Any other forms of testosterone aside from injections? ?

way2low

way2low

Awards
What forms of testosterone are there? I know the injections, but are there any other forms? Do you get the best results with injections? Im new to this.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Theres creams but they dont have **** on IM injections.. There are otc supps that actually work thoug like DAA. Daspartic acid

way2low

way2low

Awards
So the cream isnt even worth yrying then huh?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to avoid injections, then the cream works, but honestly, transdermals are more of a hassle in general from my experience.

ManBeast

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
There actually used to be s pill form and I've also heard of some "liquid" floating around, but seriously the inj is tried and true. If it's an issue get someone 2 pin you or just choose another road altogether....

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
IM, oral, transdermal.

*possible suppository, partial lulz

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What what in the butt? :D

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say its not worth a try.. But a bottle of lets say dermacrine is 50.00 whereas a 10ml vial of test E i can get for about 35-40

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I was always currious if you could create a inhaler for test. I am still trying to figure out how the structure of inhaled steroids changes upon hitting the blood stream. I think I am going to have to research into this.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I was always currious if you could create a inhaler for test. I am still trying to figure out how the structure of inhaled steroids changes upon hitting the blood stream. I think I am going to have to research into this.
Snorting it should provide better absorption rate compared to oral adminstration. Structurally I think it wont change if it is testosterone.

dialtone

Awards
Snorting it should provide better absorption rate compared to oral adminstration. Structurally I think it wont change if it is testosterone.
That's some hardcore s**t right there!! LOL!

"Dude... awesome pumps today, snorted 6 lines last night of my womans ass!"

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO