Opinions on Raptor

UNKwr

Hey guys, I consider myself very very new to the world of PH's, former NCAA athlete so I always had tests that I had to pass. I am done playing now, but a friend of mine has just recently began taking Raptor by Nutraclipse along with hawthorn berry/milk thistle and is using Arimedexin PCT for Post Cycle.

As far as I am aware, he is not using any kind of SERM, which from what I've researched, seems like a bad idea, along with Arimedexin due to the fact that it contains Epi.

I currently weigh ~195 and would like to stay around that weight (or go up, but that's not my main priority,) but drop BFP and gain muscle and strength. Basically, I want to get my beach body now that my football/track days are over.

I can get Raptor/Arimedexin/Cycle Support for very cheap from my friend, but also plan on getting Nolva as a SERM if I start a cycle. My proposed cycle would be 20/30/30/30 for Raptor while taking the Cycle Support/Hawthorn/Milk Thistle on cycle and Hawthorn/Milk Thistle for 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks following with Nolva immediately Post-Cycle 20/20/10/10.

I am completely out of my league with this stuff and would like any kind of helpful information on my "proposed" cycle.

EDIT: I am currently taking ACG3 for a pre-workout (again, started after my playing days were over - 1,3D is NCAA banned), a standard multivitamin, protein, and Karbolyn intra-workout.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Most will steer you away from a superdrol compound for your first cycle, especially if you are looking for lean gains. Helladrol might be more of what you are looking for. I know the Helladrol will cost more, but it is your body. At least you have a solid grasp of what to do with post cycle (I am also assuming you understand how to eat and train properly to do a cut). If you really want to cut, have you considered doing something non-hormonal? or possibly adding in something like Dexaprine or Alpha T2 to help cut as well?

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
as was the advice given above, you dont want to run superdrol for your first cycle... its too harsh for a first cycle and for some its just too harsh in general... helladrol is a perfect first cycle... i can help you set up a pct as well but you definitely want to do some more studying on all of this before you run any cycle... I would be glad to help you get set up but you also need to have some of your own knowledge as well... you have to be careful how you word things around here because saying you are "out of your league" is normally going to bring you some pretty harsh feedback... im actuqally kind of surprised there isnt any on here... I can definitely help you set up a pct and get your dosings right so if you need/want any help, let me know...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I only tend to get harsh with those that are committed to (or have already started) with zero care towards a proper PCT protocal, as I feel that PCT is far more important than the cycle itself (if you want to have a normal life afterwards).

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i agree... i spent months working on just a pct and i still have questions on it! =) I know its importance... so thats why im always willing to help as well... i also dont think its good to react harsh when people have questions... i prefer to try to guide instead of get upset...

I only tend to get harsh with those that are committed to (or have already started) with zero care towards a proper PCT protocal, as I feel that PCT is far more important than the cycle itself (if you want to have a normal life afterwards).

ManBeast

UNKwr

Most will steer you away from a superdrol compound for your first cycle, especially if you are looking for lean gains. Helladrol might be more of what you are looking for. I know the Helladrol will cost more, but it is your body. At least you have a solid grasp of what to do with post cycle (I am also assuming you understand how to eat and train properly to do a cut). If you really want to cut, have you considered doing something non-hormonal? or possibly adding in something like Dexaprine or Alpha T2 to help cut as well?

ManBeast
I appreciate the reply! I haven't really looked at Helladrol, but will do so before I start anything. What's the general opinion of Arimedexin as a PCT? I've heard positives and negatives, either because the Epi was a low enough dosage to allow the body to return to regular hormonal levels and keep gains, or the sheer fact that maintaining any sort of compound like Epi after a cycle is bad, regardless of dosage.

I am also unfamiliar with Dexaprine and Alpha T2, my entire weighlifting/exercise career has been focused on getting bigger, so this whole cut thing is a new challenge. The diet/training program won't be a problem, though, I've been on a pretty focused diet for a few years now.

