How long should I wait?

1. How long should I wait?

So I got two more days left of my andro mass v3, and I decided to just go with Revolution for my pct. For, the price I'm not very impressed so thats why I decided to stop at for 4 weeks rather than get another bottle. I did make gains, but minimal. Anyways, this is besides the point, how long after PCT should I wait if I wanna try out IBE Epistane?

2. I'd give it bout 2 months but thats just me
    •   

3. I like AndroMass...
    So far so good. Going 4 weeks.
    I wanted to try some epi too....
    I think I'm done with methyls for a while.
    Just going to keep eating and lifting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. I did not feel ANY aggression that it claims to give you in the weight room, I get more "agressive" or "pumped/siked up" to lift something with a preworkout. In my opinion, it may work better for different people, but for me it is WAY to expensive for the results I got. I did get a nice pump from it, but as far as the aggression in the wait room there was none.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234
    I did not feel ANY aggression that it claims to give you in the weight room, I get more "agressive" or "pumped/siked up" to lift something with a preworkout. In my opinion, it may work better for different people, but for me it is WAY to expensive for the results I got. I did get a nice pump from it, but as far as the aggression in the wait room there was none.
    I had v2, not3
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

6. Time on + pct = time off.

7. Time on+ pct= time off is just a general rule of thumb, to be sure, blood work! But I still do the time on + pct for more mild cycles.

8. if you ran the andro for four weeks and are doing pct for four weeks then that's 8 weeks you need to wait after pct until your next cycle... You will probably see a lot more with epistane... It depends on your goals... Helladrol would also be e****lent for you... Check out my helladrol log and you can see just how great it is!

Quote Originally Posted by cfresh1234 View Post
    So I got two more days left of my andro mass v3, and I decided to just go with Revolution for my pct. For, the price I'm not very impressed so thats why I decided to stop at for 4 weeks rather than get another bottle. I did make gains, but minimal. Anyways, this is besides the point, how long after PCT should I wait if I wanna try out IBE Epistane?

Similar Forum Threads

1. how long should i wait?
    By MattMiller in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 11:27 AM
  2. How long should I wait?
    By SurfDan5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 09:25 AM
  3. how long should I wait?
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20