H-drol, Epi, 11-Oxo?

schindR

Awards
Background: Im 24 years old, been lifting for awhile now. I have never done any prohormone cycles before. My lifting numbers are: Bench-295, Deadlift-435, Leg Press is around 1500. I cant back squat because of issues with my neck and back. I have done lots of research on prohormones and all of that stuff. So my main question is how does this look to you guys? What would you change.

Week 1: Epi 10mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 2: Epi 10 mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 3: H-drol 25mg everyday, Epi 20mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300 mg everyday
week 4: H-drol 50 mg everyday, Epi 20mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 5: H-drol 50 mg everyday, Epi 10mg 2x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 6: H-drol 25mg or 50mg everyday, 11-oxo 300mg everyday

for my PCT i have Tamoxifen citrate 30ML - 40mg/ml, Purus Labs Recycle, and Purus Labs D-pol

My support supplement is Organ shield by Purus Labs

what else do you think I need for this cycle or do i have it covered? also what dosages should my pct be taken at?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Looks legit, although I would run Epi or hdrol, not both. Epi 30mg or hdrol no less than 50mg. Nolva @ 40 20 20 10 has worked for me. Some say even that is a little high. Ran both, loved Epi, never ran 11oxo.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
run either epi at 30 - 40mg a day for 5 - 6 weeks, or hdrol at 50mg (minimum) - 75mg a day for 5 - 6 weeks with the 11 oxo. 25 mg of hdrol a day is just a waste. and 10mg of epi 3 times a week is also quite pointless.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just run a straight hdrol cycle? It's my personal favorite.. Really minimal sides. With great results!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
its great that you have done your research... however as a first cycle, you definitely don't want to stack... check out my helladrol log and see just how great it is... its a great first cycle and I would definitely recommend it... I can help you set up a cycle if you need but I would definitely go with helladrol...

Background: Im 24 years old, been lifting for awhile now. I have never done any prohormone cycles before. My lifting numbers are: Bench-295, Deadlift-435, Leg Press is around 1500. I cant back squat because of issues with my neck and back. I have done lots of research on prohormones and all of that stuff. So my main question is how does this look to you guys? What would you change.

Week 1: Epi 10mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 2: Epi 10 mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 3: H-drol 25mg everyday, Epi 20mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300 mg everyday
week 4: H-drol 50 mg everyday, Epi 20mg 3x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 5: H-drol 50 mg everyday, Epi 10mg 2x a week, 11-oxo 300mg everyday
week 6: H-drol 25mg or 50mg everyday, 11-oxo 300mg everyday

for my PCT i have Tamoxifen citrate 30ML - 40mg/ml, Purus Labs Recycle, and Purus Labs D-pol

My support supplement is Organ shield by Purus Labs

what else do you think I need for this cycle or do i have it covered? also what dosages should my pct be taken at?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
agreed, run hella solo. as mentioned earlier, 25mg of hella is a waste as well as 10mg epi 3x wk. you wouldnt notice anything

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
exactly... i think even 50 is a waste... i would start at 75 mg...

agreed, run hella solo. as mentioned earlier, 25mg of hella is a waste as well as 10mg epi 3x wk. you wouldnt notice anything

schindR

Awards
Thank you all very much, very helpful advice, and what would you guys say about my pct? does it cover everything with the tamox, d-pol, and recycle?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
honestly i would do a lot of work on the pct but that remains another story! tell me, what is your goals for the cycle and that can help me with your pct...

schindR

Awards
honestly i would do a lot of work on the pct but that remains another story! tell me, what is your goals for the cycle and that can help me with your pct...
I would like to lean out and put on clean mass, my diet, and regimen are good.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
okay great... well I can definitely help you set up a proper PCT for your goals... PM me and I will give you all the recommendations I have...

I would like to lean out and put on clean mass, my diet, and regimen are good.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Start off slowly. You have your entire life to get big, why not just start off with either epi or h-drol? Your pct is looking good however.
Anabolics are a marathon not a sprint.