How are the Ultradrol Gains/Results

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I first heard about Ultradrol being Methyl Stenbolone I was intrigued, and the initial feedback was good. But lately i haven't been seeing too many Threads-Posts about it, that makes me wonder if it's all that good. Has anyone here been taking it and getting good results?
I'm just looking for some feedback.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
When I first heard about Ultradrol being Methyl Stenbolone I was intrigued, and the initial feedback was good. But lately i haven't been seeing too many Threads-Posts about it, that makes me wonder if it's all that good. Has anyone here been taking it and getting good results?
I'm just looking for some feedback.
Recently did 12 mg/day Ultradrol for 4 weeks followed by Nolva PCT. Gained 20 pounds from 175 to 195. Little noticeable fat gain, although I'm sure some was present. Gained an inch in circumference on each arm. Worst side was heartburn at night. Cured by Pepto Bismol or an acid reducer (generic Zantac). Didn't get bloodwork, so can't comment there. After cycle, I caught the flu and had it for a week. Lost 5 lbs in the process. Better now and at 193 lbs. Finished Ultradrol 2 weeks ago and foresee keeping the gains. Hope that helps.

*Individual results may vary. lol

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recently did 12 mg/day Ultradrol for 4 weeks followed by Nolva PCT. Gained 20 pounds from 175 to 195. Little noticeable fat gain, although I'm sure some was present. Gained an inch in circumference on each arm. Worst side was heartburn at night. Cured by Pepto Bismol or an acid reducer (generic Zantac). Didn't get bloodwork, so can't comment there. After cycle, I caught the flu and had it for a week. Lost 5 lbs in the process. Better now and at 193 lbs. Finished Ultradrol 2 weeks ago and foresee keeping the gains. Hope that helps.
Damn that sounds awesome.How were the strength gains were they comparable to superdrol??

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Damn that sounds awesome.How were the strength gains were they comparable to superdrol??
I have never taken SD, so I cannot say. From my experience on UD, strength gains were more quickly noticeable than mass gains. For example, increased 40 lbs on bench, 60 on squats, 10 on standard curls...lol. Increased weight on all moves as far as I can recall, but I don't keep a detailed track. Not a powerlifter, so I just keep adjusting the weight up until I can't do more than 7-8 reps. But yea, strength gains were very solid. Most noticeable around the beginning of the third week.

Konjui

Awards
Just ended my cycle early because of kidney pain, was taking 8/12/12/16. Took cycle assist and milk thistle with it, ended 4 days early. Gained a solid 10lbs, i wouldn't bother takin it at 8mg.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Just ended my cycle early because of kidney pain, was taking 8/12/12/16. Took cycle assist and milk thistle with it, ended 4 days early. Gained a solid 10lbs, i wouldn't bother takin it at 8mg.
Kidney pain? Please elaborate.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards

I see what you did there, and I like it.

Individual results may vary.....my a$$.

Konjui

Awards
Pretty much constant pain lowerish right side of back. Feels kind of like a pulled muscle but its definately not

Konjui

Awards
Yeah. No amount of stretching makes any difference, which makes me believe it is not a muscle problem.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Well the reason I asked is because you have two kidneys, one on each side. I would tend to think if one was hurting, the other should too. If it was just one side, I would also tend to think that it wasnt your kidney, and based on the location described it also wouldn't be your liver as that's located in the upper right side of your abdomen. I'm no doctor, but it's possible that it wasn't your kidneys hurting at all, or a result of the ultradrol. I do hope that is sorts itself out for you though. Did the pain cease upon stopping the cycle?

Konjui

Awards
Ya, I'm hopeing it isn't anything serious. Just ended yesterday, so we'll see.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds like u definitely had back pumps, which is normal on cycle.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never taken SD, so I cannot say. From my experience on UD, strength gains were more quickly noticeable than mass gains. For example, increased 40 lbs on bench, 60 on squats, 10 on standard curls...lol. Increased weight on all moves as far as I can recall, but I don't keep a detailed track. Not a powerlifter, so I just keep adjusting the weight up until I can't do more than 7-8 reps. But yea, strength gains were very solid. Most noticeable around the beginning of the third week.
That seems right around the strength gains of superdrol. How was your Libido?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it just sounds like you went into a panic. That could be anything,we always tend to think the worst.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
That seems right around the strength gains of superdrol. How was your Libido?
Libido was enhanced for the first week and then normalized for the rest of the cycle. No issues whatsoever with ED or sex drive. Granted I am 23.

Other info while I'm thinking about it: 4000 calorie/day diet. 40%/40%/20% p/c/f. Other supplements were daily multivitamin, fish oil, and creatine (on creatine consistently for several months leading up to and during cycle, so doesn't account for weight gain from cycle). All pretty standard.

Had occasional (once a week) night sweats. Minimal insomnia. Increased appetite. No back pumps. Some bacne (back acne). And heartburn. Great energy, good vascularity, and solid pumps.

