Question about a methyl 1-d black ,erase, sd pulsed stack for a friend

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

Question about a methyl 1-d black ,erase, sd pulsed stack for a friend

A friend of mine has run lg methyl 1-dblack (the new non methyl dhea version) for 3 weeks, added pes erase after one week since he felt he was getting itchy nipples. it stopped the estrogen rise dead in its tracks( i juat use erase now, and it works wonders alone)

It is a recomp thing, and he is shedding bodyfat, but he still has half a bottle of superdrolclone(fusion methdrol) and wondered if it would work well adding a 10mg eod or ed for 3-5 weeks?

He has enough 1-md and erase for 8more weeks. He also has milk thistle, triazole, ax, and daa. I have enough nolva/tamoxifen he can have for better pct( im never touching hormones again anyway)

What do you guys think, adding a superdol at 10mg ed or eod for an extra boost , or will it just makeit harder for him to staylean after pct if he adds this?

He s about 15-16% bf now, goal is 10-12%

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

I told him atleast do 10mg ed, since his last pulse attempt was not to impressive. He actually swore off this stuff, but suddenly wanted to try again ...
    I suggesred he just stick with the other stuff, since they are safer, and works well enough anyway...but go figure, people change their minds now and then..
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would probably not use superdrol for a cut cycle, it is much better at bulking, on top of this you probably shouldnt use superdrol for more then 4 weeks. Also if he will be running superdrol I would highly recommend he add a liver/blood pressure support. Also realistically he will probably get to 12% unless he overhauls his diet.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

Ok, i kinda told him that too... Carb friendly product, and he hardly eats carbs...

He has very good bp, it rose a bit during his pulse try, but still well within good range..
    He has a home bp thing, pretty accurate.. I used it during my havoc stint. Must say, one of the reasons for me stayng off this stuff myself, i have 130/80 ...and on havoc it rised to 150/90-95.. Tried supps for bp lowrering, but did nothing...

Seems like he'll drop the sd, i reminded him, no drinking, and that he felt like crap the last time...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

Ok, i kinda told him that too... Carb friendly product, and he hardly eats carbs...

He has very good bp, it rose a bit during his pulse try, but still well within good range..
    He has a home bp thing, pretty accurate.. I used it during my havoc stint. Must say, one of the reasons for me stayng off this stuff myself, i have 130/80 ...and on havoc it rised to 150/90-95.. Tried supps for bp lowrering, but did nothing...

Seems like he'll drop the sd, i reminded him, no drinking, and that he felt like crap the last time...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
  4. Erase + Titanium Stack question
    By boricuarage in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31