HEAVY HEART PULSE A YEAR AFTER TAKING BEASTDROL. HELP!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

HEAVY HEART PULSE A YEAR AFTER TAKING BEASTDROL. HELP!!!

Hello, i probably posted this a while back, but its been a year now and it hasnt gotten better. I took beastdrol for 7 days and then quit because I began noticing my heart beating unusually heavy. When sitting or laying down, i can see my stomach moving to my pulse. When trying to focus my eyes on a small object, i lose focus when my heart beats. When my ear is pressed against the pillow at night, i can hear my heart. I keep thinking that this is shortening my life and im starting to panic! My heart beat even moves my bed a little sometimes. I have a normal 73bpm, my blood pressure is normal as well...120/76. I have gone to my doctor over 3 times. Ekg, ultrasound, bloodwork...it has all came back normal....but then why is my heart still pounding 24/7? It has been over a year now, and i am starting to get worried. I need someone to give me good advice or make me feel better about this because i feel like im about to go crazy. Thanks!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%

Damn that sucks. I get periods like that too. Sometimes I notice i can feel my heart beating hard, not fast or anything. Sometimes I can even feel my pulse in my neck, however all tests and doctor visits were normal. I try to not pay attention to it and it goes away on its own though
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you had and EKG done and its normal, your BP is normal, and your BPM is good, then that means its in your head dude. you are over thinking things. if you become overly aware of how your heart is beating then you might start to notice things that are normal but you dont normally pick up on every day. could just be anxiety. i highly doubt that 1 week of beastdrol has anything to do with this.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like you are crazy, and have anxiety issues from worrying too much.

Hypochondriac.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

Jbry, maybe ur crazy...ya never know. And I told myself it was anxiety, actually quit thinking about it for a few weeks, till my girlfriend slept over one night and i woke up to her telling me my stomach was pulsating....so idk. Maybe my heart became stronger from sd then.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

No, i know Im crazy.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i've had all of the above symptoms.

when i was in highschool i was super paranoid about my heart. i thought it was possible for me to actually cause a heart attack by being so worried about it..i.e. you worry about your heart, so your heart races, so you get more paranoid, then you think since your're paranoid you're gonna have a problem so then you're heart races more and so on. ive had the whole feel like your bed is moving. the damn heart beat through your chest thing too. i remember cause i was in 10th grade. i got an EKG done and everything was normal. my resting heart beat was 55 and i was perfectly healthy.

now i worry about cancer cause im 25 and dip .......and used to smoke. i know i'm crazy.

my dad has a saying : ya worry, ya die. ya don't worry, you still die - so don't worry.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

Quote Originally Posted by ZX14 Boyz
    Hello, i probably posted this a while back, but its been a year now and it hasnt gotten better. I took beastdrol for 7 days and then quit because I began noticing my heart beating unusually heavy. When sitting or laying down, i can see my stomach moving to my pulse. When trying to focus my eyes on a small object, i lose focus when my heart beats. When my ear is pressed against the pillow at night, i can hear my heart. I keep thinking that this is shortening my life and im starting to panic! My heart beat even moves my bed a little sometimes. I have a normal 73bpm, my blood pressure is normal as well...120/76. I have gone to my doctor over 3 times. Ekg, ultrasound, bloodwork...it has all came back normal....but then why is my heart still pounding 24/7? It has been over a year now, and i am starting to get worried. I need someone to give me good advice or make me feel better about this because i feel like im about to go crazy. Thanks!!
    This is why Ph are bad! Juice isn't worth the squeeze IMO.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.08%

Did you say your heart beat moves your bed?! LMAO!...You have heart like bull my friend! Something else throbbing usually gets my bed moving but that's another story. Sounds pretty intense. I've done PH cycles and ended up in the hospital getting surgery. They work but not worth the risk IMO, too many sides.I'm giving real stuff a shot now.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.68%

