1st time user??

roons

Awards
I'm 19 years old 5 ft 11 weighing 60 kg (wet through). I've been wanting to gain some size for a while but not too much so I look out of proportion. I haven't the first idea about steroids and am looking to gain some valuable information for a first time user as I'm considering undergoing a course. My diet is good and I train hard but my size does not seem to grow however my definition develops. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

dasher657

Awards
Mate your 19 years old steroids is not the way for you. Your testosterone levels at your age are high so all I would say is stick to eating loads train hard eat loads more then when your a bit old think about a cycle then good luck

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Look into natty test boosters, creatine, NO, protien, and maybe something like Erase Pro to maxmize the already insane amounts of test your body is making already. No need for steroids at all, and if you had read the stickies, you would know that you shouldn't be posting in here to begin with.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You currently are producing more then enough test naturally. If you get a proper grasp on diet, training and supplementation you should be able to gain quite a bit of muscle without using hormones.
What is your macro nutrient intake?
What is your training split?

We all would rather people not hurt themselves from the goodness of our hearts and also it makes us look bad.