Double Dragon

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seen some clones and some pretty wicked combination from these guys.
Whats the story on em?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
They do look interesting, and not horribly priced either.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Although on closer inspection, two of their products seem ho-hum at best by themselves, but might be useful stacked.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Although on closer inspection, two of their products seem ho-hum at best by themselves, but might be useful stacked.

ManBeast
Their LMG?

They have a SD hdrol and lmx stack wow

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One of the guys at the local supplement shop has taken SOS 500 claims to have gained 20lbs wondering how he is going to keep those while using only P6 and milk thistle.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Finished a bottle of their tst 750 about a three weeks ago. It was a combination of 6 bromo and DAA. For the price it was pretty darn good.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
One of the guys at the local supplement shop has taken SOS 500 claims to have gained 20lbs wondering how he is going to keep those while using only P6 and milk thistle.
That's like a quad stack right?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I think it is a triple stack. Although looking at the formula it contains 1-test which was banned so I am not quite sure why the supp shop has it.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I think it is a triple stack. Although looking at the formula it contains 1-test which was banned so I am not quite sure why the supp shop has it.
Guy around here is selling that stuff to teenagers telling them his PCT everything you need. His PCT is all herbal with a tribilous base. Guy should be shut down if you ask me.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but this happens a lot. I just wished people researched what they were taking.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I know, when I first started working out I went to that store and asked the guy what's popular (had no clue about anything) he says "this its $55 and will get you strong but you need Gasparis Novadex XT after this" so I bought it and took it. It was called "doomsday" found put later this guy makes pro hormones and sells them. It didn't give me any noticeable gains other than natural progression but my dick didn't work. It was terrible I learned my lesson quick. Not being able to have sex for a month was not cool.