What do I do, any TRT'ers out there??

mewannagetbig

Awards
I got prescribed 200mg of Test C every 2 weeks a month ago from a anti-aging dr. my levels were 400 he said he wants me to be 1100

so I have been using 600mg a week for 4 weeks...I have my visit on Friday and am wondering what I should do???? should I just dissapear and show up in his office after my cycle?

i dont need his prescriptions I got my own test I just using the script to get make my wife think Im legit...but i dont want to burn the bridge either

please advise!!!

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
I got prescribed 200mg of Test C every 2 weeks a month ago from a anti-aging dr. my levels were 400 he said he wants me to be 1100

so I have been using 600mg a week for 4 weeks...I have my visit on Friday and am wondering what I should do???? should I just dissapear and show up in his office after my cycle?

i dont need his prescriptions I got my own test I just using the script to get make my wife think Im legit...but i dont want to burn the bridge either

please advise!!!
Dam dude u need to tell her! Lol and maybe u can call the dr and tell him your going outta town for a few weeks, that way you can stop your shots and hopefully your level will go down enough so when u go back he will keep prescribing you! Haha good luck

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Does your doctor give you a blood test every visit? My brother's on TRT and he gets his bloods done once every 6 months or so. He might test you again since you just started a month ago and might need to adjust your dosing. So yea I'd just bail for a while if you know you're gonna get tested. The blood test will come back as high test and he'll probably drop your dose even lower (not sure but 200 mg every 2 weeks seems low. Brother's on 250 mg Test Cyp every week). Anyway, I doubt he'd suspect that you're supplementing with a cycle since he's the one directly controlling your test. If it were me, I'd come back after the cycle and say something to the effect that I was hesitant about starting TRT and didn't like how I felt at first, so I was scared to come back for more. Now that it's been several weeks, I realize that it did improve my mood and sex drive so I'm ready to go steady. Blah blah blah. Something like that.
People fail to show up to the doctor all the time. No big deal really.

But yea it's always a good call to be up front with the wifey. I'd watch that documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger with her for starters. Worked for my friend lol.

mewannagetbig

Awards
Jonny, thats good advice and confirms what i thought..no need to screw up my script, and i have seen "bsf" it got me going on first aas.

and hungry h, thanks for wasting my time

Human Rocket

Awards
I think the rule of thumb is that you have to be off at least six weeks to be sure your test levels have returned to your TRT levels.

Icepray

Awards
But yea it's always a good call to be up front with the wifey. I'd watch that documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger with her for starters. Worked for my friend lol.
Awsome movie and has reassured my girlfriend =) give it a shot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trn450 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13