first time with dbol

tribal

Awards
I found some dbol, I'm not going to say where so don't worry. I can get 5mg or 10mg, but it seems a bit high. I'm in Canada and this is just the first real source I found so I'll keep looking.
>>DO NOT POST PRICES<<
I also want to run it with Test cyp at 500mg/week for 8 weeks with the dbol for 4 weeks at 40mg day...Pct with Nolva only for 4 weeks, I'll have extra nolva on hand incase of gyno and for bloat if its bad. they are 25mg from apotex.
I also have not found prices for Test cyp, any ideas?
plese feel free to pick this cycle apart, let me know whats good or bad about it. Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1)DO NOT POST PRICES!!!
2) Welcome.
3) Decent Idea, but what are your stats, training history, etc? You also might want to have some more nolva on hand for PCT as well... it never hurts to have extra and be prepared.
4) DO NOT POST PRICES.

ManBeast

tribal

Awards
sorry about that!! I saw a price posted for some other AS in a diff post so I thought it was ok. can anyone please PM me if you know anything about prices for them I found 10mg and 5mg.

I'm about 5'7 178lbs and I have not hit the gym hard as I can but I'm there sweating like everyone else and seeing improvement, but it has slowed down quite a bit as of late. I have good mass for my small "overall" size. I look like 160lbs but I guess I hold the weight well...thanks for any help in advance

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What bodyfat are you carrying at that weight? Any Idea?

ManBeast

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Id say push the cyp to 10 weeks you just really start to feel it around 5 weeks and after 8 you just keep going and going like the energizer bunny

the dbol is cool nice doseage also go with the 5mgs and split it up every 4 hours they get you high so you will like them.

tribal

Awards
I have no Idea what my body fat it, most of the fat I have is only on my chest and stomach. I'll try to find somone at the gym to measure it for me. As for the dbol, I want to get the 10mg tabs because it is less money for me. But I'll have to find out what kinds they are before I buy anything I guess.

spooler

Awards
Tribal,

You may not want to hear this, and I know that you are gonna do what you are gonna do anyway.......... A fella really needs to train for a year OR SO, get the training down, get the diet in check, then consider gear. The gear isn't going to give you anything that you can gain and hang onto if you do not:

Train hard (but don't overtrain)
Eat Big (and clean - otherwise you look like a fat Nemo)
Rest and Sleep (8 hours a night - maybe 8 1/2 at your age)

Drink a gallon or so of water a day.

These things you must do to get results from gear - the big secret is...... You can get good results from doing these things WITHOUT gear.

If you are a little short on cash - spend your money on some protein powder and some chicken breasts, you will get more out of them.

And keep reading - hang around the nutrition section, the training sections of these boards, keep learning.....

Just my .02 - your mileage may vary.....

tribal

Awards
I do know that it takes time but everyone is a bit diferent, I have seen lots of improvement and now it seems so have stopped, I'm the kind of person that needs to see gains to keep my self motivated, I know that may be a bad thing if I do to much but I also have a brain and lots of will power. I plan on doing all the things mentioned, diet, sleep, train hard but not too hard. it will be a while before I start the cycle, I'd like to start after the new year, I'm just going to get it slowly item by item and learn as much as I can and by then I think I'll have enough practice.
I don't like to make mistakes and I'd like to keep it that way!
thanks for all the help from all you guys!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13