Lean xtreme and Erase into PCT?

sakes

Awards
Tomorrow will be the start of the 3rd week of my PCT. I will start taking Erase 2-3 a day. At the moment, I am taking DAA, AI PCS, Tomax. I also have Lean Xtreme which I understand is not needed if I have Erase, but are there any benefits of LX within PCT with Erase? Should I just save it and stack it with a fat burner after PCT?

Roniboney

Awards
Tomorrow will be the start of the 3rd week of my PCT. I will start taking Erase 2-3 a day. At the moment, I am taking DAA, AI PCS, Tomax. I also have Lean Xtreme which I understand is not needed if I have Erase, but are there any benefits of LX within PCT with Erase? Should I just save it and stack it with a fat burner after PCT?
you nailed it buddy.Erase provides coritisol control and test boosting and lean xtreme controls conrtisol and acts as a fat burner.Personally I would use Erase and green tea if you want a thermogeneic effect but on this cycle don't use the lean xtreme.Use erase and save the lean xtreme for the next cycle and pair it with a good t booster.Good luck with the PCT

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
you nailed it buddy.Erase provides coritisol control and test boosting and lean xtreme controls conrtisol and acts as a fat burner.Personally I would use Erase and green tea if you want a thermogeneic effect but on this cycle don't use the lean xtreme.Use erase and save the lean xtreme for the next cycle and pair it with a good t booster.Good luck with the PCT
Yep this^^^^...use only one

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nailed it