Best ph for a cut?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a good 6 week PH for cutting fat also going to stack with clen 2 on 2 off...I also have Novla on deck with daa and erase for pct....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aOHP Seems to be the perfect compound for this. I will be running this real soon. Its light on the body also

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aOHP Seems to be the perfect compound for this. I will be running this real soon. Its light on the body also
What's the slang for that lol also how would I cut on a PH wouldn't it be a waste to take a PH and eat under 500 maint for a cut?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol works well.
Diet is important as well. And cardio. Something like:

75/75/100/100/100/100

Then a SERM pct protocol for four weeks and you should be good to go.
If you don't experience sides at week four you can bump those last two weeks up to 125mgs.
Be sure to have all your pct and health support as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the slang for that lol also how would I cut on a PH wouldn't it be a waste to take a PH and eat under 500 maint for a cut?
Ah, on phs someone can eat under maintenance and still gain muscle. You must be diligent with diet, and do the cardio.
Also, pct wise:

Nolva: 40/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3 ( can keep using this for 8 weeks)
Erase: 0/0/3/2/1 ( you don't have to taper that fast 3/3/2/1 could work. Just remember to taper it down)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
hellaqdrol and katandrol stack would be great for a cut... you can run for 6 weeks... this stack is made for cutting... if you need dosing help, let me know...

Looking for a good 6 week PH for cutting fat also going to stack with clen 2 on 2 off...I also have Novla on deck with daa and erase for pct....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have read a few logs with people stacking h-drol with 11-oxo with great fat loss results.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stuff or M1P ever coming out in CAPSULE fashion?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sublinqual > Capsule (better bioavilibility without the liver toxicity).

(Just my $0.03)
ManBeast

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
5 aOHP!
Drying effects, not liver toxic, little to no sides.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything that converts to a dht compound will work.

Hdrol, furazadrol, androhard, 5aOHP, M1P, 11oxo, pstanz, etc etc.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
just waiting for my clen to arrive this week but I'm in my third week of Katanadrol and love it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Why don't people just run oxyelite pro. It's pretty much a miracle pill

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, have you ran clen before? I stacked it with epi for 6 weeks similar to you,and man the clen sides were really amplified, 60-80 mcg felt like 120-140. Make sure you have plenty of support supps and drink a ton of water.