Stacking sus, test 300, equapoise. Thinkin bout addin clen

boags

boags

Awards
Or should i best wait till cycle ends than hit the clen?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sus as in sustanon? test 300 as in more test? and EQ?

So confused...

ManBeast

boags

boags

Awards
Sorry bro but if u dont know what these are you prob cant help me anyways. Cheers

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO do you even know what you are putting in your body "bro"?

LMAO and good luck.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sorry bro but if u dont know what these are you prob cant help me anyways. Cheers
R u retarded? ManBeast was asking u why u would use sust and then just add more test, it doesn't make sense to use both cuz they're both test.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just cuz I don't know the acronyms/slang you are using for specific compounds doesn't mean I don't know ass from aas...

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah, just cuz I don't know the acronyms/slang you are using for specific compounds doesn't mean I don't know ass from aas...

ManBeast
If the OP was even educated about cycling, he wouldn't even b asking this stupid question.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Never fails, they drop in almost on a daily basis.......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the "MOAR GEAR MOAR GAINS" mentaliy *smh*

ManBeast

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think if I stacked test e 300 with test prop that would be Better than test cup with test ace? Or should I just run sustanon with extra prop and test enanthate, and test cypionate, and just throw in a little halotestin for pre workout? I mean more test is better right? And halotestin is just oral test right? Kinda like halodrol mixed with test? I mean it's called halo-test-in... I'm not really sure what the "in" stands for but it's gotta be good right?

:lol:

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do you guys think if I stacked test e 300 with test prop that would be Better than test cup with test ace? Or should I just run sustanon with extra prop and test enanthate, and test cypionate, and just throw in a little halotestin for pre workout? I mean more test is better right? And halotestin is just oral test right? Kinda like halodrol mixed with test? I mean it's called halo-test-in... I'm not really sure what the "in" stands for but it's gotta be good right?

:lol:
Yeah some anadrol wouldn't hurt either, maybe 200 mg or so. Lol

dannyn2007

Awards
Yeah some anadrol wouldn't hurt either, maybe 200 mg or so. Lol
Bro, if you know what your talking about then you know it's better to stack dbol and anadrol at 100mg each for a full 12 week cycle, then add clen. Hahahaha lol

boags

boags

Awards
Dont blow up! Ha. Not runnin test n sus at same time. Test n equipoise together than finishin off with sus. I dont know heaps thats y i joined this site. Im not one of u blokes that jack off every time you add to a thread

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I Jack off because I'm on wicked amounts of test myself bro

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just make your life easier, save the sust for another run and use the test for 14 weeks and the EQ for 12, start PCT (you do have the stuff for that on hand as well right?) week 16. I'd suggest having arimidex and nolva on hand just in case of some bad sides. Eat, Train, Sleep and Grow.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bro, if you know what your talking about then you know it's better to stack dbol and anadrol at 100mg each for a full 12 week cycle, then add clen. Hahahaha lol
Ahhhhh fock your right! I've got some more learning to do. Lmao

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just make your life easier, save the sust for another run and use the test for 14 weeks and the EQ for 12, start PCT (you do have the stuff for that on hand as well right?) week 16. I'd suggest having arimidex and nolva on hand just in case of some bad sides. Eat, Train, Sleep and Grow.

ManBeast
X2...OP there's no point in u using sust at the end of the cycle, just save it for another cycle bro. Listen to ManBeast bro and make sure your pct is gtg.

boags

boags

Awards

ManBeast
Yeah i got triazole on hand. Anyone know much about it. Apparently its like nolva but ya dont lose ya labito.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Triazole is good. My advice is this, if your gonna take the real deal use the real deal as your pct. I wouldn't run eq and test and then use a natty booster or ai as my sole pct. Yes triazole would be good as a part of your pct, but I feel that nolvadex or clomiphene should be a staple of any pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Triazole by itself is not a PCT for anything other than possibly a superbly mild prohormone or steroid cycle, of which yours is not. you need a SERM such as nolvadex, clomid, or torem.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah bro get a SERM, u can throw in the triazole in your pct.

boags

boags

Awards
Wen u talk about 12 week cycle. How many ml or mg are you talkin a week? I dont know heaps about cycles. I did a cycle a year ago. I did 5 weeks on deca 2ml a week. Than had a week off n done 5 weeks on equapoise, test 300 n sus all stacked together. 2ml of each a week. Training hard n heavy n eating nothin but protien n carbs. I went from about 83kg to 100kg in about 12 weeks. I got stetch marks in my arms pits i blew up that quick. I didnt really get much of a pct in cause i got in a moto accident n ****ed myself so i deflated like a baloon. I jus wanna get as big as i can as quick as i can but doin it proper with a good pct n anything else i need to go with it. What advise or suggestions can yas give me??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Have you properly recovered to your natural balance of hormones? I.e. had bloodwork?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll want about 500mg/week of testosterone, and about the same of equipoise. Ineject the testosterone for 2 weeks longer than you inject the equipoise, and then 2 weeks after your last injection of testosterone you'll need to start SERM therapy (nolva, clomid, or torem). I'd also suggest some HCG during the cycle following one of a few different protocalls to help keep yer nuts going.

ManBeast

boags

boags

Awards
Jus bout finished my test n equapoise cycle. How long after i finish my 4 week pct should i leave before starting my next cycle. N what ya suggest for next cycle? Im thinkin sus 250, sippionate and bouldanon for another 10 weeks. Maybe stop the bouldanon after 5. What ya think?? I started this cycle at 89kgs, im 8 weeks in to the 10 week course and i weighed in at 104kgs last night.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Wait 14 weeks til your next cycle (time on+pct=time off). U mean sus 250, cypionate and boldenone? Why 2 different tests? I'd run them for longer than 10 weeks too since they'll take awhile to kick.

boags

boags

Awards
Cuz sus 250 isnt all test. Its has deconate and tren in it even they are at a small mg per ml. Id rather all the test gains of the sip and sus

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cuz sus 250 isnt all test. Its has deconate and tren in it even they are at a small mg per ml. Id rather all the test gains of the sip and sus
Your sus has tren in it??? How much? Well just run the cyp and EQ then, cyp for 14 weeks and EQ for 12 weeks.

overworked

Awards
Thinking of running test 300 / equi cycle. I haven't ran anything stronger than natty in the last 10 years or so since they got rid of my favorite andro poppers. so this will be like my first real cycle and was wondering what your impression was. Positives and negatives. Also did you run any support during your cycle?

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Don't think so. Either you have some UGL cut stack or you are confused. Sust250 is four different test esters. From propinate, phynelpropinate, isoproate to deconate.(forgive my spelling).

If you have something else I would def have it checked out before you use it and don know what it is.