best superdrol clone available today

psc

Awards
What is best superdrol clone available today? I have read alot about mdrol, but after 20 minuted googling i could not find any buying source and i even red that cel is not producing it anymore.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably beastdrol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's not as many as there used to be.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol has a lot of logs on this forum. And MrSupps usually has good results provided you buy it from their site. Might be pricey, but some other companies MAY taint their products... I'd go with either Beastdrol or Mdrol (which I have run).

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Your all wrong! Methastadrol is by far the best and cheapest out there!! 20 bucks a bottle with 5 dollar shipping. Ive gained 25 pounds on it already haha

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless it's bunk Sd is Sd, just pick one and take it. lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

prof gray

Awards
What is best superdrol clone available today? I have read alot about mdrol, but after 20 minuted googling i could not find any buying source and i even red that cel is not producing it anymore.

in my opinion ive always had great results with mdrol,there are sites were this is available as in uk sites as ph's are legal and widely available here,yeah cel do not manufactuer the mdrol anymore but unused batches are available until they reach there used by dates!!!!

psc

Awards
in my opinion ive always had great results with mdrol,there are sites were this is available as in uk sites as ph's are legal and widely available here,yeah cel do not manufactuer the mdrol anymore but unused batches are available until they reach there used by dates!!!!
I am from uk and i can tell you it is out of stock everywhere.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Just go with Beastdrol, bunch of threads on it, you know it's legit.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Methyl s, forged sd extreme and beastdrol...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Soooooo many clones for this drug.
In to learn.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So far I'm hearing lots of positive review about ironmags methyl s...can't wait to try that...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
:joke:

:thumbsup:
Lol...I have couple of bottle tho but I can't take sd for my 1st ph...I'm gonna do a cycle of epistane next month...can't wait :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol...I have couple of bottle tho but I can't take sd for my 1st ph...I'm gonna do a cycle of epistane next month...can't wait :D
Yeah found it in stock said I'd wait until I get home, was back out of stock again...
I want to try epi

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yeah found it in stock said I'd wait until I get home, was back out of stock again...
I want to try epi
Yea that was the last stock of methyl s for 16bucks...I bought four and sold two for 30each...got my money back lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea that was the last stock of methyl s for 16bucks...I bought four and sold two for 30each...got my money back lol
Smart move...
Should've done that...
Trying off a bottle of p-mag now :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, I'd go with Beastdrol or the Transform SD.

With Beastdrol, as long as you buy from Mr. Supps, directly, you can get your money back if for some reason it doesn't work. SD doesn't have many non-responders. Most who claim this have a garbage diet and probably piss poor training, to boot.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Smart move...
Should've done that...
Trying off a bottle of p-mag now :)
Is p mag is like h drol or milder?? I have halotest 25 and i think halotest is also a p mag clone..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes Halotest 25 is P-mag (promagnon)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
P-mag is just cheaper. I ****ed up and bought halotest 25 as well.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-stane was great too from dynamic nutrition or whatever the company is called, and it was 19 for 90 10mg pills

VEZ

Awards
mdrol only works the first 3 weeks especially if you've used it before...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OP, I'd go with Beastdrol or the Transform SD.

With Beastdrol, as long as you buy from Mr. Supps, directly, you can get your money back if for some reason it doesn't work. SD doesn't have many non-responders. Most who claim this have a garbage diet and probably piss poor training, to boot.
Yeah blue devil ran a log and said he didn't see much from it.

Is p mag is like h drol or milder?? I have halotest 25 and i think halotest is also a p mag clone..

Halotest 25 and p-mag are the same.
Hdrol is supposed to be similar just a bit dryer.

VEZ

Awards
m-drol is definitely one of the best supps out there. i tried h-drol first and it didnt do too much for me considering im a skinny guy naturally that was looking to build mass

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
m-drol is definitely one of the best supps out there. i tried h-drol first and it didnt do too much for me considering im a skinny guy naturally that was looking to build mass
& what happened on m drol?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have a bottle of Methastadrol on its way by hard rock. Pretty excited

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What about ironmaglag methadrol or super dmz??

VEZ

Awards
You can still get M-drol from strong supplements shop. Its about 70 bucks. I've never tried Methadest though. I hear its cheap. I just ordered Stakabol which will probably be the last thing I run for awhile.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can still get M-drol from strong supplements shop. Its about 70 bucks. I've never tried Methadest though. I hear its cheap. I just ordered Stakabol which will probably be the last thing I run for awhile.
$70!!! WTF :stupid: