pes erase vs mr supps formastanzol

miamipimp

miamipimp

Awards
just wondering if you had to choose from one of these two. erase or forma
for on cycle?
for pct?
for other benefits?(fat loss,cortisol control,etc)
which one will it be and why.....?
pleae dont get into other brands,stick with these two.as i feel the the most popular of this type of supplements.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Ive done both on cycle and in pct.

Overall i like forma on cycle and erase during pct. cortisol is more of a concern for me in pct, when catabolism is much more likely. While perfectly fine on cycle, ive moved away from "oversuppressing" E and C on cycle when its not necessary.

I like forma on cycle bc i used to get puffy/tender nipples at times on SD, but not on forma. Erase is prob just as good for on cycle E control, i just happened to have success with forma first.

Both products similar in function and effectiveness, imo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^I agree with this assessment.

Either way, both are stellar products.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I personally have not used erase but I can definitely give some insight on forma... I absolutely love it... I kicked it in mid cycle and it definitely added a lot of extra shred to my stomach... I was using 5 pumps in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m.... I did 2 pumps to my chest and 3 to my abs each time and it has done wonders for me... I definitely can recommend it to you... I have heard good things about the other you mentioned as well but from personal experience, I would definitely recommend forma... use code needto10 at mrsupps and save a little bit on it!

just wondering if you had to choose from one of these two. erase or forma
for on cycle?
for pct?
for other benefits?(fat loss,cortisol control,etc)
which one will it be and why.....?
pleae dont get into other brands,stick with these two.as i feel the the most popular of this type of supplements.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both excellent products and are both at the top of the OTC AI game. I would agree with what has been said about Formastanozol having the edge for on cycle estrogen control, and Erase being good for PCT. You can't go wrong with either though IMO.

In my own experience, the fat burning capabilities of Forma are top notch, and the 60 servings is a nice plus too ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I agree with this assessment.

Either way, both are stellar products.
I have used erase only. Workout buddy loves forma for pct though. He runs a separate product for cortisol usually though so the forma is primarily for estrogen rebound and increasing strength. Crazy guy said that's the part of the cycle he looks forward too (sides on cycle for him are harsh).
Personally on erase I have only used it for a natty stack. I like it but it dries out my joints pretty bad. So I'd say if your joints are okay and you want both cortisol and estrogen protection use erase, if your joints are bugging you stay with forma. Forma also might give you better strength and leaning properties as I think it may be stronger. I am not sure though. Either way let us know!