S1+ and M1T, how should i run it??

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on starting a m1T and super1+ cycle on monday.

My main reason for using M1T as well is to jump start my gain because from what i've heard it takes a few weeks before the super 1 kicks in.

I was going to try to run the m1t for the duration of the cycle (4 weeks), but i dont know if i can handle the lowerback tightness.

So i was thinking about running the m1t either at 5mg's for 4 weeks, or run it for 2-3 weeks and run m5aa pre workout on the off time.

Ideally i would like to run all 3, but it might be to much for the liver.
Also i would like to run the m5aa for its anti E properties.

super 1+ 4 weeks. Double dosed
m1t-10mg's 4 weeks
m5aa pre workout 4 weeks

PCT will be Nolva, i also have clomid, and will be using clen.

As far as stats
5-8 about 180 at around 8%
Im 20, and i have done two m1t cycles (2.5 and 3 weeks)

Goals-
LBM gain. Slowly raise cals, im 5 weeks out of dieting.

Clean food

Protien-2-2.5 grams per lb lbm
Fat- .4 grams per pound of lbm
Carbs- starting at 200grams a day, increasing 50 grams per week.

Will be training 6x's per week, Main focus is bringing up my chest.
Maybe Submission wrestling 1 time, and i have a silly kickboxing class which isnt much.

Thoughts and oppinions are appreciated.

Thank you

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Too long man, im not going to get into how you should wait till 21. But only go 2week max on M1T after the s1+. I'd just do the S1+ by itself, 4 weeks pct, M1T 4 weeks, 10weeks off...

gsteclipse97

Awards
if youve never used ph's before i would say you should be fine on s1+ by itself. im currently on my first cycle of s1+ alone and i am having great results. i thought about stacking or running something else but after listening to deoudes and a few others i didnt and i am happy. im about 2.5 weeks into a 5 week cycle and i have gained 13lbs and would say most of it is muscle, my waist is the same and im looking more defined and harder.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1st cycles are always amazing no matter what compound you use

gsteclipse97

Awards
yes i have been extremely happy so far, if i do a 1test/4ad dermal again though i think i will make my own in a gel. thats my only complaint because one of the bottles i got leaked like crazy out of the sprayer and im sure waisted some.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
This is not my first cycle. I Stated i had done 2 m1t cycles before, 1 for 3 weeks, and 1 for 18 days. I've also done mag-10 mdein 4 derm, M4ohn.