 20 f*cking pounds on your cycle and kept all of it, you'd still be a 155lbs little b*tch of a pip-squeak. What good would it really do you? You wouldn't be jacked, you wouldn't be even NEAR big. I weigh 218 lbs and I STILL am not even close to the BIG guys. Train natty while you have the 18 year old cranking hormones. If you do steroids now, you'll never make gains again without them.

dannyn2007

Awards
If you're too stupid to listen to reason, go ahead and f*ck yourself over. But don't say we didn't tell you so. You're way too young and small for steroids. Get a goddamn work ethic and eat some food and lift some weights. Steroids will be there when your old enough.

Heck, even if you gained 20 f*cking pounds on your cycle and kept all of it, you'd still be a 155lbs little b*tch of a pip-squeak. What good would it really do you? You wouldn't be jacked, you wouldn't be even NEAR big. I weigh 218 lbs and I STILL am not even close to the BIG guys. Train natty while you have the 18 year old cranking hormones. If you do steroids now, you'll never make gains again without them.
^^^^gmg760.... Hahahaha when u said "you'd still be a 155lbs little b*tch".... Sooo f*cking true. You literally made my day

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You are too young good sir. We have seen plenty of people destroy themselves by turning to hormones at a young age. Wait till you are older, or the alternative is enjoy regretting when you are older. Natural supplements will be more then enough more then enough for you to get nice and big. You are at your prime enjoy it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

At my gym I only put up 305lbs on bench and I am dwarfed by the other gentlemen in the weight room. Someday I will be big someday.......

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
You need to listen to the good advice have gotten from everyone here... You need to take a step back and not let hearing the words "too young" effect you... Its not a knock on you in any way... Its people here looking out for you... Looking out for your health and well-being... Let's just say you had a decent cycle (which you have about a .0000000001 % ) chance of having... You will have completely done irreversible damage to yourself... Your body is not even close to being developed... I honestly think 23 is almost too young to run a cycle... At the very very least 21 but that to me is way too young... You just don't understand all the harmful things that you will be causing to yourself... You know, you may not even see it at first, but I promise you that you will see it down the road, and when you do, you will be one sorry person... You are lucky that people take the time to write to you and explain to you the mistakes that you are making before you actually make them... I'm not your dad and am not trying to be, but I don't want you to hurt yourself... So listen to the advice given to you... There are a lot of natty things for you to take to put on size... I gurantee you that if you do it right, you could easily gain the weight you are wanting... You already were given one way for it... If you want other natty ways, I would be happy to help... Listen to what was said to you in here because people are just looking out for your best...

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Dude if u want to look good for the beach and for chicks then go ahead and do it. Because all thats happening is your looking for the quickest easiest way. This is not a sprint my friend it's a lifelong marathon. Do it the right way and I promise u will thank us later.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Shot partner, I can't wait till I feel able to do some of Em cycles. But I would suggest to wait till your 26.
Try anabeta erase+ a lot of food!

Roniboney

Awards

Dude is right OP.

OP I'm 22 so ye I'm young enough to take Prohormones.But I stagnated like nobody's business for 8 months.Probably added 5lbs to all my lifts in that time after 5 years of training.I am ready to take them.Its not optimal but I am ready.

You on the other hand are 135lbs and it doesnt even sound like you have a 2 plate squat if even a 1 plate.
Dude put the prohormones down.Train for a few years naturally and diet for a few years.If you don't know how to eat and how to train naturally ,how in the heck will you know how to train when using hormones.We're going to destroy you but its for your own good