Holy cow, ANOTHER Test - E thread?

CajunPballer

Awards
Back when I was 18 I considered juicing, well when I was 16 I considered it, but kept putting it off hoping I would grow more and chose to give my body more time to develop. When I turned 20 I cycled CEL hdrol for 5 weeks at typical standard doses and PCT'd with tamoxifen.

Anyways, here I am now, 21 years old 5'3" 152lbs roughly 10% BF give or take and in the 1000lb club. I picked up a bottle of test e 300 but was told by the maker of the product that it was dosed higher than 300. I can't recall if he said it was more like 350 or 400. I trust this source VERY much. I took my first half C yesterday and now I'm starting to wonder if one bottle is going to cut it. Would 350-400 a week for 10 weeks be sufficient to see anything? Or should I snag another bottle? I read on another site that 250 a week would still equate to 3X natty levels?

Before I get jumped on about everything else here you go:

Letro 2.5mg/30ml on hand. Might throw in 1.25mg once a week after week 4 if I start getting puffy/acne.
Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/30ml for post.
CoQ10, Hawthorn Berries, Grape Seed, NAC, Policosanol, and lots of fish oil daily.
Got an old bottle of Androbolix (Natty T-Booster) that I'll throw in during my two week break between cycle and post.

So anyway, all that aside, is 350-400mg a week for 10 weeks enough?! Keep in mind my weight and cycle experience of course.

Thanks guys!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You will need more tamox than that unless you think a very short PCT will be effective.

Yes, you can grow on that amount of test weekly, just make sure to eat hard and train hard.

Good job on having everything in line, its a breath of fresh air amongst the posts lately, and good luck :)

ManBeast

CajunPballer

Awards
Good to know. Thanks!

I have another 20ml or so of tamoxifen from the hdrol cycle left over as well. Got that when the company sold them in 60ml bottles.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your too young, don't fuk with aas now. Wait til your 23.5, it you do sh!t now you risk not getting any taller. 10 wks is way to short for tes e. 350-400 is weak. Letro should only be used for gyno. Adex/aromasin for on cycle use. Pct very weak. 40/40/20/10 nolva, t booster, AI, cortisol controlYour diet needs work if you are not growing now. At 21 your body is producing lots of test/gh for natural growth

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of injecting test-e is a 12 week cycle due to half-life.

I was "ready" at 21 (hadn't grown since i was 14, got x-rayed to show that my bones were fused, and had my bloodwork done to show test in the "normal" normal range. If OP has the same, then you could be wrong. If he hasn't had that, then I could be wrong.

ManBeast

CajunPballer

Awards
10 weeks of injecting test-e is a 12 week cycle due to half-life.

I was "ready" at 21 (hadn't grown since i was 14, got x-rayed to show that my bones were fused, and had my bloodwork done to show test in the "normal" normal range. If OP has the same, then you could be wrong. If he hasn't had that, then I could be wrong.

ManBeast
You are exactly right actually. I have had xrays to determine if I would grow any taller and I will not. I took hGH for 5 years and got off and I went back recently to see if I could get back on and they said I could not because my growth plates had ossified. I also had my test levels checked and they were within normal range but on the low end, nothing spectacular by any means. He gave me an MRI to determine why they might be on the low end as well. This was all before I started any anabolics. I FEEL my test is still in that low-normal range. You know, sexually and all that crap.

To gymrat, I would use A-Dex if my source had it, trust me, but I can only acquire letro so it will have to do. I also stated in another post that I have more ML's of tamoxifen. And I never listed HOW I would run it.

EDIT: I CAN actually get anastrozole. So, yeah, I'll be getting that tomorrow.

Diet? Please. It's posts like that why I never come here. I was a nutrition major in college, I study nutritional research, I have perfected my diet and constantly help the teens on BB.com. I had 16" arms in October and I am bigger now, and that's at 5'3". Believe me, I'm all for preaching diet diet diet when it comes to 6' tall 150lb kids. But that is a totally different situation. I AM growing now. i just want to grow faster. I'm in college surrounded by other guys on juice and I feel so tiny.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, he was just looking out, a little more background in your first post would have avoided the "backlash" of sorts. I react the same way when I see younger guys wanting to run a cycle to bulk up in general. 21 is what I call the "borderline" age, but others have their opinions. I honestly think that gymrat really had your best interests and saftey in mind.

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
But the wont grow taller thing was kinda funny ..... Jus sayin

CajunPballer

Awards
Eh, he was just looking out, a little more background in your first post would have avoided the "backlash" of sorts. I react the same way when I see younger guys wanting to run a cycle to bulk up in general. 21 is what I call the "borderline" age, but others have their opinions. I honestly think that gymrat really had your best interests and saftey in mind.

ManBeast
Oh I'm sure he did. I don't knock him for that. I'm just saying, I've lurked this site since I was 18 and I've seen tons of guys my age get bashed, even when they know what they are doing. Kind of irks me that I didn't come in here like "hey guyz I wunna do sum deca, if Double Dragons PCT 350 a good post cycle?" and I still get told something.

But so he says 350-400 is too low, you say it's OK. What to do?

But the wont grow taller thing was kinda funny ..... Jus sayin
Hahaha. I would LOVE to grow taller. Nothing I can do. :'(

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I responded fine on that low of a dose, but I did combine with dbol and tren (at different times during the cycle). If running solo I'd bump it to around 500mg/week, if running with other compounds throughout and just wanting a "test base" you can keep it around 400ish. Either way if you are running a long ester, you'll probably want to kickstart it with an oral of some sort.

ManBeast

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
alot of info on this thread, not sure if this was covered already but just my .02 , run test E 500-750 a week. No matter what your soure says, if its test 300 assume its 300 or maybe less. so 2 pins a week should put you around 600 a week. good luck!