Not ready yet

1. Not ready yet

I got suckered into buying some 1-AD & 60X0 while in my local nutrition shop the other day. I took it for 2 days and came to the conclusion Im not ready to start using PH just yet. Do I need to start a PCT even though I only took it for 2 days?

2. I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...
    •   

3. You don't need any pct.

4. Nope....Damn GNC

5. take it back!

6. I have often wondered about this.

I have seen some people using 1AD for carb loads on UD2, as it helps nutrient partitioning. As you would be using it only 2 days a week for 6 weeks, would you need PCT at all? I'm assuming yes, but when?

7. Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    take it back!
    I think Im gonna keep it being I already took 2 days worth. Ive debating on weither I should just man up and take it anyways being that Im a n00b to weight lifting (3 months) currently age 28, 5'10" & 220lbs. The rec. dose is 300mg day yet I see people taking up to 900mg a day what would be good for a n00b. Also do I need to stack it with 4ad?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    I don't think so,not 2 days but I could be wrong..Generally it twill take 1 week from M-1-T to shut you down,1-AD is a little milder...Take the 6-oxo that will not harm you and it is a mild PCT...

???? 1 week from m-1-t - why do you think that?
    m-1-t would shut anyone down immediately. Once you 'feel' it, your body is pretty much run to the ground for some time already.

9. if you've only been lifting for 3 months i'd keep going naturally for at least a year get your diet in check and lift HARD you'll grow newbie muscle is easy pickins

10. correct. newbie muscles come fast. wait until you stop gaining.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRAPLANET-ORDER PAID 1 WEEK AGO BUT NOT SENT YET???
    By ryohayabusa in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 07:05 AM
  2. Resveratrol not ready for prime time yet
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
  4. Supplement auction - not up yet?
    By TheLeper in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1