andromass and.....?

GMaN1911

Awards
Just got 2 bottles andromass I have SD and epi aswell but I'm thinking of getting something less suppresive anyone know a lot about SARMS? Maybe a sarm would be nice in cycle?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
is it v2 or v3?

if its v3 I would dose all 6 in the morning, and then get a sarm to run thru pct.

you could have a decently long cycle, with low suppression.

especially if you use sustain alpha or something on cycle....like an hcg idea

GMaN1911

Awards
is it v2 or v3?

if its v3 I would dose all 6 in the morning, and then get a sarm to run thru pct.

you could have a decently long cycle, with low suppression.

especially if you use sustain alpha or something on cycle....like an hcg ideal
Yeah its v3 I'm going to run 8wks of andromass.....would u suggest anything else on cycle to make gains more impressive?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its v3 I'm going to run 8wks of andromass.....would u suggest anything else on cycle to make gains more impressive?
if you haven't used andromass yet then why not just go with that?

v2 was very solid, so with an 8 week cycle, plus 4-6 weeks of osta in pct, you've got a solid long cycle

with a long cycle and ability to cover your bases to keep suppression as minimal as possible...no I think I'd just run the mass.

you could add another andro series product but I wouldn't add a methyl.

GMaN1911

Awards

v2 was very solid, so with an 8 week cycle, plus 4-6 weeks of osta in pct, you've got a solid long cycle

with a long cycle and ability to cover your bases to keep suppression as minimal as possible...no I think I'd just run the mass.

Thanks for the advice that's what I'm gonna do:)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

yeah I agree, andromass seems fine by itself at full dosage since it has a decent dosage of androhard in it already in addition to its main ingredient.