Not ready yet
- 09-08-2004, 03:05 PM
- 09-08-2004, 03:11 PM
I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...
- 09-08-2004, 03:19 PM
You don't need any pct.
09-08-2004, 04:46 PM
09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
09-09-2004, 01:29 AM
I have often wondered about this.
I have seen some people using 1AD for carb loads on UD2, as it helps nutrient partitioning. As you would be using it only 2 days a week for 6 weeks, would you need PCT at all? I'm assuming yes, but when?
09-13-2004, 03:14 PM
I think Im gonna keep it being I already took 2 days worth. Ive debating on weither I should just man up and take it anyways being that Im a n00b to weight lifting (3 months) currently age 28, 5'10" & 220lbs. The rec. dose is 300mg day yet I see people taking up to 900mg a day what would be good for a n00b. Also do I need to stack it with 4ad?Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
09-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by MaDmaN
???? 1 week from m-1-t - why do you think that?
m-1-t would shut anyone down immediately. Once you 'feel' it, your body is pretty much run to the ground for some time already.
09-13-2004, 06:20 PM
if you've only been lifting for 3 months i'd keep going naturally for at least a year get your diet in check and lift HARD you'll grow newbie muscle is easy pickins
09-13-2004, 08:16 PM
correct. newbie muscles come fast. wait until you stop gaining.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryohayabusa in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 09-07-2010, 05:05 AM
- By BBB in forum SupplementsReplies: 75Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:07 PM
- By DenDestroys in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2009, 04:42 PM
- By TheLeper in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2009, 10:28 AM
- By jcam222 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 27Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:35 PM