H-Drol and 11-oxo with 20% bf

x31234

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new here but have been doing a lot of reading and research etc..

Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5'9

So my question is, I think I'm about roughly 20% now. Last year I went on a CKD diet, worked out consistently every week. Basically I worked out 3-5 times a week and did HIIT 3 days a week. Counted my calories everyday and went from 185(same as now lol) to 165lbs. Then I went through some personal problems and ended up putting back the weight, didn't train, didn't count calories etc..now I'm in a better state in my life and started counting calories again and started to workout once more. But the thing is I'm a hard gainer.

I was thinking of doing an H-Drol and 11-oxo cycle, this will be my first. I know a lot of members here would recommend just to start a cycle when you reach a BF of about 10%. But for someone like me who wants to put on strength and muscle while dropping the body fat will a stack like this work for me? The H-drol will be for the muscle and strength gains and the 11-oxo will be for shedding the fat. However since i don't have any experience in PHs I need your input on this particular route that I am looking into taking. Basically my cycle would be like this:

- H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
- 11-oxo 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g

Cycle support
Taurine
Multi
Fish oils
Protein

PCT will consist of:
- Nolva
- Post Cycle Support
- Creatine
- DAA
- Protein
- Multi
- Fishoils

Diet will be another CKD and eat at maintenance.

So what I'm juggling here is if I should continue with this cycle, or lose weight until 165 and then do the cycle?

what do you guys think? Can I accomplish my goal of shredding fat while gaining strength and muscle on the H-Drol and 11-oxo cycle or drop weight and then do the cycle?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No no no no. Get down to 15% minimum. Until then get a good diet, training, and calories on track. You'll have better results and be more knowledgable

san731

san731

Awards
Your diet and training will dictate results. And your goals will dictate that. It'd be optimal to lower your bf first but I wouldn't say absolutely don't do the cycle until its reduced. I ran the exact same stack (lower 11oxo) dosage and saw good results with it. I'd say get your ducks in a row and go for it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you cant expect to lose a lot of weight and make good gains in strength. its possible to lose a little fat and gain some strength/muscle in a recomp type of cycle, but a recomp isnt what you need right now. you would want to lose the weight first and get your bf% lower. from there, you can work on making big gains while staying lean with a nice little cycle. if you ran a cycle right now and gained a good amount of muscle, chances are your BF% would still be high, so you would still need to cut, and when you cut 20 pounds of fat, your gonna lose all the muscle you put on during that cycle anyways. point being, dont cycle until you reach your target BF% and weight. if you cut your weight first, then cycle, you will be able to keep the muscle you put on with the cycle. you dropped the weight once before naturally, so just do what you did before. good luck, bro.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I would say go for it. You will drop body fat while maintaining same weight if diet is good.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Bro, you have got to get your weight down a little bit before you start any cycle.. Here's what I recommend for you to do... You need to get to 15% at the very minimum... Once you get down to that I would say it is okay to start... That is a bit high but more manageable... In general, most people are not going to recommend you to start off your first phy cycle with a stack... I am not going to reommend you stack either for your first cycle... I do recommend katandrol as a cutter for you... You could run this solo... Katana and Helladrol were basically made for each other in a stack and it would be great for what you are trying to accomplish... I wouldn't recommend your first cycle to be a stack though... I have been able to get major strength and weight gains on helladrol while keeping my body fat very low... If you check out my helladrol log, it may help you... You could always do this... For the next month or so, get yourself some N2Burn and some Need2Slin... This will help get your bf down... Then run helladrol... Use an extremely clean diet on the cycle and you will get major strength gains and can still be very cut... I can help you with your cycle if you need any help but I think this would be the best for you...

Hey everyone, I'm new here but have been doing a lot of reading and research etc..

Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5'9

So my question is, I think I'm about roughly 20% now. Last year I went on a CKD diet, worked out consistently every week. Basically I worked out 3-5 times a week and did HIIT 3 days a week. Counted my calories everyday and went from 185(same as now lol) to 165lbs. Then I went through some personal problems and ended up putting back the weight, didn't train, didn't count calories etc..now I'm in a better state in my life and started counting calories again and started to workout once more. But the thing is I'm a hard gainer.

I was thinking of doing an H-Drol and 11-oxo cycle, this will be my first. I know a lot of members here would recommend just to start a cycle when you reach a BF of about 10%. But for someone like me who wants to put on strength and muscle while dropping the body fat will a stack like this work for me? The H-drol will be for the muscle and strength gains and the 11-oxo will be for shedding the fat. However since i don't have any experience in PHs I need your input on this particular route that I am looking into taking. Basically my cycle would be like this:

- H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
- 11-oxo 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g

Cycle support
Taurine
Multi
Fish oils
Protein

PCT will consist of:
- Nolva
- Post Cycle Support
- Creatine
- DAA
- Protein
- Multi
- Fishoils

Diet will be another CKD and eat at maintenance.

So what I'm juggling here is if I should continue with this cycle, or lose weight until 165 and then do the cycle?

what do you guys think? Can I accomplish my goal of shredding fat while gaining strength and muscle on the H-Drol and 11-oxo cycle or drop weight and then do the cycle?

x31234

Awards
Thanks for the great replies fellas, I think I'm going to save the cycle for when I'm down to 15% BF or less.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, go for it. You will drop some bf% while maintaining or increasing size.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I agree, go for it. If your diet is on point you will be able to drop quite a bit of fat while probably gaining some strength on that cycle

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you will see results whether you run it while at 20% bf or at 15% bf, but you will see more dramatic gains the lower bodyfat you have.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah id go with hella solo for the first cycle