sust dosage

zinghigh89

Awards
Just curious if for a beginner in their early twenties if a dosage of 250mgs/week of sustanon for 10 weeks is sufficient to see gains? I have read numerous articles that this was the original dosage back in the day and that gains of 15-25lbs could be seen from a short 8 week cycle. I have also seen on other boards guys saying that 500mgs/week is the very least to see gains. This is my first cycle, i have my pct on hand, I know how to train and diet. I am not looking to be Mr O just to enhance performance, look better, and possibly compete in amateurs someday. I also saw a cycle that suggested 125mgs eod, though i feel like my ass would be a pin cushion if i were to do this. Other option was 375mgs/week.

got this from another site

*After the user is certain their diet and workout program are ready, they must then decide their Sustanon dosage. Today, a very common Sustanon cycle is 500mgs of Sustanon per week. Many avoid the every other day injections, and simply go with once a week injections, or every five days. Several years ago, the most common first cycle for a Sustanon user was 250mgs per week. Users had amazing results off this. However, over the years this dosage went up, with belief that the first steroid cycle is the best, so it's better to go with a higher dosage, rather than minimal.
Once the steroid cycle starts, it will take two to three weeks before noticeable results are present. Athletes may see or feel small results after a week from the fast acting esters, but it won't be quite noticeable for a couple weeks. Sustanon 250 gains come slow and steady. Over the course of an eight week cycle, the user will see results slowly, from weeks three to nine. Strength will increase, as well as muscle mass. Some of the weight will be water weight, how much, will depend on the person's diet, water intake, etc.
In the end, a first time steroid user can expect to put on, on average, 15-18lbs, with strength going through the roof. Numerous users have put on well over 20lbs in their first cycle, some hovering around 30lbs. The end result will be determined from diet, training, and genetics. At the very least, the first time user should put on 10lbs, but expect 15lbs or more.*

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
250mg once a week of sust ends up being a very fluctuating average of closer to 3-400mg/week after all the esters are properly releasing. I'm much more a fan of straight enan or cyp for a first cycle at around 400mg/week.

As a side note, I really don't feel like sust is a great testosterone for new users who don't really grasp how esters work. Yet it seems to be very popular for some odd reason...

ManBeast

zinghigh89

Awards
Manbeast, thank you very much for response. If i ever do another I will go with one test rather than the blend of 4. Having said that, do you feel 250/week is sufficient? I don't want this first cycle to be a waste, but also don't want to go overboard. Thank you again for your response. I appreciate your delivery very much.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if you can hold onto the sust until you can do something like this:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-articles/27163-proper-use-sustanon.html

I would, but if you can't, i'd be iffy on a cycle like that. I would definitely split the injects into at least 2, preferably 4 times a week, and run a non-methylated oral throughout (or 4-6 weeks on a methylated depending on compound, and then the rest on just a test cruise or a non-methylated).

ManBeast

zinghigh89

Awards
Ok man thank you very much. I will split the dose for now to keep blood levels more stable. I never stop learning about this stuff so thank you for posting that link that helped a bunch. I would do what you said but money at the moment is tight. After this cycle and after pct I will take some time off, save my cash and plan a much more efficient cycle. Thank you again. Do you mind if in the future I pm you for any questions i may have?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No worries, I try to help where I can.

ManBeast