Ph ?

Layddually

Awards
Are there any ph that won't shut down hpta? I'm already shut down and suppose to be on trt. but my wife wants to have another kid so I'm trying to get my natural production back up. The problem is I'm dropping size really fast and feel like crap. Thats why the ph question.
Help if you have an answer. Thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to run a full PCT, not cycle again. 4-6 weeks of clomid at 50mgs a day and a natty test booster like DAA would be where I start. Clomid is a fertility drug so it would fit into your goal of knocking up the wifey.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you just came off of TRT you need to do a PCT to get the boys working again. There are no PHs or AAS that will not shut down your HPTA.

ManBeast

Layddually

Awards
I have been doing pct for 3 months now with no luck. That's what I was afraid of.

Layddually

Awards
You need to run a full PCT, not cycle again. 4-6 weeks of clomid at 50mgs a day and a natty test booster like DAA would be where I start. Clomid is a fertility drug so it would fit into your goal of knocking up the wifey.
I did 100/100/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 clomid.
25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 aromasin
500iu ew hcg
Then 2 weeks ago 100mcg triptorelin

Still feel like **** no sex drive etc. getting more blood work tomorrow. 2 months after trt my test level was 130.

Layddually

Awards
Doc wanted me to just take clomid 25mg everyday nothing else.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could be completely wrong.... but HCG should be taken on cycle not during PCT...trip should also be taken only at the end of a cycle and the beginning of PCT, then it should be stopped. Like I said though I could be completely wrong.

Layddually

Awards
Doc wanted me to just take clomid 25mg everyday nothing else.
I could be completely wrong.... but HCG should be taken on cycle not during PCT...trip should also be taken only at the end of a cycle and the beginning of PCT, then it should be stopped. Like I said though I could be completely wrong.
The reason for the hcg was I had my lh and fsh checked and they are at the bottom of the scale. Trip was a one time inj. 5 days before trip I stopped all other pct items. I do feel better after trip but not good. The thing with trip is no one really knows that much about it I did endless hours of research before taking it. Doesnt have to be takin at the end of cycle but anytime after. I even stopped clomid and hcg because I wanted to see if trip alone would work. I feel pre trt I had kids before trt so maybe it worked. Maybe I'm just missing being on. Cruising and blast was great.

Layddually

Awards
Oh and yes hcg taken on cycle is best. But it is also taken by people that have never cycled for fertility.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 100/100/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 clomid.
25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 aromasin
500iu ew hcg
Then 2 weeks ago 100mcg triptorelin

Still feel like **** no sex drive etc. getting more blood work tomorrow. 2 months after trt my test level was 130.

Triptorelin is not as effective or safe as people think. Used more than twice in a year, it is theorized it can completely shut down the testes from producing testosterone. I will never touch it. And who told you to run clomid that high or for that long? HCG in PCT is suppressive so good work there, you didn't help yourself as it is meant to be ran ON cycle and/or RIGHT BEFORE you come off in a big blast.

You can have kids on TRT, people have kids on cycle all the time, not sure where you are getting your information. Many on TRT take clomid and/or HCG while on to stimulate sperm production to levels high enough to get someone pregnant, I know this cause my friend is taking clomid while on TRT and it is prescribed by his doctor.

You need to make sure all of your estroidal levels are tested and free and total test. If your T:E ratio is off that would explain a lot, mainly if your estrogen is too high relative to your test level or vis versa (doubt it is the test too high though).

Layddually

Awards
My endo wanted me to take clomid for 6 months. I went up to 100 mg because I couldn't function on any less. I was really bad I couldnt go to gym, work, could barely eat until I upped it to that much.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its time for a second opinion from another doc?

ManBeast

Layddually

Awards
Clomiphene (taken daily as a pill) prompts the pituitary gland to make luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, which tell the testicles to produce testosterone and possibly more sperm. HCG (injected two to three times a week, sometimes with hMG) prompts the testes to produce testosterone and sperm directly.

Is it for you?

Your doctor may prescribe fertility drugs if you have a hormonal imbalance (originating in the pituitary gland or hypothalamus) linked to a low sperm count; sometimes a doctor will also prescribe them for poor sperm quality and motility (its ability to move). (Learn about other factors that can cause fertility problems in men.)

Length of treatment

For men, a cycle of clomiphene consists of taking one pill a day for three to six months, and a cycle of hCG means having two to three injections a week for six months. (If your body doesn't respond to hCG, your doctor may suggest that you also take hMG.)

This was copied from babycenter.com

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My endo wanted me to take clomid for 6 months. I went up to 100 mg because I couldn't function on any less. I was really bad I couldnt go to gym, work, could barely eat until I upped it to that much.
Hmmm, TRT sounds like what you need to do then and again, people have kids on TRT. What's wrong with having to try harder? Seems like a win win to me.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USE H M G!!!! ---- Human menopausal gonadotropin.

Induces spermatogenesis --- if you look hard you can find it at overseas RX...

Or convince your Doctor this is ideal for your situation. Either way, TRT patients have kids too?

Even people whom abuse AAS still knock girls up all the time.

PS. Just to answer your original post -- AndroSeries would be the PH of choice if severe hpta suppression was a concern --- however this is a time for HMG , not Andro ****

-Matt

Layddually

Awards
Got my blood work back yesterday and after taking trip my test levels went from 130 to 348. I'm pretty happy about that because before trt my level was just over 130.
Now I'm gonna look into hmg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your dosage of hcg is way too low for using hcg in pct.

power pct plan by dr michal scally, an expert in the field.
proven, and effective when hcg is not used on cycle.

Day 1-16 : 2500iu hcg every other day.
Day 1-30 : nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : nolva 20mg/day

The testes are hit hard HCG at the onset of therapy. It's intake however is limited to only 16 days. The doctors undoubtably recognise that when HCG is taken for too long, or at too high a dosage, it can desensitise the LH receptor. This would only further exacerbate the problem, not help it. Anti oestrogen's are used during and after HCG , with a
dosage of 10 mg (*) of nolva and 100 mg Clomid per day rounding out this compliment of drugs. Clomid is used for a shorter period of time than nolvadex , likely because of the desensitising it too can have (on the pituitary gland) with
continued use. Among other things, these two anti oestrogen's will continue to foster LH release as testosterone levels
start to go back up, as well as combat any potential estrogenic side effects that may be caused by hcgs up-regulation of
testicular aromatase activity. Although in the first couple of weeks the anti oestrogen's probably do very little, they
should be much more helpful towards the middle and end of the program. During this clinical investigation normal
hormonal function was restored in all subjects within 45 days of drug cessation. This is a definite success, far more
favourable than the protracted recovery window noted in studies without post cycle therapy, such as the 250 mg/ week testenanthate investigation. For me, I believe such a detailed recovery program should follow any serious steroidcycle . It's the best way to maintain your gains at their maximum and that is, after all what we are after