Not ready yet

1. Not ready yet

I got suckered into buying some 1-AD & 60X0 while in my local nutrition shop the other day. I took it for 2 days and came to the conclusion Im not ready to start using PH just yet. Do I need to start a PCT even though I only took it for 2 days?

2. I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...

3. You don't need any pct.
    •   

4. Nope....Damn GNC

5. take it back!

6. I have often wondered about this.

I have seen some people using 1AD for carb loads on UD2, as it helps nutrient partitioning. As you would be using it only 2 days a week for 6 weeks, would you need PCT at all? I'm assuming yes, but when?

7. Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    take it back!
    I think Im gonna keep it being I already took 2 days worth. Ive debating on weither I should just man up and take it anyways being that Im a n00b to weight lifting (3 months) currently age 28, 5'10" & 220lbs. The rec. dose is 300mg day yet I see people taking up to 900mg a day what would be good for a n00b. Also do I need to stack it with 4ad?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...

???? 1 week from m-1-t - why do you think that?
    m-1-t would shut anyone down immediately. Once you 'feel' it, your body is pretty much run to the ground for some time already.

9. if you've only been lifting for 3 months i'd keep going naturally for at least a year get your diet in check and lift HARD you'll grow newbie muscle is easy pickins

10. correct. newbie muscles come fast. wait until you stop gaining.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRAPLANET-ORDER PAID 1 WEEK AGO BUT NOT SENT YET???
    By ryohayabusa in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:05 AM
  2. Resveratrol not ready for prime time yet
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 05:42 PM
  4. Supplement auction - not up yet?
    By TheLeper in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1