How long should I wait?

cfresh1234

Awards
So I got two more days left of my andro mass v3, and I decided to just go with Revolution for my pct. For, the price I'm not very impressed so thats why I decided to stop at for 4 weeks rather than get another bottle. I did make gains, but minimal. Anyways, this is besides the point, how long after PCT should I wait if I wanna try out IBE Epistane?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'd give it bout 2 months but thats just me

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like AndroMass...
So far so good. Going 4 weeks.
I wanted to try some epi too....
I think I'm done with methyls for a while.
Just going to keep eating and lifting.

cfresh1234

Awards
I did not feel ANY aggression that it claims to give you in the weight room, I get more "agressive" or "pumped/siked up" to lift something with a preworkout. In my opinion, it may work better for different people, but for me it is WAY to expensive for the results I got. I did get a nice pump from it, but as far as the aggression in the wait room there was none.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did not feel ANY aggression that it claims to give you in the weight room, I get more "agressive" or "pumped/siked up" to lift something with a preworkout. In my opinion, it may work better for different people, but for me it is WAY to expensive for the results I got. I did get a nice pump from it, but as far as the aggression in the wait room there was none.
I had v2, not3

dannyn2007

Awards
Time on+ pct= time off is just a general rule of thumb, to be sure, blood work! But I still do the time on + pct for more mild cycles.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
if you ran the andro for four weeks and are doing pct for four weeks then that's 8 weeks you need to wait after pct until your next cycle... You will probably see a lot more with epistane... It depends on your goals... Helladrol would also be excellent for you... Check out my helladrol log and you can see just how great it is!

So I got two more days left of my andro mass v3, and I decided to just go with Revolution for my pct. For, the price I'm not very impressed so thats why I decided to stop at for 4 weeks rather than get another bottle. I did make gains, but minimal. Anyways, this is besides the point, how long after PCT should I wait if I wanna try out IBE Epistane?