Question about a methyl 1-d black ,erase, sd pulsed stack for a friend

woodbear

Awards
A friend of mine has run lg methyl 1-dblack (the new non methyl dhea version) for 3 weeks, added pes erase after one week since he felt he was getting itchy nipples. it stopped the estrogen rise dead in its tracks( i juat use erase now, and it works wonders alone)

It is a recomp thing, and he is shedding bodyfat, but he still has half a bottle of superdrolclone(fusion methdrol) and wondered if it would work well adding a 10mg eod or ed for 3-5 weeks?

He has enough 1-md and erase for 8more weeks. He also has milk thistle, triazole, ax, and daa. I have enough nolva/tamoxifen he can have for better pct( im never touching hormones again anyway)

What do you guys think, adding a superdol at 10mg ed or eod for an extra boost , or will it just makeit harder for him to staylean after pct if he adds this?

He s about 15-16% bf now, goal is 10-12%

woodbear

Awards
I told him atleast do 10mg ed, since his last pulse attempt was not to impressive. He actually swore off this stuff, but suddenly wanted to try again ...
I suggesred he just stick with the other stuff, since they are safer, and works well enough anyway...but go figure, people change their minds now and then..

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would probably not use superdrol for a cut cycle, it is much better at bulking, on top of this you probably shouldnt use superdrol for more then 4 weeks. Also if he will be running superdrol I would highly recommend he add a liver/blood pressure support. Also realistically he will probably get to 12% unless he overhauls his diet.

woodbear

Awards
Ok, i kinda told him that too... Carb friendly product, and he hardly eats carbs...

He has very good bp, it rose a bit during his pulse try, but still well within good range..
He has a home bp thing, pretty accurate.. I used it during my havoc stint. Must say, one of the reasons for me stayng off this stuff myself, i have 130/80 ...and on havoc it rised to 150/90-95.. Tried supps for bp lowrering, but did nothing...

Seems like he'll drop the sd, i reminded him, no drinking, and that he felt like crap the last time...

woodbear

Awards
Ok, i kinda told him that too... Carb friendly product, and he hardly eats carbs...

He has very good bp, it rose a bit during his pulse try, but still well within good range..
He has a home bp thing, pretty accurate.. I used it during my havoc stint. Must say, one of the reasons for me stayng off this stuff myself, i have 130/80 ...and on havoc it rised to 150/90-95.. Tried supps for bp lowrering, but did nothing...

Seems like he'll drop the sd, i reminded him, no drinking, and that he felt like crap the last time...