Not ready yet

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
I got suckered into buying some 1-AD & 60X0 while in my local nutrition shop the other day. I took it for 2 days and came to the conclusion Im not ready to start using PH just yet. Do I need to start a PCT even though I only took it for 2 days?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have often wondered about this.

I have seen some people using 1AD for carb loads on UD2, as it helps nutrient partitioning. As you would be using it only 2 days a week for 6 weeks, would you need PCT at all? I'm assuming yes, but when?

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
take it back!
I think Im gonna keep it being I already took 2 days worth. Ive debating on weither I should just man up and take it anyways being that Im a n00b to weight lifting (3 months) currently age 28, 5'10" & 220lbs. The rec. dose is 300mg day yet I see people taking up to 900mg a day what would be good for a n00b. Also do I need to stack it with 4ad?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...

???? 1 week from m-1-t - why do you think that?
m-1-t would shut anyone down immediately. Once you 'feel' it, your body is pretty much run to the ground for some time already.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you've only been lifting for 3 months i'd keep going naturally for at least a year get your diet in check and lift HARD you'll grow :) newbie muscle is easy pickins

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
correct. newbie muscles come fast. wait until you stop gaining.