DAA- opinions?

michael1851

Banned
Awards
Just wanting to see what everyone thinks about DAA. Considering using it along with other things for PCT.

amethyst

Awards
use it at night last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of pct. Maintains the boys.

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I have just heard a lot of mixed opinions on DAA. Mostly positive but I've also read that it is almost worthless. Trying to make sure its a decent product.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
daa is a staple of a strong PCT... you definitely want to use this... It is far from worthless... You can get it in pill or powder... NTBM has it... its priced right and you can get an extra 10% off with code needto139

Just wanting to see what everyone thinks about DAA. Considering using it along with other things for PCT.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 200mg test a week for TRT. I added in DAA one time a few weeks before my bloodwork. My test level shot up from an average of 800 to over 1,200. My doc almost took me off TRT, yikes!!

My two cents on its' effectiveness.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Never used it for pct but have used it as a stand alone and I noticed a small increase in gains. Used Primaforce DAA it was not pleasant to consume how ever. It was kind of like drinking sharp sand.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Daa is a solid addition to pct....

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I think everyone has convinced me.now I just need to find the cheapest place to buy it.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I have just heard a lot of mixed opinions on DAA. Mostly positive but I've also read that it is almost worthless. Trying to make sure its a decent product.
There are 2 types of DAA - Sodium DAA and bulk DAA. The study that showed a 42% increase in test after 12 days used Sodium DAA.

Some people have used the bulk DAA and notice the effects of increased test (mood enhancement, libido increase, muscle pumps, increased strength, etc.) but others don't respond to bulk DAA at all. Chances are that the reviews you have read of people not getting anything out of DAA are from non-responders to bulk DAA.

You can take a chance on the bulk DAA as this is cheaper than Sodium DAA but if you haven't tried it before and want to be sure you get the best out of your PCT then I would stick to Sodium DAA.

SNS DAA is the cheapest Sodium DAA in Europe but there may be be another manufacturer that's cheaper in the US.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yea I was just doing some research myself on D-Aspartic Acid and found this:

RB&E | Full text | The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in human and rats.

The study was performed properly with placebo and adequate subject size. The DAA boosted Luteinizing Hormone by 33% and Testosterone by 42% after 12 days. It took at least a week for the DAA to concentrate in the testicles to produce the positive effects, so it might be good to start DAA a week or more before you end your cycle and start PCT.

As far as the difference between regular D-Aspartic Acid and Sodium D-Apartate, there's no real difference. They just make the salt form (the one with Sodium) for easier storage. As soon as it hits your stomach, the Sodium and D-Aspartate separate and dissolve in the water. The Sodium Aspartate is more user friendly since it can dissolve in water more easily. However, if you're taking a capsule, it doesn't matter much. Aspartate and Aspartic acid are the same thing except one hydrogen atom. They convert back and forth in the body depending on the pH of the area. Anyway...I say all that to explain that there's no benefit of taking either the Sodium form or the regular form.

But it definitely works, I'll be probably be ordering some soon.

The dose in the study was 3.12 g per day. What dose do you all normally take?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 is the soidum form, it tastes great, and blood work from testers to prove that it works.

-Matt

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
When you guys dosing DAA? I thought first thing in the morning was the best but seen some that take it before bed?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya only bad thing is it does taste like azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as the difference between regular D-Aspartic Acid and Sodium D-Apartate, there's no real difference. As soon as it hits your stomach, the Sodium and D-Aspartate separate and dissolve in the water. The Sodium Aspartate is more user friendly since it can dissolve in water more easily. However, if you're taking a capsule, it doesn't matter much.
yup

Amerry

Awards
Is there any side affects from daa that anyone knows of?

steppinRazor

Awards
If you use a pre workout, you should consider lit-up..one of my personal fav's and it has a full 3 grams off DAA per 2 scoops :D
other than that bulk powder worked great for me..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use a pre workout, you should consider lit-up..one of my personal fav's and it has a full 3 grams off DAA per 2 scoops :D
other than that bulk powder worked great for me..
Is it the Sodium DAA??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I received a small bag of cupcake batter with my NeedToBuildMuscle brand DAA. Any idea what it's for or how to use it? I'm assuming it might be to help overcome the bad DAA taste, but I don't know what the fukc I'm supposed to do with it.

steppinRazor

Awards
I received a small bag of cupcake batter with my NeedToBuildMuscle brand DAA. Any idea what it's for or how to use it? I'm assuming it might be to help overcome the bad DAA taste, but I don't know what the fukc I'm supposed to do with it.
lol its whey protein.

1. put in shaker and add water/milk
2. drink
3. profit

its just a free sample cuz NTBM is cool like that

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol its whey protein.

2. drink
3. profit

I believe you could make cup cakes with it, if you wanted too.:33:

steppinRazor

Awards
I believe you could make cup cakes with it, if you wanted too.:33:
haha true, true..
matter fact i just decided to try that - used myofusion vanilla with an egg white and a lil water..microwaved that sucker..not half bad!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol its whey protein.

2. drink
3. profit

Try this next.
Was adding it to my Gatorade b4....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm on 200mg test a week for TRT. I added in DAA one time a few weeks before my bloodwork. My test level shot up from an average of 800 to over 1,200. My doc almost took me off TRT, yikes!!

My two cents on its' effectiveness.
How many times did u take it?

steppinRazor

Awards
Try this next.
Was adding it to my Gatorade b4....
if you're saying your gonna add DAA to your whey, ill save you the trouble and let you know it tastes like vomit. gatorade on the other hand is pure win.. mix it wiht glacier freeze..thats money right there

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just shoot it straight into my nuts lmao.... Jk jf

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol its whey protein.

2. drink
3. profit

lol yea i always get free samples when i order from em

i also remember getting gaspari myofusion samples from nutra once... loved that sh*t... taste is unbeatable

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Daa has been proven to raise test levels. Whether it can raise test levels enough to really make a difference in body mass is debatable. But all of the bloods I have seen show that it reduces the T/E ratio. Therefore a good AI is necessary. A good AI is also recommended by Dinoiii while using DAA.