need help with a cut cycle

Jsurfer869

Awards
I need help with a cutting cycle. I have already done 3 bulk cycles and have dieted naturally every time with good results I am finishing my 4th bulk cycle in 3 weeks and I want to try a cut cycle to see how lean I can get. Also to see how much bigger I want to get before I compete for the first time. I am thinking test prop eod for 1-12 weeks with tren ace eod for 1- 8 weeks and winny ed for 9-12 weeks.
What do you think and any recommendations on amounts.
Also will use clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off . Any help would be great like I said this is my first time using gear to cut also what is a good pct with tren I know I can't use nolva like I normally would.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is usually reccomended as part of a PCT after using a 19-nor derivative. HCG should be a part of your cycle/PCT as well.

ManBeast

Jsurfer869

Awards
Any other recommendations will be greatly appreciated

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of mild doses for everything, especially a cut cycle where you are just trying to maintain the muscle you have and will probably be training/eating more towards muscle maintenance instead of growth.
300-400mg of test per week
210-280mg of tren per week
350mg of winny per week.

ManBeast

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 400 tren A 300 test E and 600 EQ and swear by using less test than tren as it keeps the negative sides down

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there's lots of ways you can do this.

clen and just test-p to maintain

tren and test-p to maintain, possibly grow a bit and stay hard as a rock

i'll mention diet is the key here, speak with someone that has done contest prep before

Jsurfer869

Awards
Thank you and I have one of my friends who has done my bulking diets giving me a diet for contest prep

Jsurfer869

Awards
Just ordered my gear going with the original plus hcg and eq. Going to stay with low dosage for the first 2 weeks and will increase as long as the sides don't get to bad.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard, it takes *major* self-control to cut on EQ as it increases your appetite significantly.

ManBeast

Jsurfer869

Awards
That was one of my concerns buy mu friend who does my diets told me to add it in. I figure worst comes to worst ill just stop it and add in in on top of my next bulk cycle, because from now on I am going to try lean bulking instead of having to drop 25 to 30 lbs of fat every time just to get back to 10% bf