Cliffnotes for Anti Hair-Loss receding cycles

jmal2000

Awards
This isn't official or anything, but there is a lot of mixed messages and I hear things from all different types of people

Fact is, I ran a cycle of epi with oral winstrol on the side, it was 8 weeks and at the end of 8 weeks my hair line started to recede, this continued through PCT which was Nolvadex. This was 2 years ago, my first and thought to be last cycle.

So basically from what I've read and heard

-Avoid androgenic steroids
-Nolva can attribute to hairloss
-Anavar, Tbol, SD, Epi are safe for hairloss
-You can prevent hairloss by supplementing rogaine or propecia supposededly? during the cycle

Any bros who are actually prone to receding hairline have experience with cycles or whatever? Feel free to chip in

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This isn't official or anything, but there is a lot of mixed messages and I hear things from all different types of people

Fact is, I ran a cycle of epi with oral winstrol on the side, it was 8 weeks and at the end of 8 weeks my hair line started to recede, this continued through PCT which was Nolvadex. This was 2 years ago, my first and thought to be last cycle.

So basically from what I've read and heard

-Avoid androgenic steroids
-Nolva can attribute to hairloss
-Anavar, Tbol, SD, Epi are safe for hairloss
-You can prevent hairloss by supplementing rogaine or propecia supposededly? during the cycle

Any bros who are actually prone to receding hairline have experience with cycles or whatever? Feel free to chip in

Avoid trenbolone, masteron, proviron, halotestinand testosterone.

Primo, EQ, var, win, deca, closebol, OT, Epi, SD etc.. are high anabolics....

I always use Nioxin shampoo + conditioner, TOCO-8 --twice a day

You can use 5a reductase inhibitiors but that can trigger GYNO and sexual sides and impede gains

-Matt

jmal2000

Awards
Avoid trenbolone, masteron, proviron, halotestinand testosterone.

Primo, EQ, var, win, deca, closebol, OT, Epi, SD etc.. are high anabolics....

I always use Nioxin shampoo + conditioner, TOCO-8 --twice a day

You can use 5a reductase inhibitiors but that can trigger GYNO and sexual sides and impede gains

-Matt
You are saying Winstrol is relatively safe? I was taking an designer steroid of Win and Epi in combo, one of them caused me to recede don't know which tho, I still have couple bottles of epi and SD laying around, haven't touched, don't want to cause my hair to recede further

jmal2000

Awards
I will give any1 reps for life on bodybuilding.com forums if you can help me figure this all out.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are saying Winstrol is relatively safe? I was taking an designer steroid of Win and Epi in combo, one of them caused me to recede don't know which tho, I still have couple bottles of epi and SD laying around, haven't touched, don't want to cause my hair to recede further
The prostanozol clone could effect hairline if super sensitive.....IT's derived from DHT, just not extremely androgenic.

-Matt

jmal2000

Awards
tried pulsing epi, wasn't liking that i was shedding, may be confirmation bias but back of my head is thinner now

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I've seen quite a few people saying epi caused them to shed, that's why I've avoided it anyways