Stacking sus, test 300, equapoise. Thinkin bout addin clen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wait 14 weeks til your next cycle (time on+pct=time off). U mean sus 250, cypionate and boldenone? Why 2 different tests? I'd run them for longer than 10 weeks too since they'll take awhile to kick.

2. Cuz sus 250 isnt all test. Its has deconate and tren in it even they are at a small mg per ml. Id rather all the test gains of the sip and sus
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by boags
    Cuz sus 250 isnt all test. Its has deconate and tren in it even they are at a small mg per ml. Id rather all the test gains of the sip and sus
    Your sus has tren in it??? How much? Well just run the cyp and EQ then, cyp for 14 weeks and EQ for 12 weeks.

4. Thinking of running test 300 / equi cycle. I haven't ran anything stronger than natty in the last 10 years or so since they got rid of my favorite andro poppers. so this will be like my first real cycle and was wondering what your impression was. Positives and negatives. Also did you run any support during your cycle?

5. Quote Originally Posted by boags View Post
    Cuz sus 250 isnt all test. Its has deconate and tren in it even they are at a small mg per ml. Id rather all the test gains of the sip and sus
    Don't think so. Either you have some UGL cut stack or you are confused. Sust250 is four different test esters. From propinate, phynelpropinate, isoproate to deconate.(forgive my spelling).

If you have something else I would def have it checked out before you use it and don know what it is.
    •   

6. Boags seriously bro drop the roids
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:21 AM