Cliffnotes for Anti Hair-Loss receding cycles

  1. Registered User
    jmal2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Post Cliffnotes for Anti Hair-Loss receding cycles


    This isn't official or anything, but there is a lot of mixed messages and I hear things from all different types of people

    Fact is, I ran a cycle of epi with oral winstrol on the side, it was 8 weeks and at the end of 8 weeks my hair line started to recede, this continued through PCT which was Nolvadex. This was 2 years ago, my first and thought to be last cycle.


    So basically from what I've read and heard

    -Avoid androgenic steroids
    -Nolva can attribute to hairloss
    -Anavar, Tbol, SD, Epi are safe for hairloss
    -You can prevent hairloss by supplementing rogaine or propecia supposededly? during the cycle



    Any bros who are actually prone to receding hairline have experience with cycles or whatever? Feel free to chip in

  2. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    This isn't official or anything, but there is a lot of mixed messages and I hear things from all different types of people

    Fact is, I ran a cycle of epi with oral winstrol on the side, it was 8 weeks and at the end of 8 weeks my hair line started to recede, this continued through PCT which was Nolvadex. This was 2 years ago, my first and thought to be last cycle.



    So basically from what I've read and heard

    -Avoid androgenic steroids
    -Nolva can attribute to hairloss
    -Anavar, Tbol, SD, Epi are safe for hairloss
    -You can prevent hairloss by supplementing rogaine or propecia supposededly? during the cycle



    Any bros who are actually prone to receding hairline have experience with cycles or whatever? Feel free to chip in


    Avoid trenbolone, masteron, proviron, halotestinand testosterone.

    Primo, EQ, var, win, deca, closebol, OT, Epi, SD etc.. are high anabolics....

    I always use Nioxin shampoo + conditioner, TOCO-8 --twice a day

    You can use 5a reductase inhibitiors but that can trigger GYNO and sexual sides and impede gains

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  3. Registered User
    jmal2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Avoid trenbolone, masteron, proviron, halotestinand testosterone.

    Primo, EQ, var, win, deca, closebol, OT, Epi, SD etc.. are high anabolics....

    I always use Nioxin shampoo + conditioner, TOCO-8 --twice a day

    You can use 5a reductase inhibitiors but that can trigger GYNO and sexual sides and impede gains

    -Matt
    You are saying Winstrol is relatively safe? I was taking an designer steroid of Win and Epi in combo, one of them caused me to recede don't know which tho, I still have couple bottles of epi and SD laying around, haven't touched, don't want to cause my hair to recede further
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jmal2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    I will give any1 reps for life on bodybuilding.com forums if you can help me figure this all out.
  5. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    You are saying Winstrol is relatively safe? I was taking an designer steroid of Win and Epi in combo, one of them caused me to recede don't know which tho, I still have couple bottles of epi and SD laying around, haven't touched, don't want to cause my hair to recede further
    The prostanozol clone could effect hairline if super sensitive.....IT's derived from DHT, just not extremely androgenic.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  6. Registered User
    jmal2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    tried pulsing epi, wasn't liking that i was shedding, may be confirmation bias but back of my head is thinner now
  7. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Answers
    0


    I've seen quite a few people saying epi caused them to shed, that's why I've avoided it anyways
    T2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. Hair loss!!!
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. facial hair from SD (two cycles)?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 07:57 PM
  4. hair loss
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in