UNKwr

as was the advice given above, you dont want to run superdrol for your first cycle... its too harsh for a first cycle and for some its just too harsh in general... helladrol is a perfect first cycle... i can help you set up a pct as well but you definitely want to do some more studying on all of this before you run any cycle... I would be glad to help you get set up but you also need to have some of your own knowledge as well... you have to be careful how you word things around here because saying you are "out of your league" is normally going to bring you some pretty harsh feedback... im actuqally kind of surprised there isnt any on here... I can definitely help you set up a pct and get your dosings right so if you need/want any help, let me know...
Thanks again for the answer, you guys are fast! I don't really mind the harsh feedback, however, I will still sleep just fine at night. I was just being honest as PH and anabolics are a completely new venue for me.

And I suppose this is a general question, but I would want to do the SERM independently of Arimedexin, correct? I've heard the trick to ordering Nolvadex (Tamixofen) is to order it "for my rats."

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine (stimulant based cutting):
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/dexaprine-60-caplets.html

Alpha T2 (non-stimulant based cutting)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

Arimidex is an anti-estrogen, its a suicide inhibitor (prevents conversion of test to estrogen)
SERMs are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (bind, but don't destroy), so they don't affect levels, just what can interact where.

Arimidexen is like a natty test booster and anti-e rolled into one (not how I like to roll personally).

Yes, you can also get arimidex for your rats as well. although with helladrol it shouldn't be needed.

ManBeast

UNKwr

I really like some of the reviews of Dexaprine. I am the poster-child for being a hard gainer, though, and I guess one of my main concerns is to lose too much weight with a product that's primary goal is to cut. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but I have been engrained with "Gain, Gain, Gain" for years.

Would it be a suicide mission to use Arimedexin as the sole product of a PCT following a 4 week cycle of Raptor, then use Dexaprine to cut? Again, my overall health and not the bottom dollar of my cycle is my greatest concern, so if it's a bit more expensive to do this correctly, I will. It's just verrrryyyy cheap and easy for me to get Cycle Support, Arimedexin PCT, and Raptor. I could have all 3 in my hands in an hour for less money than I even want to say.

Thanks ManBeast for all of your help, I really do appreciate your patience and helpfulness.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wanted something thats a little easier on the body you can check out 5aOHP or M1P by taurus. We also carry OTC PCT stuuf that goes weel with out lineup..I still condone the use of a SERM though. Any Questions dont be afraid to ask,

And Manbeast knows his sh*t hes very knowledgable.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I'd personally be very hesitant to run Arimedexin for PCT because it contains Epistane. Epistane isn't very suppressive, but it is to a slight degree, and this really isn't what you want during PCT. Some of its ingredients would be amazing. It alone could be a nice little "maximized your own natty test" bulk product, but I wouldn't personally reccomend it for PCT.

I know there are people out there who aren't a fan of SERMs, but most of them have used them in the past, and are very experienced with what their body should feel like on and off cycle.

I would honestly point you away from a superdrol based compound, it is not known for "dry" gains at all. I'd save it for a hardcore bulk up (it looks fantastic for that), after you know how your body responds to a more mild compound.

Also, If you keep your diet and training in check, you will lose minimal muscle mass while using Dexaprine or Alpha T2, using one while on a cutting PH cycle would almost make it too easy, LOL.

So I guess in summary: If you can get an incredible deal on it all, get as much of the cycle support as you can, save the Raptor and Armidexin for the future, and consider a different set of compounds for your first run at a hormonally enhanced cut.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And yes, the Taurus stuff is also great (sorry its getting late) due to the fact they aren't methylated (sublingual oral delivery!), and therefore do not stress the liver.

ManBeast

UNKwr

Actually, I'd personally be very hesitant to run Arimedexin for PCT because it contains Epistane. Epistane isn't very suppressive, but it is to a slight degree, and this really isn't what you want during PCT. Some of its ingredients would be amazing. It alone could be a nice little "maximized your own natty test" bulk product, but I wouldn't personally reccomend it for PCT.

