Eliminating water weight

kwantz

Awards
hey guys, I am planning on my doing my next cycle in the next couple of weeks.
I normally used test prop so I did not have to deal with the water weight. This cycle I plan on using test enanthate, mostly because I dont feel like injecting ed, and limping around.

My question though, I know with test E more water weight is involved. I want to cut the water weight down to a minimum.
What is my best bet? I know letro is overkill, Nolva is good to keep the cholesteral down, amdex is a nice mild way to keep estrogen under control. What is the best way to keep water weight down to a minimum without hidering gains. I am not prone to gyno, I will be taking these to keep the water down that is all..

I plan on using 1gram of test E and 500-700 of tren E.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
1 gram of test?? I think u need to rethink the doses.... Try injections in your delts, at least you won't be limping around.

kwantz

Awards
Gram of test per week, is what I have been using for the last 7 years.... Started out using 500mg of test per week, my first few cycles.. then to 750mg... after a few years. 1g a week was money... Almost has a nice thermogenic effect at this dose...

ill kick off the tren at 500 or so to see how i react to it, its been about 5 years since I have used test tren, at that time I was using 600.

Anyways... anyone have any good answers for me? I used to use femerra... But didnt like it.

Yeah a gram of test prop a week was NOT fun to shoot....I think every single muscle in my body has some form of scar tissue now haha.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
The tren should combat the water weight IMO. I ran 500 plus grams tren for the past 7 weeks and had no problems with water, but then again I wasn't running the test that high, which brings me to my next question. Why run the test at a gram a week if you are going to run the tren as high as you are? It's really not necessary to run the test that high alongside tren IMO. Your androgen receptors are going to only accept so much, and the tren will overpower the test every time. Personally I would run the test just high enough to keep your sides at bay and then run as much tren as you can stand if you are into high doses and such. It worked for me. I put on 30 lbs in 7 weeks, and lost body fat in the process. Basically what I'm saying is all the extra money you will spend on a gram of test a week wont help your cause enough to justify it. I'd save it for when I wanted to run it solo. 300 to 400 grams a week of test is all you would need with a high dose tren IMO.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Guess what?! Your still gonna limp. Reminds me of a mild version of the "peanut butter" shot in boot camp. Invest in a heating pad , Itsa very niiice!

kwantz

Awards
I know how my body reacts to higher doses of test...

Anyways back to the original post... Best for water weight,, Adex or Aromasin.... I hear aromasin is less harsh,,,, and less rebound.
1500mg of test in the past was money, the thermogenic effect and it actually aided in fat loss, tons of posts on guys doing this.

The dose that works for my body, may not work for someone else.

I found benedryl works wonders for injection pain... Since the pain and swelling is all from histamine, benedryl is an anti histamine. Works great... Helps me sleep too. take 50mg 45 mins before shot, and maybe 1 tab an hour after shot... Sleeping like a baby. (make sure u shoot at bed time)