Ultradrol cycle question

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Alright so idk if this goes here exactly but I thought it was the best place for my question. Last year I took a Superdrol cycle followed by a 4 week pct and after the fourth week I went to Panama City Florida and got trashed for 5 days straight. 2 months later I had gyno possibly from the estrogen rebound of the alcohol and got on Letrozole to cure it. The ball behind my right nip went away but the left one still has a slight ball behind it. On Jan. 1st (this year) I started a Ultradrol/Methylstenbolone cycle (love it btw) for the lessened chance of estrogen side effects. I'm leaving this year on March 5th for the Bahama's for four days. This year I'm making my pct 60 days rather than 30 just to ensure I don't have gyno again. I don't drink on cycles and on pct's. My Pct for this cycle is Nolvadex for 4 weeks followed by erase pro and 75mg of Bromodione a day with a natural test booster. So basically my question is do you guy's think its safe to drown myself in alcohol for 4 days straight on March 5th even though I'll be roughly on my 5th week of pct and should I take the erase/bromodione/natural test booster on those 4 days for when I'm in the bahamas.