andromass and.....?

  1. andromass and.....?


    Just got 2 bottles andromass I have SD and epi aswell but I'm thinking of getting something less suppresive anyone know a lot about SARMS? Maybe a sarm would be nice in cycle?


  2. is it v2 or v3?

    if its v3 I would dose all 6 in the morning, and then get a sarm to run thru pct.

    you could have a decently long cycle, with low suppression.

    especially if you use sustain alpha or something on cycle....like an hcg idea
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    is it v2 or v3?

    if its v3 I would dose all 6 in the morning, and then get a sarm to run thru pct.

    you could have a decently long cycle, with low suppression.

    especially if you use sustain alpha or something on cycle....like an hcg ideal
    Yeah its v3 I'm going to run 8wks of andromass.....would u suggest anything else on cycle to make gains more impressive?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GMaN1911

    Yeah its v3 I'm going to run 8wks of andromass.....would u suggest anything else on cycle to make gains more impressive?
    if you haven't used andromass yet then why not just go with that?

    v2 was very solid, so with an 8 week cycle, plus 4-6 weeks of osta in pct, you've got a solid long cycle

    with a long cycle and ability to cover your bases to keep suppression as minimal as possible...no I think I'd just run the mass.

    you could add another andro series product but I wouldn't add a methyl.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by carpee

    if you haven't used andromass yet then why not just go with that?

    v2 was very solid, so with an 8 week cycle, plus 4-6 weeks of osta in pct, you've got a solid long cycle

    with a long cycle and ability to cover your bases to keep suppression as minimal as possible...no I think I'd just run the mass.

    you could add another andro series product but I wouldn't add a methyl.
    Thanks for the advice that's what I'm gonna do
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    if you haven't used andromass yet then why not just go with that?

    v2 was very solid, so with an 8 week cycle, plus 4-6 weeks of osta in pct, you've got a solid long cycle

    with a long cycle and ability to cover your bases to keep suppression as minimal as possible...no I think I'd just run the mass.

    you could add another andro series product but I wouldn't add a methyl.
    yeah I agree, andromass seems fine by itself at full dosage since it has a decent dosage of androhard in it already in addition to its main ingredient.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. andromass v3 day 22
    By donfire in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 08:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 10:25 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM
  4. what exactly is Andromass?!?!
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:55 PM
  5. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Log in
Log in