First Clen Dose

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just took my first dose of Clen ever, 40mcg., that I bought from ToastyNoodles (Swap Meet).

The bottle was unlabeled, but @ 200mcg/ml and 60ml it is probably either Aquachem or Hel Fire Labs.

Anyhow--I've got a long history of stimulant use, and I took this after getting just 4 hours of sleep. WOW-->this stuff rocks. I have been totally awake and focused all day. (I just started PCT today, too). It feels like the focus you get from Ritalin, i.e. no jitters (at least not yet!).

I'm going to ramp slowly, as I play guitar professionally and the last thing I need is for my fingers to start fidgeting on me during a gig!

I wish I knew the exact lab so I could give feedback. It's a great product.

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
Just took my first dose of Clen ever, 40mcg., that I bought from ToastyNoodles (Swap Meet).

The bottle was unlabeled, but @ 200mcg/ml and 60ml it is probably either Aquachem or Hel Fire Labs.

Anyhow--I've got a long history of stimulant use, and I took this after getting just 4 hours of sleep. WOW-->this stuff rocks. I have been totally awake and focused all day. (I just started PCT today, too). It feels like the focus you get from Ritalin, i.e. no jitters (at least not yet!).

I'm going to ramp slowly, as I play guitar professionally and the last thing I need is for my fingers to start fidgeting on me during a gig!

I wish I knew the exact lab so I could give feedback. It's a great product.
The 2 bottles of Aquachem that I have are labelled and are 200mcg/ml - 60ml (bottle was full to the top).
I started 8 days ago with just 40 mcg in the morning (for 3 days). Didn't feel much at all. Bumped to 80mcg
on day 4. Still not much. Day 5 I bumped to 120mcg..... and could finally feel it. By day 7 I was taking a ml
full dropper (200mcg). A 200mcg dose REALLY works. My hands do shake for a few hours on 200mcg.
Overall I'm happy with Aquachem's clen (although I haven't tried any other brand).

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, mine was filled to the top of an amber glass bottle with a black screw top and sealed with plastic, but no label. Probably not Aquachem, then. Plus, I'm really feeling 40mcgs. How much do you weigh? I'm 28, 200lbs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used ephedrine HCL and caff. for a while. I am thinking about trying clen. Let me know how it goes for you brodus...

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I plan to run Clen 2 weeks, then ECA for 2 weeks, then Clen for another 2 weeks. Just looking to rip down a bit after my last cycle and hold onto my gains. The main thing I'm interested in is BP effects--I just bought a professional blood pressure cuff/steth, so I can keep track of this now. I don't think the Clen will run up the BP nearly as bad as ECA...at least that's what I'm hoping.

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
Yep, mine was filled to the top of an amber glass bottle with a black screw top and sealed with plastic, but no label. Probably not Aquachem, then. Plus, I'm really feeling 40mcgs. How much do you weigh? I'm 28, 200lbs.
I weigh 255 lbs.
The first few days when I started AquaChem clen (at 40mcg), I thought to myself that maybe it was a little weak, cause I didn't feel anything. I keep hearing about how strong other brands of clen are (like from Custom). This Aquachem is OK at a full dropper dose of 1 ml of 200mcg, but I think it's not as potent as other brands.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, from what I've heard, people RARELY get up to 200mcg., and usually shake like a leaf at a little over half that, so either it's not as strong as other brands, or your receptors are a little tanked.