HGH

F

frostbite116

Awards
what up , so i am 18 and tying to get hgh to grow some more inches, im going to the doc tomorrow what should i ask him for? And also i have done one cycel of ph recently. will that cause my growth to be stunted? I am currently running pct

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
If you're five foot nine inches tall, I doubt you'll qualify for HGH supplementation unless you have a diagnosed hormone deficiency. Besides, you're 18 and probably have another growth spurt left in you. HGH supplementation at this age might permanently inhibit your natural production. Also, be careful with PH supplementation since hormonal imbalances might cause your bone's growth plates to seal off and stop any future growth not to mention many other potential problems since you're still in the midst of puberty.

Besides, I have short friends who would kill to be 5 foot 9.

F

frostbite116

Awards
If you're five foot nine inches tall, I doubt you'll qualify for HGH supplementation unless you have a diagnosed hormone deficiency. Besides, you're 18 and probably have another growth spurt left in you. HGH supplementation at this age might permanently inhibit your natural production. Also, be careful with PH supplementation since hormonal imbalances might cause your bone's growth plates to seal off and stop any future growth not to mention many other potential problems since you're still in the midst of puberty.

Besides, I have short friends who would kill to be 5 foot 9.
thanks man, i feel semi better like im just kinda short and wish i was 2-4 inches taller, but i guess your right. and yeaa do you think the one cycle stunted my growth? i wanna get an xray to see if it my growth plates still have potential to grow, if not i hope i get a little taller. do you think working out hard could get my growth stunted?. and yea i know what your saying im not running any phs till at least 21-22.. lucky for me i had no sides due to an epi solo run but yea not tryna do any more for a wile

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
thanks man, i feel semi better like im just kinda short and wish i was 2-4 inches taller, but i guess your right. and yeaa do you think the one cycle stunted my growth? i wanna get an xray to see if it my growth plates still have potential to grow, if not i hope i get a little taller. do you think working out hard could get my growth stunted?. and yea i know what your saying im not running any phs till at least 21-22.. lucky for me i had no sides due to an epi solo run but yea not tryna do any more for a wile
I think the main thing that seals your growth plates is high estrogen (one reason women are shorter than men on average). If you've only run one cycle, I seriously doubt this has happened. You should still be fine to grow, and I wouldn't worry about the X-Ray. And working out hard won't stunt your growth at 18. If anything, it will enhance your natural hormone production a little bit. In general, enjoy your teens and your wicked awesome young levels of testosterone while they last. You still have huge potential to grow both taller and bigger naturally.

F

frostbite116

Awards
I think the main thing that seals your growth plates is high estrogen (one reason women are shorter than men on average). If you've only run one cycle, I seriously doubt this has happened. You should still be fine to grow, and I wouldn't worry about the X-Ray. And working out hard won't stunt your growth at 18. If anything, it will enhance your natural hormone production a little bit. In general, enjoy your teens and your wicked awesome young levels of testosterone while they last. You still have huge potential to grow both taller and bigger naturally.
will do thanks man! no lies you made my day, i was feeling like crap cuz i thought i wasent gonna grow at all anymore, so thanks again.. and have you heard of a proiduct ca;led anabeta? if so is it any good ?