Konjui

Awards
Just picked up some taurine gonna keep going and finish right!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh ok fock yeah its time to get beefy then.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Well the reason I asked is because you have two kidneys, one on each side. I would tend to think if one was hurting, the other should too. If it was just one side, I would also tend to think that it wasnt your kidney, and based on the location described it also wouldn't be your liver as that's located in the upper right side of your abdomen. I'm no doctor, but it's possible that it wasn't your kidneys hurting at all, or a result of the ultradrol. I do hope that is sorts itself out for you though. Did the pain cease upon stopping the cycle?
I've had kidney pain in left side only before, but it was not cycle related. The pain was as if a sharp stick was jammed in my lower left side from behind and no matter what position I was in. The pain was for 15 mins mins first couple of times then went away, about 45 mins the 3rd time. I only had it 3 times in a span of a week or two.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

20 pounds! Was this your first cycle?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From posts that I've been seeing it seems to me like Ultradrol is just as effective as SD except you feel Alot better while your on it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious to see what some higher dosing can do, like 24mgs.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm curious to see what some higher dosing can do, like 24mgs.

X2...I still haven't tried UD, but I'm curious so I will have to give it a go.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was this supposed to be again? Sorry for not going back. But wasnt ultardrol supposed to be an already active steroid..or am I thinking of somewthing else

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing is Mass Tabs were supposed to be Methylstenbolone and come to find out, when tested it was Superdrol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK..now I have to read back on this

GetBent

Awards
What I get when I read the lable is superdrol and something else is that right?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I get when I read the lable is superdrol and something else is that right?
No it claims to be almost pure methyl- stenbolone with a little SD leftover.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess they synthesize the methyl stenbolone from SD.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I guess they synthesize the methyl stenbolone from SD.

Yep correct. Supposed in every batch of Ultradrol, 10% of it is SD because this part they cannot seperate.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If it's 90% Methylstenbolone and 10% Superdrol that's fine by me.:cool2:
Yeah its cuz they synthesize the Methylstenbolone from Superdrol, so that's just the portion that can't b removed.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some taurine gonna keep going and finish right!
taurine didnt seem to do anything for me. But for some reason walking seemed to help with my back pumps. I've had kidney pain before, and it is extremely painful, the pain steadily gets worse, then your piss looks rusty. after that I was in th ER on Morphine. Hope it works out for ya

Konjui

Awards
taurine didnt seem to do anything for me. But for some reason walking seemed to help with my back pumps. I've had kidney pain before, and it is extremely painful, the pain steadily gets worse, then your piss looks rusty. after that I was in th ER on Morphine. Hope it works out for ya
Its going alright I guess, just powering through it for this last half week.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
in for more results on Ultradrol... Ive done a lot of reading on it and Im completely sold... I havnt even run it yet have 3 bottles and plan on stocking up on more. But always happy to hear more about it...

As for the "pains" aka back pumps...

Make sure to increase water intake, seriously drink like its your job. And increase the amount of pottasium you intake, the Taurine is useless unless you do this since all Taurine does is increase electrolyte intake, namely potassium, into the muscle cells.

If you can find some Poseidon, get it... stuff is a cellular hydration wet dream, never had back pumps while taking that stuff.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Kidney stone?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Dang I'm still undecided for when I run my first huge mass gainer. SD, UD, Dzine, idk lol.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Dang I'm still undecided for when I run my first huge mass gainer. SD, UD, Dzine, idk lol.
I wasn't aware UD or SD were considered "huge mass gainers". For first cycles I would say they are great, but they are hardly huge mass gainers.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Thanks for your input
I sense a touch of sarcasm. I only stated what I did because I feel it's important that people should know what to expect. Nothing is worse than building up a cycle only to find out after that it didn't give you the results you had hoped for.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I sense a touch of sarcasm. I only stated what I did because I feel it's important that people should know what to expect. Nothing is worse than building up a cycle only to find out after that it didn't give you the results you had hoped for.
Just a little lol, but it's all good man. I do hear a ton about the huge gains made and possibly it has given me a skewed view of what to expect. If I do a clean bulk and put on 15-20lbs in 4wks with minimal fat that would be huge to me.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Just a little lol, but it's all good man. I do hear a ton about the huge gains made and possibly it has given me a skewed view of what to expect. If I do a clean bulk and put on 15-20lbs in 4wks with minimal fat that would be huge to me.
15-20lbs of lean muscle gain in 4 weeks would be huge, I agree. I highly doubt that will be achieveable on a clean bulk with UD though. To be honest, I'm not really sure that's even possible on some other more potent injectables. Typically people dont realize just how much actual fat they put on during a bulking cycle. Visceral fat can't be seen and accounts for a lot of the weight gain accumulated during a cycle. You see the scales go up, and also see that your gut isn't that much bigger so it must be muscle weight right? 15-20 lbs of actual quality muscle gain is HUGE! And definitely not possible on one cycle of UD.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
15-20lbs of lean muscle gain in 4 weeks would be huge, I agree. I highly doubt that will be achieveable on a clean bulk with UD though. To be honest, I'm not really sure that's even possible on some other more potent injectables. Typically people dont realize just how much actual fat they put on during a bulking cycle. Visceral fat can't be seen and accounts for a lot of the weight gain accumulated during a cycle. You see the scales go up, and also see that your gut isn't that much bigger so it must be muscle weight right? 15-20 lbs of actual quality muscle gain is HUGE! And definitely not possible on one cycle of UD.
That makes a lot of sense bro. Thanks for explaining it. How much lean mass is achievable on a clean bulk possibly? 8-12lbs of quality muscle?