No SERM?

worm212

Awards
I have been going on elite fitness a lot lately and noticed that no one on the site condones the use of a SERM in PCT?

Nothing more than a product named "Unleashed". and other post cycle support/natty test booster.

Does anyone know why that may be? Doesn't seem like a great idea to me?

I'm guessing it is just personal preference?

boskers22

Awards
sites just get over run with reps pimping their products post after post. this site is getting close to the same but i've never seen any advocate no serm over their product that's just irresponsible

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
PHP:
sites just get over run with reps pimping their products post after post. this site is getting close to the same but i've never seen any advocate no serm over their product that's just irresponsible
X2, always run a serm.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If this is the Unleashed they are talking about for PCT (instead of a SERM):

What's in Protein Factory Unleashed?

90 Capsules
Serving Size3Capsules
Servings Per Container30
Amt/Serving% DV
Avena Sativa (7% Avenacosides A & B)500mg*
Muria Puama 12:1 Extract500mg*
Trimethylglycine1000mg*
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa50mg*
Urtica Dioica100mg*
Ashwagandha (Standardized To 1.5% Withanoides)500mg*
* Daily Value not established

I'll be surprised if any of their nuts are functional anymore...

I also found this in the "reviews" tab on the manufacturer's website"

"Author: [email protected]
good product gave me a nice big d*** and tightened my phisque up alot.but did not like the acne and still suppresed from cycle,so didnt help me to recover only kept me from being deppresed post-cycle and sex drive was high which was great."

Everyone else seemed to be using it as a regular test booster, not a PCT replacement.

ManBeast

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use a serm..and when i think i dont want to use one..i run one anyways

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont like SERMS, but I know some do..

25mg Aromasin ed ---- (tabs would be ideal)
peptides -- (ghrp+ghrh) ran EOD
igf-1 from reliable source -- ran opposite days as peps
Sodium-d-aspartic acid --Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

Topical Sustain Alpha for erection and mood.

-Matt

worm212

Awards
Yeah, literally every cycle log I read was the same. lol

I would never do PCT without a SERM.

It just sounded a bit ridiculous to me, so I figured I would get some insight.
It does seem like everyone over there has the same mentality, do to people pimping their products, like boskers stated.

I hope they learn don't f**k themselves up to bad.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
I'm just curious as to what gets your boys going again after a cycle in this mix?

ManBeast

worm212

Awards

-Matt
You are also very experienced though man. You know what works best for you. A lot of the guys I see over there are noobs starting their first cycle, and people are telling them to run Unleashed, with forma stanzol.

It is better than nothing.. but IMO it isn't optimum for someone who is just starting out, seeing that they don't know any better, nor is it there choice. They are just following the same cliche advice. Kind of like people taking celltech thinking they are going to get massive, just because people from their local *** told them they would.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious as to what gets your boys going again after a cycle in this mix?

ManBeast
If the cycle contained a 19nor derived hormone -- hcg would have been ran sporadically throughout --- so balls will still be some what functional.

Then the Testosterone COnversion Factor-1 (d aspartic acid) also augments signaling hormones (LH & FSH) to stimulate the pituitary to produce testosterone again.

Aromasin has also been noted to indirectly increase testosterone levels, + will control in aromatization from the d aspartic acid, which can happen.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are also very experienced though man. You know what works best for you. A lot of the guys I see over there are noobs starting their first cycle, and people are telling them to run Unleashed, with forma stanzol.

It is better than nothing.. but IMO it isn't optimum for someone who is just starting out, seeing that they don't know any better, nor is it there choice. They are just following the same cliche advice. Kind of like people taking celltech thinking they are going to get massive, just because people from their local *** told them they would.
Yes alot of newbs need to siphon through the shams and bullsh!t marketing.....too many products to count. If a product simply does not work or isnt optimal I personally will not recommend it, no matter what company I promote/work for.

I do feel what I recommended could be beneficial to others, not just myself.

-Matt