Critic my SD/Epi bridge!

Cheif

Awards
SD 20/20/20/20
EPI 0/0/0/30/30/30/40 or EPI 0/0/0/20/30/40/40?

I know stacking the two on week 4 isn't the best Idea, but I am all out of funds. Hah hence, I cant purchase anything to use for a bridge.

My liver responds better than most peoples when it comes to this sort of stuff though.

What do you guys think? Should I up the Epi dosages a bit? Or will I get noticeable gains from the Epi with my current planned cycle?

And for PCT I was thinking Pink Magic?
lolol jkjk

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that's what you want to do it looks good to me. I am doing a EPI and LD SD right now and it's awesome.
EPI 30/40/50/50/50/50
SD 5/10/10/10/10
Transaderm 7 pumps
I'm in my 4th week and up 10lb on a cut. Went up to 15 on the SD and felt like shat so went back to 10 and I'm G2G.

Cheif

Awards
Thank you for your input bro!

And sounds like youre going great, 10lbs on a cut is awesome IMO.

And really? I can hardly feel SD under 20mg haha

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would do something like this below but not run EPI for 6wks... it does not make sense since SD is much stronger and kicks in faster...
that other plan is too harsh on your liver, make sure you have your support supps in order.

SD 20/20/20/20
EPI 0/0/0/30/30/40/40

Cheif

Awards
I would do something like this below but not run EPI for 6wks... it does not make sense since SD is much stronger and kicks in faster...
that other plan is too harsh on your liver, make sure you have your support supps in order.

SD 20/20/20/20
EPI 0/0/0/30/30/40/40
Which plan is to harsh on my liver man? Which are you referring to?
Because what you wrote looks like the cycle I planned, except with higher doses on Epi.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Which plan is to harsh on my liver man? Which are you referring to?
Because what you wrote looks like the cycle I planned, except with higher doses on Epi.
In that case just go with your original plan, have you done this type of cycle before? whats your cycles experience?

Cheif

Awards
In that case just go with your original plan, have you done this type of cycle before? whats your cycles experience?
Ive ran:
epistane(for a cut.)
superdrol(maintain/gain while cutting.)
superdol/hdrol(bridged with BRIDGE.)

I benefitted most from my last cycle since I was bulking, but still keeping it clean. I was able to gain a solid 15 pounds, without going over my daily Macros.

I probably could have gained more, If I was going for a dirty bulk. Oh well. hah

A month after that last cycle my doctor actually told me that my blood work was perfect. Hah So like I said, I believe I respond better to harsher compounds than most people.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should really enjoy your run here.. SD is he bomb and if you stack it its even better bc you can cycle longer :)
My best cycles have been of SD, I respond so well my next cycle will be a pulse for maybe 8wks

Cheif

Awards
you should really enjoy your run here.. SD is he bomb and if you stack it its even better bc you can cycle longer :)
My best cycles have been of SD, I respond so well my next cycle will be a pulse for maybe 8wks
Haha awesome! I can't wait to start this. hah

And that is awesome man! Are you going to log it??? I don't think I have seen a SD pulse log yet. :p

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Haha awesome! I can't wait to start this. hah

And that is awesome man! Are you going to log it??? I don't think I have seen a SD pulse log yet. :p
I dont see a chance of me logging that run.. got major log fatigue on my last try :D

Yeah, Unreal was a big proponent of SD pulse cycles, we was very knowledgeable on that compound, I dont see him around anymore but this is a good thread to learn more.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

Cheif

Awards
I get you man, haha I probably wouldn't want to either.

And I've read that twice! Excellent info!