2 bottles of AHv3 1 bottle of AMv3

ThrowItUp

Awards
I was waiting for my bottle of lean to come in but due to the push back i had a bottle of mass shipped. Im trying to figure out which way is best to use all three. I was thinking run AH for 4 weeks then add AM and half the dosage of AH for another 4 weeks. Or save a bottle of AH and just run a bottle of each. What do you guys think? Any reps wanna chime in id be more then happy for their input also.

ThrowItUp

Awards
Bump anything? I was thinking
Wk1- AH 6 Wk5- AM 6 Ah3
Wk2- AH 6 Wk6- AM6 Ah3
Wk3- AH 6 Wk7- AM6 Ah3
Wk4- AH 6 Wk8 AM6 Ah3

Followed by PCT

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to run my "bulk" portion of a cycle at the beginning if I'm going to be attempting to bulk and cut or recomp during a cycle, but that's just me.

ManBeast

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to run my "bulk" portion of a cycle at the beginning if I'm going to be attempting to bulk and cut or recomp during a cycle, but that's just me.

ManBeast
agree. in other words, run the AM first followed by the AH.
for example:
weeks 1-4: AM 6 caps/day
weeks 4-8: AH 6 caps/day

the AH will help solidify the gains made on the AM and they will be easier to keep

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
or run AH at 6caps/day for 8 weeks and the AM at 6caps/day for the first 4 weeks. that would use all 3 bottles but i bet you would be pretty lean and mean

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the AH solo for the first 2 weeks, then throw in the AM at 4 caps a day for 6 weeks along with the AH

Weeks 1-8 AH
Weeks 2-8 AM

or get another bottle of AM:) and run both for 8 weeks

ThrowItUp

Awards
Thanks for the responses def gonna rearrange the layout and ill prob log it starting it soon.

ThrowItUp

Awards
will do im thinking about a few more weeks finishing up a workout and i want to make sure i can start a fresh workout program and focus on gains from AH n AM