Look over my first cycle please.

kropotkin

Awards
This is going to be my first jump into the real deal. It is going to be short and I am really just wanting to see how I react to the compounds.
4 week cycle and hope to gain 5lbs of muscle.

Dbol (oral) 50mg for 1-4

So I have the following questions:
Would m5aa prework be ok?
What PH/PS (transdermal) could I add to this?
Thanks.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you could obtain some test that would be alot better, but I understand your point of view on seeing how you react, so here is what I would say for stacking it with ph. You could run a 1test transdermal for 6 weeks at around 500mg/day and a 4ad transdermal at 600mg/day, and you should be able to get some pretty decent gains with that and the dbol. It would be even better with test, but since you want to just do the ph's for now, that is what I would say to do. I think M5aa would be ok preworkout, it would be 2 orals at once, but m5aa hasnt shown to be that hard on the liver and it will only be 4 weeks. I am sure you know, but have a good pct lined up to keep most of your gains. Hope that helps.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be my first jump into the real deal. It is going to be short and I am really just wanting to see how I react to the compounds.
4 week cycle and hope to gain 5lbs of muscle.

Dbol (oral) 50mg for 1-4

So I have the following questions:
Would m5aa prework be ok?
What PH/PS (transdermal) could I add to this?
Thanks.
I am one of the few people that think dbol only is an all right cycle. Please note that I did not say good, I said alright. But if you do this right you should gain a lot more then 5 pounds.

First off 6 weeks is much better then 4 and it has to be a real cycle. By that I mean you have to eat right, train right, avoid taking shortcuts. Second is you cannot skip on your ancillaries, you need them to make this work right. Also your supplements will make a big difference as well. Protein is a absolute must as always be especially with Dbol. 2g per pound is what you should be doing. DO NOT SKIMP ON THE PCT. I don't know why but people seam to think that there not shut down. Not true, pct is as important as if you were running test.

Here is the basic dbol only cycle:
50mg dbol ed (25mg twice a day)for weeks 1 to 6
.25 to .5 mg of liquidex ed for weeks 1 to 6
10mg of nolvadex ED for weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for two weeks then 20mg ED for another two weeks.

I know of one person that gained 26 pounds and keep 22 lean pounds of them by doing this. If your diet is good and use enough (not too much) AI your gains will be lean. I actually prefer proviron as my AI because it seams to increase the effects of dbol, makes it work better although I couldn't tell you why, 50mg a day will work fine. You can also use Letrozole if you want but then you would have to drop the nolvadex.

Must take supplements include (some people tell me I over do this but I like my liver) :
BTW, these are the amounts I take; you might want to adjust them for you.

Milk thistle. (1000mg concentrated) 4 a day
ALA at least 600mg a day pref 1000mg
Multivitamin twice a day
Potassium 99mg twice a day
One buffered aspirin twice a day
10mg of Policosanol twice a day

For joints below, optional but good idea anyway
Magnesium 400mg twice a day
MSM 500mg twice a day
Glucosamine Extended release 1 gram twice a day
Chondroitin Extended release 800mg twice a day

If you want to run something with the dbol I wouldn't bother with the PH unless you want to run 1-test with it. But test or fina would be a better option, even as transdermals. If you absolutely can't pin then you have another option, trenbolone acetate has about a 25% oral absorbson rate. (This is a waste of money in my opinion, much better to pin it, however it is much better then nothing or just dbol alone). So to dose yourself 50mg of trenbolone a day you have to 200mg worth of pellets, 10 pellets, divided at least twice a day, 5 pellets. I would prefer 90mg a day (oral isn't as effective as inject) but that is expensive (one cart every 5 days so about 270 dollars vs. 134 dollars worth of pellets) if you can swing it that would be much better. So this cycle would look like this:

50mg dbol ed (25mg twice a day) for weeks 1 to 6
200mg finaplex H pellets ED (5 pellets twice a day) for weeks 1 to 6
.25 to .5 mg of liquidex ed for weeks 1 to 6
10mg of nolvadex ED for weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for two weeks then 20mg ED for another two weeks.

Added supplements needed
Cranberry concentrate, 4 twice a day
Distilled water, as much as you can drink a day

1-test transdermal I am sure would be a nice addition to the cycle if you can't swing anything else. But you'll have to ask someone else about the dosage.

bulkmuscle

Awards
he could use 4-ad transdermal, since it'll convert into testosterone.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
just use 4 ad cyp if you use enough then youll have a good amount of test in there 2100mg will do very very nicely

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proviron probably makes it work better due to the action of clearing SHBG.. It's actually like adding test, but it's your own free test it helps out.. ;)

Guts

Awards
first cycle

I would definetely add some test or deca on that cycle and go down on your d bol mg's. Start low and work your way up and taper down toward the end..

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would definetely add some test or deca on that cycle and go down on your d bol mg's. Start low and work your way up and taper down toward the end..
There really isn't any point in tapering your dosages. That is largely old school, with the accillaries we have now it is counter productive.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
There really isn't any point in tapering your dosages. That is largely old school, with the accillaries we have now it is counter productive.
I agree.

As for the dbol only cycle, you'll add a keep more then 5lbs. Being your first cycle a lot of the gains you attain in this cycle will be kept rather easily or atleast that's the way it is most of the time. With your virgin receptors I would run a test/dbol combo. Don't waste this window of opportunity, make the most of it because it's only there once. If you don't want to inject get some test base from syno coversion and run a tb transdermal. Best of luck

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was you I would dose the d-bol @ 5mg per 25 lbs lean weight. the results to sides are best at this dose. This should let you lower the dose and run a little longer. As skye said use anti-e's and utilize a good diet.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Milk thistle. (1000mg concentrated) 4 a day
ALA at least 600mg a day pref 1000mg
Multivitamin twice a day
Potassium 99mg twice a day
One buffered aspirin twice a day
10mg of Policosanol twice a day
Skye,
Good stuff.I was just looking for this answer.Do u run all this thru out whole cycle and post?
Thx

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
All the time I am one for most of it. that is paticually for the dbol/test. I take other things depending on what I am on (always take the ala and policosanol on or off) but if I am running deca and tren I add b6 and such. I also run things like chromium picolinate and such for the diabeties.