Bro my heart has been that way long before I took phs it actually affects my sleep I thought I was the only weird mofo with this problem lol
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Did you say your heart beat moves your bed?! LMAO!...You have heart like bull my friend! Something else throbbing usually gets my bed moving but that's another story. Sounds pretty intense. I've done PH cycles and ended up in the hospital getting surgery. They work but not worth the risk IMO, too many sides.I'm giving real stuff a shot now.

the thing he is describing is when it actually feels like your heartbeat is making your whole body kind of pulse and vibrates the bed.

like your heartbeat is going through your back into your bed and your bed vibrates a bit. i can notice it sometimes. i used to notice it alot and it makes it really hard to sleep.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

Well, i dont really feel it in my back...but its strong. When i hold my phone up in the air, my pulse travels all the way up to my arms and even my phone moves to it. When i hold anything tight enough...i feel the pulse through my fingers. And when i 1st got off beast, it was soo bad that it looked like my heart was located in my neck and i had a little vein on the corner of my head that i would actually see move my skin to the beat while working out. I have tried to convince myself that its all in my head, but even when totally forgetting about it...someone seems to notice it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.86%

If your blood pressure, resting heart rate, EKG, bloodwork, etc. are all normal, you will be fine. I believe you when you say you've noticed your heart is beating more powerfully. But hearing your heart isn't a risk indicator. If your systolic blood pressure is around 120, then that directly indicates your heart is not beating physcially harder than it should be. It might be just that you've started to notice it more. The more you think about it, the more you hear it. The more you hear it, the more you think about it. It doesn't mean you're crazy or it's all in your head. But know that your heart is not under any extra stress as indicated by your medical tests.

The louder sounds might be how you have your head positioned or if you're putting pressure on a particular vein. If I think about it right now, I can feel my heart thumping in my chest. AND IT FEELS LIKE BEING ALIVE!! And it's not a bad thing.

Anyway, it's kind of like when someone reminds you to think about breathing and then you have to breathe manually. You have to think about breathing for a few seconds until you get distracted and the breathing goes on subconsciously again. In other words, know that your heart is fine, even when you can hear it, then you'll eventually forget about it.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

I guess beastdrol gives you the muscles of a bull...and the bull's heart is included.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.74%

You only took Beast for 7 days, your fine. Sounds like anxiety to me.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My heart does weird **** too, and it's been like that (that ive noticed) since i was 15, mine will like beat real hard once, then it feels like it skips a beat then goes back normal, i can also feel my heartbeat in my head, like feel it beat sometimes. But i've also have anxiety issues since i was like 14, which has resulted in several panic attacks over my life, which has resulted in minor "derealization" moments i have now, do you want to know the remedy? Do you REAAALLLLLYYYYYYY want to know? Okay okay, the answer is........not to think about it, that is the best thing to do, not think about it ever again. Trust me.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

Thats what i need to do. Stop thinking about it and move on. If one of my other friends bring it up again by noticing it, i dont know what ima do.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ZX14 Boyz View Post
    I guess beastdrol gives you the muscles of a bull...and the bull's heart is included.
    ^ Yea its def included but you better make sure that's all that's included....
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

What do you mean?
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.97%

I get this problem but only when I'm taking orals. Usually about 4-5 days after the cycle is over it goes away for me. And for me its high blood pressure. 2g Hawthorne Berry before I go to bed has helped me in the past.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

I know, buy its still doing that and my bp is normal
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

Mine doesnt go away and my bp is normal
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.82%

I get the same sensation as well. It is usually when I had a very long day and lack of sleep. Like if I was up for 24 hours and lay in but but cant fall asleep. my hearts beats real heavy and the bed feels like its moving.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.46%

lol i too have also had my heart beating extremely hard to where i could hear it when my head was on my pillow and see it in my stomach but that was before i even did my first ph cycle so i didnt even worry about it.. it rlly is probably just in your head bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. 38 year old - Considering taking dbol
    By peterbilt6747 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. ReComping with a Beastdrol pulse
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:40 PM
  3. Taking Beastdrol
    By Bench250 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7