Also, If you keep your diet and training in check, you will lose minimal muscle mass while using Dexaprine or Alpha T2, using one while on a cutting PH cycle would almost make it too easy, LOL.

So I guess in summary: If you can get an incredible deal on it all, get as much of the cycle support as you can, save the Raptor and Armidexin for the future, and consider a different set of compounds for your first run at a hormonally enhanced cut.

ManBeast
If Arimedexin was run by itself, would a PCT be required? I've read that Epistane is somewhat of a limiting agent itself.
Also, one last question, you've mentioned elsewhere (please correct me if I am misquoting you) that a SERM is the only product needed for a PCT? What about AI/Cort Control/Test Boosters?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Arimidexin ran by itself *shouldn't* (not can't or won't) cause enough suppression to warrant any real PCT. It's just that any suppression at all during PCT is not good in my book.

AI is only needed on heavily aromatizing (aka "wet") compounds, so if you stuck to raptor, I'd have some for sure, it's also good to have on hand in case something goes wrong.

Cort control, can't be a bad thing, I've never had the chance to come off of a cycle with one yet, so I'd put it in the "major bonus" category. As a note, even if you are cutting during the cycle, you should eat for maintenance during PCT as your body will already be in a very catabolic state, so I guess the cort control would be useful here (see what happens when I think as I type? :D)

Test boosters, I'll put them in the "why not" category. Not required, but should definitely help with mood and whatnot since they will be doing everything possible to allow you to have the most circulating test (I don't believe that they can really bring the boys back online like a SERM can though).

To conclude: Always have an AI and a SERM (research grade) on hand for any cycle. The AI might not be needed, but the SERM should always be used for PCT (unless you are a really advanced cycler).

ManBeast

amethyst

Awards
there are to many options available for a cut recomp to get a beach body as you say. Keep away from methyls if that's your goal, androhard or stano-drol will keep muscle and allow for fat loss and be suited for a longer cycle and simpler pct(expecially for first ph cycle).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the nail on the head with that. COuldnt have said it better myself Manbeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing against Primordial Performance, I think their products are amazing and groundbreaking, but I just can't personally justify the cost quite yet :D

ManBeast

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was quite let down with the initial andromass phenomenom.....waitng foever for the product. then ended up selling it when i finally got it like 4 months later....Anywho. I DO like the pct stack..a bit pricey but I tried it for a otc only pct and well, I was truly amazed..but once again the price,,,OUCH

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but in their defense, the R&D for the delivery system as well as the compounds must have been through the roof.

(sorry if we're hijacking a bit :D)

ManBeast

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I truly agree. Though for the price, and now other companies are coming out with cheaper products that work good with low sides. and you can get cheap clones anywhere..so IMO there are better options

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truthfully..all we can do is give you advice. You WILL do what you want. The best thing to do(its what I did) was just go through the forums and absorb all you can before diving in. I mean Im still learning. Dudes comeon here and start speaking all scientific and my mind is blowm. know some stuff, but I still have alot to learn myself

UNKwr

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have a relatively solid scientific background from my collegiate major, but you don't talk about the direct effects of superdrol or helladrol in biochem very often lol.

I'm glad you guys are so responsive. Plus, I haven't been yelled at!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh... now the cat's outta the bag... I'm so gonna molest your brain for that wonderful biochem info :D

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
what kind of biochem class doesn't talk about helladrol or superdrol? we need to have a talk with the professor... the curriculum is all messed up!! =)

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have a relatively solid scientific background from my collegiate major, but you don't talk about the direct effects of superdrol or helladrol in biochem very often lol.

I'm glad you guys are so responsive. Plus, I haven't been yelled at!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only yell at TROLLS!!!lol
troll.png

UNKwr

I've said too much lol. Thanks again you 3. You have all been extremely helpful.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I like to help and have fun..LOL